Electra Thread

Who else /comfy/?

I own 500k, gonna make me a MM by the summer.

121k for $15. Feeling pretty comfy.

280k here, like 20$?

Fuck I need to buy the next stackable cheap alt
Anything under 0 sats?

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

No one cares about bzc faggots stop.

I own 500k but I am not comfy at all, should have bought 5m when it was 4 sats

I have a stack but i am planning to switch it on a profit to Linda. You can't make big gains with the coin, because to even 20x this must be in the same market cap as ICX. Is that gonna happen any time soon? Also the exchange is shit. Linda has more potential and it's cheaper rn.

Linda already mooned

I am also considering switching, I do not foresee a price tank, but a sideways movement. Shill me on Linda?

Nah, Linda has double the amount of supply ECA has
You realize marketcap is just last price * circo supply right?

This is the most literal pajeet coin ever listed on any exchange.

still sitting on 1mil eca, already cashed out my initial investment on it so im /comfy/

What a faggot
You need to take some risks
Never gonna make it

You say from 4 sat to 14 sat is mooning?
Linda has 1,66x max supply, but circulating supply is almost 4x smaller right now. Also market cap is 8x smaller. That means 36x more space to grow.
I was studying small coins that were on proper exchanges and i had some criterias such as they haven't been on a week long moon mission yet, they have potential to grow and a working product+history behind them.
2018 is the year of PoS coins and Linda is a PoS coin similar to Dash, it has masternodes which make instant transactions and stealth addresses and encrypted messages so it makes it appeal to privacy coin fans.
I would not go 100% all in, but consider stashing a small amount of your portfolio. I have 10%.

Your taking risks on roaches. Nothing comes form Turkey but terrorism and organized crime.

2M here. Will I make it?

go back to /pol/ faggot, we are making money here

>emotional trading

That's what they said about iota
>Also market cap is 8x smaller. That means 36x more space to grow.
Literally not how it works. You must be one of those faggots that said xrp would never hit 1$ because muh marketcap
Kys

Its called risk assessment. Your investing your money in to a state that wants to end Western civilization. Thats not going to work out for you.

genuine question: how does it really work? A brief explanation would suffice.

>implying money is not the ruler of the world

but muh ideology

you are a useless neckbeard and should kys in your basement

An ideology with no moral values outside of their own religion and consider you a subhuman and will steal your money in the name of that ideology. In this exchange, you are the nigger.

280K here, got in late tho, at 0.002$

Where do I get this shitcoin?

In my ass

coinsmarkets.com

Shitty exchange, works well enough though, need to download the electra wallet too to store.

Don't pay attention to marketcap, shit means price * supply
Just pay attention to what the project has to offer and decide what to do based on that

Coinsmarkets.com
Yes the UI is terrible but I think is the only site that lets you stack without doing anything dance (you just need to click on "create address" and that's it)

Word of warning. If you plan on riding the pump for this don't move your coins to the wallet. While it's instant to transfer to the wallet, sending it back takes around an hour. Not sure what this cuck dev team is doing - possibly showing funds in the wallet before they're confirmed to make it appear fast.

It is not a problem on coin's side, CM fucks up every transaction. They show up real late.

Yep CM is slow as shit, every coin shows up really late even LTC after it finishes confirming.

When will coinsmarkets show up on blockfolio?

Asking the real qs, this really fucks up how my blockfolio looks