CHINA JUST ORDERED BAN OF BITCOIN MINING

BAHAHAHA. MUH IMMUTABLE DECENTRALIZED CURRENCY.

mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzIyNDk1NzU4OA==&mid=2247484848&idx=1&sn=4c3d3d84d55db52a5f7fac9d07fdc7bb&chksm=e806404bdf71c95d1e50b0fc6e6edcb9acd0f97954e57de85767f3849e94acecc09f071fa411&mpshare=1&scene=1&srcid=0103SSs3kybK46Vy7LeHkaVo&pass_ticket=m6yUJZX+zl5W6cfbT5IgyAmlnqN++zJnAnqd2ve8UmDrnGno9BkBLrHcNlXw09c5#rd

big if true

China manipulating the market again

it's not sage

true if big

Muh China

China bans bitcoin every three weeks, newfag.

ETH will take over as king with Proof of Stake.

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

true if big

WHY DID YOU POST IT HERE?!?! IT IS CRASHING AAAAAAAAAAA

What the fuck kind of link did you just post

China does all the BTC mining. A ban would mean the absolute death of BTC. My question is, would BTC transactions just stop completely? That would be bad.

>being this new

Not clicking that shit

this /thread
this literally reads like the pajeet von joost bot it is

>domesting bitcoin mining
So jihan will keep mining the shit out of this bitch right?
This only make the rich even more richer
Who cares

[45 District all articles are original, and has passed the certification of paper technology (ziggurat.cn) certification, is forbidden, is forbidden. If communication needs, please add a small secretary micro signal: block4545】
Long endless stream of mine supervision trowel is about to fall.

Just recently, Zone 45 (ID: block-45) received exclusive news from reliable insiders and today the central bank held a closed-door meeting demanding a shutdown of bitcoin mines within a deadline.

The source said: "Governments at all levels will be required to ascertain the number and location of mined areas in the area by filing downwards and then declare them upwards," the source said on how to check the abundance of bitcoin mines in the country .
According to sources disclosed by the source, the deadline for the closure of the domestic bitcoin mines, the relevant regulations will not be introduced soon.
Zone 45 (ID: block-45) also noticed that on the first working day of 2018, China Economic Weekly, one of the party media, published an article entitled "Central Bank: Joint Multi-Agency Cleanup ICO, Bit Currency "article, it seems once again to regulate the tide clock.
An unknown person familiar with the newspaper told Zone 45 (ID: block-45) that while the news itself is an integration of old news in 2017, it is presumed in the consistent style of the director of People's Daily that the New Year's first Article article fired on bitcoin, I am afraid behind the intention not only to sort out the old news, do not rule out receiving the request of higher public opinion.

Regulation of the mine to move, there has been wind.

On November 15 last year, in the 45th (ID: block-45) interview with a person involved in digital currency regulation, he learned: "Many executives believe that the mines use local electricity subsidies, get cheap electricity and consume a lot of energy. The essence is retreat, the real economy is not much help, dug coins is also sent to foreign countries, so there is regulation of "doing wedding dress for others" concerns.

This shows that regulators have always been cautious about Bitcoin production.
Market response
However, the market seems to still be more exclusive of this message. In the 45th (ID: block-45) interview with a person who is working on a mine site, he not only showed that he has not heard anything yet, and speculated that "the recent news is all about fried rice, The old news is put after the false news, in order to shorten the bitcoin. "
"The state has never publicly stated that there are problems with bitcoin production and everything is still on the sidelines. If Bitcoin production and distribution are legal, there is no problem, since bitcoin is the largest and oldest blockchain technology product "
After sending him the message of "meeting of the central bank today," he repeatedly pointed out to Area 45 (ID: block-45) that even if the country wants to shut down mines, it should only be for small mines. "Their There are a number of non-compliance issues with electricity handling procedures. The approval of the large mines may be tightened, but the impact on the existing large mines will not be much affected and their mines are still on schedule. "
Area 45 Other reports on mine regulation:

The rumor bitcoin mining was blocked by the State Grid, the parties actually anger spray for half an hour

Buy the rumour sell the news. But China is so fast and bans bitcoin regularly, i cannot keep up with the pace.

Who owns bitcoin in 2018 lmao

normies

This lmao

>Chinks ban mining
>other countries have a chance to take over
>BTC gets finally decentralized again

WTF I love Bitcoin again

>(((central bank)))

>China bans Bitcoin mining
>doesn't ban Bitcoin Cash mining

based china

It would mean the LN would have a chance to get implemented

This is the beginning. Pboc will announce vechain as the official china backed crypto.
Btc is dead.

The closed-door meeting regarding #btc mining farm in China is about some mining farms that did not fulfill business registration or use power properly.

Not like China was much relevant after everything switched to Korea and Japan. Market probably won't even burp. too many just waiting for a dip.

China does this shit once a week.
You must be new to crypto

>#btc

This. When the Chinese government says they are banning bitcoin, what they really mean is they want to buy more and they are trying to crash down to get it cheaper.

I love state level FUD

you really have no idea how mining or the blockchain work

You know what is mined independent, fast, and feeless?

See at the binance dip

Came here expecting to read this. Good guy!

Buy now fags. Bitcoin dead in China = literally +15% tomorrow