/mgw/ - Monster Girl Worldbuilding

Previous thread: Where we talk about Monstergirls and build a setting for them.
>THIS ISN'T KCs MGE CANON, SO STOP ASKING

Home of the as of yet un-named Veeky Forums Monstergirl RPG.
It's work-in-progress "rulebook" can be found here:
>piratepad.net/E41GY9rQQr

Warhammer Fantasy roleplay homebrew link:
>docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit

Newer and Updated Monster Girl RPG handbook.
>i.4cdn.org/tg/1518143769411.pdf

Dungeon World Angel Class done by user.
docs.google.com/document/d/1tnxUNkYKWeDtVtyPk8sYAiTsfwBwcNeC1DKg_0GTb8U/edit?usp=sharing

Wikis for popular Monstergirl settings:

Monster Mosume (Everyday Life with Monstergirls):
>dailylifewithamonstergirl.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Monster_Girls_Wiki

Monstergirl Encyclopedia:
>mgewiki.com/w/Main_Page

Monstergirl Quest:
>monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/MonsterGirlQuest_Wiki

>two threads at the top of the catalog
Fuck off

>Fuck
Yes.

Sorry, we're currently dealing with some autistic opsnipers, and some anons are overeager to outdo them.

Sorry there was an OP sniper and I got over eager

>some anons are overeager to outdo them.

That would be me and I'm sorry

Back to the land of exotic pelts-

We established the southern sea has a thriving slave trade. What else would be traded on its shores? Exotic pelts? Gold? Salt? Silks? Spices?

You are the OP sniper, dumbass. Stop making bait threads and wait till we're on page 8 at least.

It's not our fault, shitposters keep making these threads way too early. Happened last time, and happened again. If user had some self control they'd just let this thread fall off the board.

I agree it was a bit early, but how is this op bait?

to clarify, some are using MGE as basis but not following KCs canon to the letter

>You are the OP sniper, dumbass. Stop making bait threads and wait till we're on page 8 at least.

I made the thread early to stop the OP sniper but how is this bait?

Exactly

Plenty of anons are actually using or at least supportive of MGE canon and this OP is one of the shitposters that ruins threads baiting them with hyperbole and such.

>the whole op is just NOT MGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>nothing else
How is it not bait?

Are you mentally unwell? You sniped the OP and added in bait. You're literally what's wrong with these threads. Some of us want to wordbuild without drowning in your autism.

>Back to the land of exotic pelts-

We established the southern sea has a thriving slave trade. What else would be traded on its shores? Exotic pelts? Gold? Salt? Silks? Spices?

I'm okay with the order as long as the order is okay with mothmen.

Because, even if you support it, even if you base things on it, it still is not MGE. If somebody comes in reeing about canon adherance they're retarded. If you are straight up using MGEcanon then this would be a monstergirl thread, not the monstergirl worldbuilding thread. And I dont think the former has any business on Veeky Forums, it would be more of a /jp/ thing.

Stop being a faggot. MGE can be easily expanded and filled out, the setting leaves out so much to focus on entries about individual monstergirls that we can fill in.

Only passive monster like Kobolds are generally tolerated or ignored

>Are you mentally unwell? You sniped the OP and added in bait. You're literally what's wrong with these threads. Some of us want to wordbuild without drowning in your autism.

This is the last post I'm going to fall for your bait. I got the OP from the previous threads before the sniper I.E and during Worldbuilding we are not following cannon.

There was talk of a convent of moth girls staying away from the flames of passion and in the light of purity

Yup he is trying to bait user

No u. If we expand it, it also isn't MGE anymore. Not to mention alot of people do not want this entire unavoidable corruption stuff and mamono mana(tm) in their setting in the way that it's portrayed right now.

Why do you hate these threads. Just leave us alone, damn it. We're tying to have a little fun here.

Found them, here are the posts user and

>Not to mention alot of people do not want this entire unavoidable corruption stuff and mamono mana(tm) in their setting

Speak for yourself. High-lethality or the highway. If adventurers aren't deathly afraid of being grabbed by monsters while they try to expand their colonies it just ain't worth it.

Why do you hate us? We're just trying to make a setting in our Worldbuilding thread. You already have MGE if you want your ERP stuff, so go to /monster/ or /jp/ to discuss it.

disposition: simple, meek, warm
so, that's a yes?

user he is just trying to bait you.

Rare undersea minerals found by under water MGs

Eh, sounds a bit too silly for the bumbling mothmen to somehow become a convent. It almost sounds like the Order rounded them up and indoctrinated them.

Roofying sounds kind of predatory. Unless they look innocent and only have that "I hope senpai notices me" kind of mentality its a no-no.

