For me? For me its pic related. That's what I am going to buy once my crypto portfolio hits 7 figures. What about you?

For me? For me its pic related. That's what I am going to buy once my crypto portfolio hits 7 figures. What about you?

Pretty similar, user. Want to buy a small plot in the northwest with a small lake and build a house right on the waterfront.

>everyone can see you fapping

Aston martin DB5 is like 7 figures alone, you could sleep in a park in your car i guess.

hit 7 figures for the first time yesterday. Just out of it again now after the alt collapse, thought it would feel good. I feel nothing. Actually got really depressed for most of the day because I realised I should be spending my time on something else now...

Taking care of my wife's black son

>huh can we have fluffy rabbits too huh can i george can i???

That house is genuinely hideous.

It's a strange feeling being rich 'on paper' kinda like it's not real, but stick with it user we are pioneers of new technology

I want to visit one of these bitches in Hawaii and drink , eat, fuck , and forget shit for a few days.

That's beautiful user.

I want something like pic related on a spot just like your pic. If I don't make it hard enough to have this. I'd settle for a house like Johnny Derp had in, "The Secret Window". Fucking loved that little cabin style house of his. Most especially that loft area where he did his writing.

Wealth means freedom desu senpai. Not gonna sell my freedom for shiny stuff.

Pretty nice
I'm going to aim for 1m, buy property, live of the rental income, then just keep going until the market crashes or I can afford a penthouse in Hong Kong

Super comfy.

Pay my house off and go on permanent vacation mode. Travel the world while fornicating wenches. Currency already acquired

I also fancy the idea of designing my own medieval style tavern/inn and just living in it. Yeah, I'm a D&D nerd and have dreamed about that kind of house for my whole life. But I will probably just buy something like my above pics

My endgame is to buy a few apartments in university cities and rent them out to some richfags children. I dont want a big house... big house means a lot of work.

Good taste, user. That second one you posted is especially cool.

I guess it says that I have a poorfag spirit when my first thought is how expensive these look to heat and cool

my man

Something like this

a boyfriend like this (in addition to the current one)

>Caring about heating and cooling cost
>Poorfag.

Former home-sales fag here. Richfags are the ones who asked about how efficient, "tight", and well insulated the houses were.

Poorfags just wanted MUH OPEN CONCEPT.

Are you a 14 yr old teen or a 50yr old fat pedo?

a 23yr old fit pedo
marc is 18 though

VERI GOD

I’m curious.
How much money do you guys want to have before you quit your day job?
Also, what’s your exit plan when you make it?

oh actually he's my age as of the current year

Nice larping, but how would one theoretically cash out with 7 figures?

This this this

A triangle cabin on some property close to my commute line.

$0.75M-$1M and you can retire while still trading crypto

doesn't have to
simply hodl and become billionaire by 2080

thought it was a girl at first.

comfy, a bit like living in The Shinning though

I'm sure ill kill myself before 2080 my dude, but thanks for not answering my question.

8 Figures, at least.
So i won't have to deal with cashing out so frequently. Also i make plenty of experience in my job which helps getting my autism cured.

>How much money do you guys want to have before you quit your day job?
Hoping to 10x my portfolio this year and raise a few 100k to get the business I have in mind up and running.
>Also, what’s your exit plan when you make it?
With adoption spreading and platforms like SALT though we may not even need to exit.

Well I always plan to trade. This last week has treated me nicely and I make much more with crypto than I do with my day job and I’m considering quitting. That would just be a scary move for me since I’ve worked all my life and had a steady guaranteed income.

5 figures then go to grad school lol

Just make sure that you got a rainy day fund so you can live of that if everything goes south.

We are still in the beginning of crypto, so you will probably make a decent amount of money if you go long in different coins. Good luck and dont be scared

How do I make it boys? I have 16 ETH 1000 RIPPLE 300 VERGE 500 TRON..I also have another 5000 USD sitting in Gdax. I invested in boomer stocks like 4 years ago and would be rich right now if I just went all in on ETH at the time but didnt know about crypto. Anyways, plz halp.

Those are quite cheap if you buy them prefab about £20-30k, just have to have land to put it on and wire it up with electricity water etc as well as legal shit probably looking at £150k for it all if you knew what you were doing

Buy dragon chain, kucoin, xlm and ven to start with. Then research the smaller marketcap ones with potential like oyster Pearl and sumo

You will make it user good luck

ZRX, VEN, BITSHARES, these are my quarter 1 coins just incase you need real tips

Wish I knew, user. My current hodls are BLOCK, FCT and COVAL.

>804804
Well that's comfy.

I look like that. Gib coins plz.

this picture accurately describes my life

The Farnsworth is beautiful but apparently unbearable to live in because there is too much glass and light, not enough privacy. Making my own house with almost infinite resources would be amazing

>looking at this pic

i just came a little bit