Player gets obsessed with skeleton memes, as indicated by skeleton PC, skeleton puns...

>player gets obsessed with skeleton memes, as indicated by skeleton PC, skeleton puns, skeleton-related user name and info on social media and an abnormal intake of dairy products
>he says he wants to run a campaign for us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dHRqHfT9Nfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

user, I think your player Mmight actually be a recruiter for the skeleton war

>Meme thread gets meme response
It's like pottery

>meme thread that gets a meme response also gets a response pointing out the obvious while applying more memes to it

How many layer of memes are we on? Have we reached skeleton hell yet?

Does he allow PCs to take the jelly template?

>Have we reached skeleton hell yet?

You're boned

He's just trying to show you that skeletons are fun and enjoyable in any activity. You shouldn't be scared of us skeletons.

>he says he wants to run a campaign for us
You never know, it could be fun. If you're worried about quality, maybe you should help him flesh out his ideas so they aren't so bare-boned.

what are some mango with skeltal MCs?

>tfw you realize marrow is flesh
>ywn be a pure shining skelebro untainted by the curse of the flesh
>all those hard years of drinking milk, dancing, and polishing your bones are for naught

Well, I'm thinking of Overlord, for a starter.

He missing an armbone?

Milk is bad for your bones. It's cheese you want lots of.

ouch ouch ouch my bones
Go in with the right expectations, and you can enjoy nearly any campaign.

Sounds like you're pretty boned.

I'm calling it now: OP's getting dropped into Overlord or some magical realm equivalent.

I don't know, it sounds like it could be humerous

I've always wanted to play a Skeleton, or moreso, a Zombie spellcaster of some kind as a PC, but never had the right game to do so. Zombie is a taller order because their stat adjustments are really nasty.

Op if your gonna check out this guy and read/watch Overlord. I'm warning you, the anime and manga were toned down drastically and was nice but avoid the LightNovel, the author loves writing dark stories. Its not for everyone.

Yuusha ga Shinda! did, at least temporarily.

Read Wahhaman

you play the shit out of that campaign, duh

Skeletons are wonderful. I'm not the biggest fan of tired skeleton memes and would prefer skeletons being appreciated for what they are rather than for those, though. Certain puns just can't be passed up, on the other hand, I understand this.

Made me read the same author's Lucu Lucu.

Weird ending. Felt like an anticlimatic asspull. But I enjoyed the ride nonetheless.

Now I want to read the light novel.

youtube.com/watch?v=dHRqHfT9Nfo
>show him this

>DOOT DOOT MOTHERFUCKERS YOU CANT SPOOP THE SPOOPERS.

Skeleton memes and jokes stopped being funny a long time ago, tibia nest.

>skeleton memes
>skeleton pc
>skeleton social media name
>abnormal intake of dairy products
>>abnormal intake of dairy prodacts
people seem to be skimming over this part a little bit

MOVE YOUR
BODY

Tell him his meme idea and excuse for skelepuns is silly user - be confident about it, don't back down.
In short, grow a little backbone.

Looks like someone needs a new funny bone