So, am I way to late to invest into this thing?

So, am I way to late to invest into this thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

any price under a dollar is a good price

zzz...
Buy asap instead of asking over and over the same question, you are losing money

Any price under $5 you will make a big profit

This.
I've valued this one at at least $1.50. So I got in at roughly .30 cents and basically any movement that happens below $1.50 I just leave it the fuck alone. It took at least a couple months of doing stupid "day trading" before I realized that if I just find undervalued coins, come up with a good valuation (although it's all speculative), and just leave it alone until it hits my expected valuation, then I could make way more. Since doing it this way I've 40x my portfolio in just a few months. Even if it drops say from .80 down to .50, I'm not selling that shit until it hits $1.50.

Newcoiner here, just learning this now.

How do you speculate?

>how do you speculate
>how do you think

are you a real life brainlet? never met one before. LMFAO.

>How do you speculate?

Might want to wait a bit, huge sell walls currently. Let it pass and stabilize then jump in

Newcoiner here also, listened to Veeky Forums and dipped my toe in the water and it was just as warm as they said it would be. But I'm also a poorfag but right now considering investing a good chunk of my banks overdraft to try and get the rest of my bags onto the XLM moon mission.

Don’t forget, you were a noob once, be noice.

Dammit mom, Gtfo

NO, I was never a reddit faggot like yourself. suck a flaming cock.

im gona tell you a Veeky Forums secret
Buy high sell low

this

you guess and get lucky. in the crypto market, it's not that difficult considering this is new technology. these fags don't know shit.
> I put the true valuation at blah blah blah
yeah, sure you do.

Yes super late
Buy cnd tnb

So many assumptions here.

two months ago it was at 2ish cents (this is where i bought)
moth ago XLM was @ 9 cents(this is where i sold)
now its 75 cents.
Im bitter as fuck right now but DYOR and calculate risk/reward.

Yes.

These sell Walls are always there.
And as soon as you touch them they move.
It's the magic of trade bots.

Hindsight is a pain. I moved half of my money into XLM just before new years eve but sold it a day later with ""only"" 30% profit.

>HURR DURR THERE'S 0 DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BUYING POTCOIN AND LUMENS IT'S ALL LUCK EVEN IF YOU SPEND TENS OF HOURS READING ABOUT PARTNERTSHIPS, DEV TEAMS, AND ROADMAPS. IT'S ALL DUMB LUCK.

Fucking pajeet, some shit isn't luck. Sure buying Verge at 50 satoshis is luck, but buying Aphria stock in 2016 based on the earnings reports (first marijuana stock to start reporting profit) and strong signs that weed would be legalised which were obvious to anyone who can into politics. Now Aphria is 20x in one year. That's not luck, it's being ahead of the curve.

$5? How high do so see this going? I'm guessing $10 MAYBE $20, but pretty hopeful with my small stack of 3000.

bought in at .74
but idgaf if i live or die so i ain't really worried

user, this is a golden opportunity for all of us to make it. Don't let it go. Join this Pump group asap$

discord dot gg/JWWn6Qr

circulating supply is too high for it to reach $10, $5 is a more realistic target.

As long as the market in general keeps growing I could easily see this at 10 the end of this year.

What about that bank of america rumor from yesterday? Nobodys mentioning it today

I bought 5500 lumens for 100 euros. That was all my money lol.

>20x in one year
>good

lmao just invest in shillcoin #21421 like the rest of us

is 175 xlm good for a first timer to crypto

yes user, at what price did you step in?

at .20

Name 10 coins out of the hundreds that were shilled on Veeky Forums this year that went 20x. Very few coins went 20x unless you got on extremely early, also theres the taxation/liquidity/cashing out problem. Meanwhile I got my 1.2MM on the stock exchange, 15% capital gains tax, and I don't have to panic about whether BTC is going to spazz out like an down syndrome cousin.

>Inb4 nocoiner I have 600k XLM and 100k LINK.

everyone starts somewhere. keep at it.

you dun gud