EASIEST WAYS TO KILL MYSELF?

I'm 14 and I sold 10000 XLM at $0.17 because I have weak hands I could have had $10000 by my 15th birthday in February what even

Buy cnd

Not buying DBC right now..

You're 14?
Dude, you have a shitload of time to make millions. Don't give up; We've all made that mistake. Seriously, you're way ahead of most people your age. All of us here have made these types of mistakes. There will be many more moon missions and crypto is just in its very infancy.

Nah it's too late
Icofags dumping like there's no tomorrow

People who are failures tend to find any other reason why they fail.
You sold the coins, it's your fault.
Grow up.

Yo I sold a lot at 21 cents and don't give a shit, you'll have other moon missions

nigga i sold 1000 antshares at $1.70, head up nigga

Looks like you're going to highschool after all

>dumped 73k xlm yesterday for dbc

Yeah this is the last time I ever fomo

found the pedo

You’re young OP. You got time to make it. But painless? Charcoal burning.

kek

Are you projecting here? He didn't blame anyone else for anything.

I missed out on about 110000 aud because I sold early on xvg and xlm... too soon, wrong market but hey, it’s a learning curve and a pain in the ass but only the future is coming. Oh and I invested less than 2500 aud.

Why do young teens and women always have to let everyone know they're either a young teen or a woman? Is it insecurity?

Hell no. Was in OP's shoes in the past. You can't give up because of a few loses.

A friend helped me start mining, I sold over 1K BTC 4 years ago because I thought it was going nowhere. You learn to accept it. Just stick around and apologize to your mom for using her credit card.

1u8es this is the kucoin code ( i have over 10000 refferals that means you get 10 kucoin shares (aprox 70$)

kek

15 years old....
more money than 70% of Americans...
think of it like that...
there's people 2-3x your age with 10x less money than you.
YOU'RE UNSTOPPABLE!

you got like... 15+ years to turn that shit into 1 billion bucks...
what are you crying about?

when i was your age i worked my ass off cremating dogs and cats, and other pets/animals.. and stacked 11g's.

It's called confirmation bias moron. Think of all the anons who are women or young that make posts but DON'T specify it.

I sold my airdropped xrp for peanuts long time ago, dont worry you will learn

You but you never hear someone say '24 y.o straight white male' because that doesn't score you any points. Vs '13 y.o'/'black male'/'female'/'gay user'.

MODS

Find the next Verge, fag.

call Logan Paul he knows of this forest

I can’t because there are none MORON

If you're still too dumb to cash out of crypto for a shitty 10k then nothing of value was lost either way.

>Find the next Verge, fag.
find one of 100 whale controlled shitcoins that go nowhere, but eventually will be shilled by some twitter faggot and army of paid shills?
solid tactic

wow she's cute

Dude, you're into crypto Right Now... how many people of your age are? This is like investing in the internet and computers before broadband. You'll be a millionaire in 2 years tops, just don't feel too bad when you make a bad call, If you make good calls 51% of the time you'll become a millionaire.