What kind of entertainment do orcs enjoy?

what kind of entertainment do orcs enjoy?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/33870-domesticated-animals-criteria.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Orcs, or Orks? The distinction is important.

Orcs. I'm pretty sure the only entertainment orks enjoy is foigtan and winnin

why are thinly veiled fetish threads not banned on Veeky Forums

because the mods thinly veiled condonment.

>why are thinly veiled fetish threads not banned on Veeky Forums
Same reason CYOAs are here and Field Kit Inspection is on /qst/.

that is definitely not what orc chicks look like. those are green painted girls with fake teeth

Excuse me, the proper board-related term is "green elves with tusks".

Most orcs would like anything with energy. Action movies, punk shows, cooking competitions. Food would be hot, both temperature and spice, with plenty of fire involved. Sports would be head to head with plenty of contact, most likely rugby. Alcohol would be spirits, hard but unaged, and beer meant for session drinking.

digganobz?

You know, orc stuff.

>dogfighting/cockfighting/deadly monster fighting/pokemon
>some sort of boast-off that leads to actual fighting half the time
>stories of old glory told around fires
>weapon juggling

>green
>teeth
sounds like an orc to me

Shall I compare thee to a Dakka
Thou iz more loudly and more slugga
Rough winds do smell of caca
and make war field smell of dugga
sometime de war be much too short
and da flames dey hurt muh hide
but you have a lovely wart
upon yer scarry side
I hope ye fighty time go long
and you too huge to fight
to see the wimps see how they wrong
and see your strength so right
as I look at you muh master nob
and see you shove food in yer gob

A round of cards, cockfights, darts, one-on-one fist fights, arm wrestling. The usual.

Fishing & beat poetry

>warboss elections

Rape, murder, arson, and rape

ME GROG
GROG AM WARBOSS
WARBOSS DIFFICULT JOB
AM KEEP BOYZ IN LINE
AM CRACK TINY ELF SKULL
WARBOSS ERRATIC AND CHAOTIC LIFESTYLE
THERAPIST SAY CHAOTIC LIFESTYLE CAUSE STRESS
STRESS AM BAD, THERAPIST SAY GROG DIE YOUNG IF STRESS
GROG DECIDES AM STAY WARBOSS BUT LESS STRESS
GROG DECIDES TO RELAX, GROG INDULGE IN ART
GROG AM LOVE DRAWING, GROG NOT GOOD YET BUT GROG TRY
GROG AM MOSTLY PAINT STILL LIVES, GROG AM TRY PAINT LIVE MODELS SOON
GROG AM SLEEP BETTER, GROG AM FEELING MORE RELAXED

Breeding humans, just like we do with dogs. There are cuddly human breeds, hunting breeds, but the most popular are the pit fighting humans that their orc owners force to fight for their entertainment.

There's a major issue you're glossing over.
livescience.com/33870-domesticated-animals-criteria.html
One of the six criteria for domestication is that the animal in question must reach maturity quickly compared to the master's lifespan. Orcs live about as long as humans in most fantasy, with some sources like D&D actually claiming they live shorter (though whether this is due to genetics or culture is not always clear). Compare elves who can live for close to a millennium and only reach maturity past the total lifespan of a human being, in their early 100s. They live long enough to domesticate humans through selective breeding. Elves are the only race who can domesticate humans, out of the 'main' fantasy races at least.

Tannery, leatherworking and sewing. They discovered it actually fully filled their innate needs to beat and pierce the skin of other beings AND an expression of creativity and art, while being useful, socially acceptable (even remarkable) by other peoples and species, and bring honour and respect on those who master the craft.

Maybe orcs are the humans that were selectively bred for fighting by their elf owners?

Explains the bulk, aggression, fangs and more meat oriented diet, but where did the green skin come from? That's not a natural tone found in any population of humans.

underrated

That dude does not look really orky or orcish at all.

I thought those arms,eves were legs and that the skull was an ass tattoo

>tfw no rework of Orks so they're not plants
>tfw no qt femOrks

You can switch to Warcraft Orcs

>That's not a natural tone found in any population of humans.
Well... not anymore no. Fucking elves.

Also goff rokk, racing, and gambling.

La creaturae...

