What are the secrets of Veeky Forums?

What are the secrets of Veeky Forums?

Skub isn't real

No skub is real and its fucking great!

Magic is real, it is possible to influence reality around you with targeted words and phrases. However, such magic has thus far proven ineffective at making ones situation in life better, and one can only make things worse by utilizing this magic (so far, anyway; research into how to cast positive effects is ongoing). To humans, this magic even has a name: tempting fate. In situations wherein negative energy is flowing rapidly (such as after a breakup or a stressful day at work), suggesting that "the worst of it is over" or that "it can't get any worse" triggers the energy in the air like a flame to gaseous vapor, and ones situation is inevitably made worse by the explosion of negative energy.

This place is full of furries... Like very full.

We all like D&D
/d/ instead of /s/

The questfags were the ones who made the homebrews.

"The only ones who got shit done were the ones who we drove away"

Monstergirls are furries.

this

the mods are actual alt-right furries

We have our own wiki, IRC server and archive that we rarely link newbies to.

that's where newbies pick up more lies than anything else

I am here just to shitpost these days.

Not funny

Most of the questfags still browse here though

None of us actually play TTRPGs

We're just /d/ that's SFW.

Duncan is actually the Emperor

Begone, quadruple Satan!
It is not. It's more weeby than anything

they're weeb furries. things can be multiple things at once

If you want a Veeky Forums that doesn't bitch about Quests constantly, has moderation that cares about the community, actually allows for open discussion, and actively punishes lazy "image and one-sentence Greentext" threads, go to 8/tg/. Hell, we don't even have Stat Me threads, barely an edh thread, if any MTG at all, and we have one sanctioned 40k thread, as /wh40k/ board already exists.
Most of us just use this Veeky Forums for Da Archive and Specific System discussion in Generals, and that's usually because we get a faster response here than there. For more freeform discussion we just post on 8/tg/, then Shitpost here while we wait for a response.

We really, really, really, REALLY, like dragons.

friendly reminder that furries are into things more animalistic. Since we already ruled that cat girls aren’t furry, we should consider a kumiho (Korean fox girls) as not furry since they are simply girls with a few fox like attributes. Since they are also monsters in folk lore, the beast monsters Veeky Forums loves (well, the mostly human like ones) are safe.

I strongly disagree with you, but I don't want to argue with you in spoiler tags, and honestly it's not worth it

>red Veeky Forums
I can work with this.

I don't think you really get Veeky Forums

Is it any good? Last time I checked 8ch was fucking glacial

This thread is essentially entirely lies so far. I wouldn't treat anything said here seriously.

That isn't a secret.

I understand more than you. Veeky Forums isn't exactly a secret club, plus it's "that offensive site." This whole board is basically us dealing with a constant influx of kids at this point.

It's picked up quite a bit thanks to the announcement that Hiro put Malware in the site's code, 7chan banning PDF requests, and the whole NeoFag/#MeToo thing.

You do need the other boards.

Maybe I'll finally go give it a look. The only reason I'm still in this shithole is because its the best option that isn't reddit. Or at least the most populated.

First of all, this spoiler shit is retarded, so I'm going to drop it now

Second

>NeoFag

You don't fucking belong here /v/ermin

our wiki sucks ass

Eh, the 8-boards are closer together than here, Veeky Forums boards are entire nations, while 8-boards are more like a loose gathering of islands. Lingo has a tendency to bleed over, everyone called them that when referring to the incident.
8/v/ is still utter cancer though, but for more Blind-Rage-at-their-own-existence-and-everyone-else's reasons.

I haven't seen anyone say they wish to be the little girl.