>everything I don't like is bait
I want shitposters to leave and stay leave

High lethality is different and a billion times better than MGE canon, mge canon is the equivalent of only lethality except lethality is good for you I swear. Im fine with succubi corrupting the land, I'm fine with werewolves raiding colonists, I'm not fine with said werewolves being unfightable and once you catch a whiff of them it's basically gameover and there is no way to fight them and they are super beautiful and super good and do no evil and you'll totally like it and everything is good the end.

reposting things we've previously discussed
>the Order mainland is split into a northern (Slavic, gothic) half, and a southern (classical, Southern European) half.
>the Order is based in the south, the Demon Lord and her immediete realm is based in the north, and has yet to cross over.
>there is a northern sea (sea of Knights) and a southern sea.
>southern sea has a large merchant state, and a trade league of merchant states competing with each other.
>there are a number of Greco-Roman styled city-state in the Southern sea, a large order aligned one (may have non-corrupted Amazons) exerts influence over the others. There is also a rising fallen empire revivalist state of monsters (Miscaea).
>Southern sea also includes a number of tropical islands, sparse jungles around the rim, a coven of sea-witch chaos cultists in a temple that breaches the ocean surface on the edge of the abyss, an order-aligned ship city moored around a giant fallen empire ship, and a faction of monster pirates based on a shipwreck island.
>there is a far north of Order aligned Scandinavian nations, with Viking monsters. Extends into the tundra and arctic, and has a northern passage into the far west.
>the Far West is seperate from the Order mainland by a series of steppes, mountains and a giant canyon. There is a series of monster aligned states worshipping feathered dragons.
>[Insert you idea here]

The description doesn't make it sound like a roofie. It just... simplifies them. Like, makes it easier to embrace their desires.

>Eh, sounds a bit too silly for the bumbling mothmen to somehow become a convent. It almost sounds like the Order rounded them up and indoctrinated them.

Depending on the talk at the time with the user were that there were un-corrupted and corrupted MG and those moths that fell to corruption embraced the flames of passion

So why don't you leave then demon

I'm retarded, meant for

Sounds like a proper depressant to me. You ever been drunk to the point that you would do some stupid shit? I've bought about 50 models I was considering when sober while drunk and its like having unexpected children.

You are forgetting neet goddess.

Also last time I forgot to add the Order largely has the coastlines comtrolked.

Also what’s up with the map of the Middle East?

>Also what’s up with the map of the Middle East?
what about it?

This city won't say where she's going, and she won't speak of where she's been.

We were going to talk about the sticks right?

I think because last thread he suggested the Desert with brown monster girls

So what do you think would be the fastest way of travel

I just find it odd to add an IRL map is all.

We need a slime realm, with different tribes of slime. Some with cores, some with corrupted cores. Political struggles and marriages. Insert the party, have fun.

I think the desert continent should be more Arab/Egyptian/Persian/Islamic, with a seperate subcontinent being more sub-Saharan levels of brown.

>it's not a roofie, it just makes therm docile, pliant, and easy to rape!
Ummm, user? Got something you wanna tell us about?

Reminder to purge all aggressive monsters. I don't care what you do with the passive ones, kill 'em, spare 'em, not my business, but if its natural lifecycle involves physical and/or mental rape, smite.

I think slimes should just be everywhere.

Why would a slime lack a core though?

Nevermind the demons and their corruption, but how is killing innocent monstergirls different from murder? What makes us better than them at that point, Paladin?

Roofies make you incoherent and unable to resist. Mothman dust makes you enjoy the lovely body without thinking of social hangups or consequence.

He who fights monster.

There’s a big case of existential irony to be examined here if I won’t so lazy.

I think a village of slimes could exist in a cave with a large under ground lake with a slime queen that they report to

I think he want's a village of slimes but of course slimes would still be every where

No need to tell me

aside landworms?
there was talk about caravans, so there's that I guess

I'm just waiting for map user to come by

user why are you such a pansy when it comes to dominant women?

I had a crappy map, but I’m on my phone. It was before I came up with the sea of Knights too.

>there was talk about caravans, so there's that I guess

That's good Now what monsters would be likely to raid caravans and what other threats would they have to watch out for

>When these females who just want to get pregnant with the child of the male in front of them attack a man in this state, he will be unable to refuse him.
>Pure pleasure will easily make a man their prisoner when he's unable to think due to the state of simplemindedness.
Removes the autonomy of a man via mind-altering chemicals. Kill it.
It's a simple matter of us v. them. If they cause damage to humans they encounter, and if humanity can't easily avoid them (and they can't because the monsters are all gunning for dick), then they have to be destroyed for the sake of protecting us.
There is nothing wrong with killing a hungry wolf stalking around waiting to pounce.
You stop that.