No fucking clue
I only stay in generals these days since every time I look at the catalog it's filled with fucking shit

Drinking paint thinner and fighting

>Orcs
I actually like the “green/gray Elves with tusks” Orcs, but these ones don’t even have scars, tattoos, dirt.

These aren’t orcs and this comes from someone that likes Elder Scrolls and Warcraft Orcs.

This. I’m calling it.

/thread

Let this fetish thread die

Orcs like rugby.

user. Those aren't orcs.

Those clearly Digganobz!

>Goff rock
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
>RACING
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
>GAMBLING
W-Waagh. I just lost all me monies.

If WoW taught me anything, orcs love to engage in roleplay. The males try to make it as PvPish as possible and basically act like gorillas that can wield axes. The females pretend they have a giant throbbing cock and do sexual roleplay with the blood elves.

>blood elf rpers are trapfags
what a surprise

>Gorilla with a battle axe

So, very strong, but super tiny penises?

>The females pretend they have a giant throbbing cock

>Orc Futa
>Not superior Draenei Horsecock Futa

in my setting: anything that they would feel challenged them.

They're surprisingly fond of Sudoku and other puzzles, especially if includes not just being smart but good reflexes too. Billiards is another favorite.

>futa anything
futa is a shit tier fetish

Torturing their victims and killing enemies.
Not allowed to do anything else since they're soldier-slaves to fallen angels.

I like to think, aside from the cuh-razy metal band shit. that these three are half-orcs that breed with human conquerors ala Genghis khan. I have a whole sub-breed of half orcs that can trace their ancestry to a human conqueror that used orcs in his armies

>not orc futa on spacegoat futa vying for dominance to see who gets to put their half-breed brat into the other

I prefer green elves with tusks more than green neanderthals with tusks to be quite honest. At the same time, I'm an elf fag.

I can't imagine orcs that wouldn't enjoy this.

WWE is fake bullshit.

Orcs would enjoy real wrestling like pic related.

>fetish thread
>only two pictures that fit that description
>no one will even post the artist

I would love it if someone go do this line from the merchant of Venice.

To bait fish withal. If it will feed nothing else, it will feed my revenge. He hath disgraced me and hindered me half a million, laughed at my losses, mocked at my gains, scorned my nation, thwarted my bargains, cooled my friends, heated mine enemies—and what’s his reason? I am a Jew. Hath not a Jew eyes? Hath not a Jew hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions? Fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer as a Christian is? If you prick us, do we not bleed? If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that. If a Jew wrong a Christian, what is his humility? Revenge. If a Christian wrong a Jew, what should his sufferance be by Christian example? Why, revenge. The villainy you teach me I will execute—and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.

Mutation that resulted in good camouflage

Teef.

g1138

I love you, user.

Orcs would enjoy WWE not realizing that it is fake

What has been up with all the female anime ork posting lately? Is there an OIDF member on this board or something?

>Lately
How new are you?
Also why did you bump a nearly dead thread?

>'e finkz orkz got dem gubbinz on dere chestz
>'e finkz a rokka wuddn't 'ave 'is full 'armer on while 'e'z rokkin
>'e finkz orkz ain't got dere 'ole eyes redd for fasta gitfindin'
>'e finkz orkz wearz dem bavin suits and ain't jus' nakid.
>'e finkz orkz wear maykup
>'e finkz orkz got 'air
>'e probly wontz ta zog an ork
Yer a 'umie, Yer a dejenerutt, and oi'm rallyin' da boyz now tah komm stomp ya so oi'z kan daleet dis 'ere disgostin' immigry, ya git.

OI'Z NOT 'APPY TAH SEE DIS 'SPESHULLY WEN IT'Z SO FAR FROM DA TROOF.

ALSO WOTZ ENTAHTAINMENT OI ONLY KNOW ABOUT FIGHTIN IF DATZ WOT YA MEAN.

But which faction?

>'e finkz orkz got 'air

Maybe dat's an 'air squig, boss.

'AIR SQUIGZ AIN'T DAT SMALL. Unlez, unlez dez gitz 'az foun' reel small 'air squigz...

>Orcs. I'm pretty sure the only entertainment orks enjoy is foigtan and winnin
and being lazy and smacking grots around

Murder, watching pit fights, rape, and more murder.

Why change one media to fit your tastes when there are already countless others already suited for it?