Would you leave the campaign if your male character got pregnant?

Would you leave the campaign if your male character got pregnant?

Well, is this a lighthearted fantasy romp or a body horror game?
But as long as the GM wasn't obviously masturbating to it it isn't something I'd quit a campaign over.

Did someone touch you in a bad spot or how did you cook up such a weird scenario, op?

Are we playing Colonial marines on tabletop?

I don't think I would join a campaign where that could happen.

Long story short. My character had sex with an alien he really shouldn't have fucked.

Does being M-Preg make me proficient in sumo belly wrestling?
Also, how much bludgeoning damage does swinging your third-trimester baby gut into someone do?

That's why I always sleep with a bear trap at my tent's entrance. You can never be completely sure.

A thread died for this post

I really am not sure wether to make a Kirk or anti-Xenos comment on that...

It's not the kind of campaign I'd seek out, but I may stay depending on the circumstances.

> I have sex with a big, hairy transexual outside my tent.

Or did you intend "sleep with a bear trap" to mean something else.

What kind of campaign are you playing, and how the heck did that happen? Some sort of alien female that reproduces like a seahorse?

Space merchants & explorer with retinue looking for good business. I thought it might improve the relationship because this alien has a high rank in their society.

Yes, like seahorse.

Pussy

Getting fucked and impregnated by a literal rape monster is basically a death sentence in the setting we are using.
Glorantha is weird as fuck.
So honorable suicide would be preferable, so I need a new character.

Yes because unless I got raped by egg laying insect aliens from Mars off-screen this is magical realm.

Sounds kinda like its' your fault user. In this case I doubt I'd quit over it cause it sounds like a fairly light-hearted thign anyways

This is why you never bang your female counterpart in an alternate reality where things work the opposite of your own.

Let me tell you what happens. When you're walking in the final hallway to the big bad, a chestburster'll pop out and start singing "Hello, my baby! Hello, my honey! Hello, my ragtime gal!" complete with a top hat and a cane.

Trying too hard

Next time try to make your post funny instead of asinine.

Check, please!

Only if he doesn't grow tits as well.

But that makes it better...

No, why?

Your fetish is men not growing tits?

Depends on the situation, I guess? But probably not. Sometimes weird or shitty things happen to your character you don't like, its your job to overcome them.

I might however have a serious talk with my GM about it if I wasn't happy about how it happened/wasn't allowed to do anything about it. Like, its pretty obvious that the next step of 90% of characters in that situation is surgical removal of the foreign tissue.

I mean, hell. Men are not exactly equipped for delivering a baby. Would I even SURVIVE letting things run their natural course? There are a lot of logisitical questions here.

I guess, depends on the setting.
> Fantasy
I wouldn't even enter the campaign if my male character might have gone pregnant.
My chatacter would suicide, then I'd make a new one.
> ERP
I'd remind the GM my character is male and it's not my fetish.
> Cat RPG
> Maid RPG
> Mahou shojo
I'd laugh and declare my tomcat/ butler/ cool guy to actually be a girl.

As long as it fits the narrative...

That's a magical realm I have no interest in entering. Back to tumblr fanfictions with thee.

Thinking the same thing.

Fetish threads get left up for literal days while I get banned for days for being off-topic telling an anime poster to fuck off.

I read it wrong...