Has anybody checked out, or at least thought of, The Last Soverign? It's actually a really nice game in my opinion. The whole shebang (for as far as I've gotten) is this war between the incubus kings and humanity and humanity is sort of losing.

UNFORTUNATELY, every chosen sent (that I've seen) by the goddess is a pervert who dies almost immediately. There's a lot more to it than that, but the gist of it is that it is a monster-girl setting that might be what a couple of people are looking for.

People feel the need for control.

Can’t control if a video game is what you wanted?

Bitch about it on the internet.

Can’t control if women are nice to you?

Bitch about it in the internet.

But if you can substitute cooperation for competition, isn’t that preferable?

Now of course there will always be some measure of conflict, but there will definitely be conflict of one looks for it.

I want sand elves as desert nomads trading across the sands.

Isn't that basically CoC?

Because we don't want to be controlled by one outside of our group.

So if a woman pushes me down and rapes me it's perfectly fine, I'm just a pansy for dislike dominant women. Conversely if I push down a woman and rape her it's also fine, she's just a pansy for disliking aggressive men, right?

You can argue cooperation is possible with the more docile monsters, and that's why I explicitly said I'm indifferent to what happens to them. You cannot coexist with a creature whose very nature leads to rape and the removal of autonomy/loss of self. You cannot peacefully live in the vicinity of a creature who spreads chemicals that erode a man's ability to think like the moths, let alone shit like ropers or matangos.

No, you are just taking Japanese cartoons too seriously.

Like I believe rape is rape- and most of the arguments that the monstergirls are still raping men I find completely true.

I just think it’s silly to take seriously outside of Paladin posting, and think it’s unlikely anyone coming here is genuinely outraged at a depiction of male rape, considering, you know, that’s not a thing any culture really focuses on.

Depends on what you're trying to call rape.

>I want sand elves as desert nomads trading across the sands.

Good, So in the desert there are a tribe of nomad elves trading and moving from place to place to avoid corruption. got anymore Ideas user?

user, he is angry that he couldn't snipe OP so he is trying throw out bait

Except the Paladins are completely right about the dominant Monster girls being rapists.

>it’s unlikely anyone coming here is genuinely outraged at a depiction of male rape
Why does it matter what gender the victim is?
And I'm personally not outraged that rape happens in a fictional setting, the outrage comes from people acting like rape is an okay thing to do and not morally reprehensible.

Hence I think the best solution is to aid the demon Lord- she’s looking to get rid of the rape problem, and aiding her leads to less suffering- rape and brainwashing in the short-run, vs. immediete slaughter to get to the demon Lord, immediete slaughter of anyone in the vicinity of monster girls once the murder switch is turned back on, and continued genocide.

As I said last thread, stop trusting the word of a goddamn demon rapist.

Admittedly, I'm only vaguely familiar with CoC, but I don't think so. It's a little bit of harem building mixed in with a little kingdom and economic management on top of an RPG. Personally, I find it fun.

So the gist of it is you play as this guy named Simon, an old veteran of a war that managed to push back the demon lord long enough to have some semblance of piece. I don't want to get into too many spoilers, (that game is free, if you want to play it) but Simon eventually decided to say "fuck it" and try and fix the world on his own.

I don't really get your argument, wheter I like it or not, it's not really sound on a moral basis. This is Veeky Forums, we make setting for roleplaying. If I were in the actual world of these chinese cartoons, I too would be horrified by the prospect of some of these monstergirls, and would agree with Paladindus atleast on some things. This isn't an anime and we don't need to operate on anime fetish rules, they fall apart under any thought. good on you for making a genuine reply, that's more than I've come to expect, really

>Just give in to the rape so the genocide of mankind is through pleasure and capitulation rather than fighting to the bitter end

They are Bedouin styled- live in tents, usually covered head to toe, can be badass warriors when they need to be, pretty much the only people crazy enough to live in the desert.
I said as much didn’t I?
Agreed, gender doesn’t matter. But I think you are confusing ‘I think rape is okay’ with ‘I think the rape is fictional, and I like monster titties’.

Like I hate Nazis, but I won’t accuse anyone who wants to play a Nazi in a video game of being a Nazi.

alternatively, we could try to live in peace and moderation as it is, ceasing the advance of the corruption and the paladin genocide. Not to mention who knows if the Demonlord would ever really fix the problem? Who knows if everybody wants to give in to their sexual urges? Is that really the world you want?

Demon Lord has never raped anyone. In fact demons are typically more elaborate in how they shack up, relying on their superior skills of seduction.

It's the "simple minded" monsters like Minotaurs that eventually snap and jump people's bones.

The most common type of monster IE succubi rape on a regular basis men and women since they're the horniest race

Nobody called him a rapist in real life, either. Just that fictional people are supposed to resemble real people atleast on the surface. For those people, it isn't fiction, that is their world and that is how they should be portrayed.

Except they're not, they're way overblowing it

Succubi aren't the most common type of monster and no they don't use physical assault unless they perceive that as what an individual finds desirable in a partner as it isn't their nature to behave that way. They use magic, charm, and shape shifting.

I’m trusting the word of the author- who makes the setting.
I usually take this conversations seriously. Unfortunately it’s hard to find someone who believe you are genuine, or is also genuine themselves.

Maybe I should rephrase myself- I got nasty kinks, including brainwashing and corruption. I know they are morally reprehensible, and would never force them on someone else, hence I have a love-hate relationship with corruption where I want happy ends, and hence I like MGE, since that’s what it aims for BUT- it still turns me on, and hence I’m partial to settings that include and facilitate them.

Most people are just here for monstergirls and like them being sexually aggressive- them being women with male libidos is a lot of the charm. Hence a lot of guys into monster girls aren’t going to get hung up on the rape aspect, since they would be willing, it wouldn’t be rape, and they don’t feel the need to closely examine it.

I still say rape is bad, but I say keep it to preserve an element of conflict, and avoid these discussions about if rape is rape or not.

Asides from the (((Danuki))) I've yet to see an aggressive species that wasn't rape happy.

I’m confused- whose perspective are you speaking from? Yours? From within the setting?

user, this is (most likely) the user who claims that if the monster uses mind-altering substances or mind control to make the guy say "yes" then it stops being rape.

>They are Bedouin styled- live in tents, usually covered head to toe, can be badass warriors when they need to be, pretty much the only people crazy enough to live in the desert.

Good idea user

I think his reasoning that succubi the most common comes from that if a woman is corrupted the default transformation is a succubi

The original post was being a pansy about dominant women. These are not dominant women, they are rapists, this much is established. After refuting it with "it isn't being dominant, it's rape". I've been told I'm taking it too serious, after which I replied I only say that the people of the setting, are not all you, and not all monstergirl fetishists either, so they should be treated as such. Nobody will judge you for liking being "raped" by monstergirls. I will however call you out if you state that it isn't rape if you personally enjoy it. Others might not.

Most people are just here for monstergirls, yes. They are not women with male libidos, male libidos(not in MGE atleast), I'd like to think I can control myself alot more than the majority of those girls. I also know that MGE appeals to people that like FemDom, and corruption, but a lot of people also dislike that aspect. Which is why we keep corruption and the like, we just make portray it in the way that a normal person would see it. It's why people often say they want corruption to be seperate from monstergirls, this way corruptionfags have their cake and eat it too, paladins get to be wh40k zealots and have a shred of truth behind them and coexistencefags have an antagonistic force to deal with.

I think the compromise with rape is that it’s a matter of instinct- it is all monsters instinct to assault men- but some have had it bred out of them- most can contain themselves if they need to, especially those raised in human communities. But most monster societies say ‘listen to your instincts, don’t fight them’.

>word of god literally says they're not rapists
>" they are rapists"

>It's a KCfag defending the fapbait lore

every single thread without fail. And always the same answer without fail.
>Hellhound
A hound monster that has dark skin and fur, and burning red eyes. They're fierce hounds that have a durable, powerful body that's always burning uncontrollably with seething desire, and they have a severely ferocious disposition like hellfire. With their excellent sense of smell, they acutely sense the odor of the human men who will end up as their prey, and attack and rape them as soon as they find them without any regard for consent.

>Rape
>without consent
"it's a mistranslation!"

>Roofies make you incoherent and unable to resist.
Sounds like mothdust desu

People like you are why OP had to add
to the thread.

It was a mixture of both. There were monsters with and without corruption and some more naturally aggressive monsters might still try to attack but wouldn't be nearly as lustful and there were un corrupt monsters that were allowed in Order lands and there were monsters who preferred to stay in the wild but each had their own way. At least that was the talks we had before

>word of god says they're not rapists
>proceeds to write several entries about how they rape everything
???

Not rape if he wants it.

>wanting
>a kanghound

Even if he wants it it's still rape to do it without his consent

Who wouldn't?

Then it's just proactive dating.

He was making a joke about how KC said it's not rape because he didn't mind a girl pushing him down and having it's way with him. That was funny to read