Name some coins like:

Name some coins like:

Civic, OmiseGo, ChainLink, Basic Attention Token, Raiden network, Quantstamp

All quality coins that do something fundamentally different. They are not redundant like 99% of the other coins out there. Other coins like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.enigma.co/why-enigmas-privacy-protocol-will-power-our-decentralized-future-aedb8c9ee2f6
atlant.io
theqrl.org
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUN not trolling only gambling orientated blockchain tech

Enigma of course, endless us cases
blog.enigma.co/why-enigmas-privacy-protocol-will-power-our-decentralized-future-aedb8c9ee2f6

Why do you need raiden network?

Civic will be obsolete in the near future.

Chainlink has to deliever otherwise it is done

quantstamp has no token utility, other than that a good project

Nothing to say about OMG or BAT, i don't have a lot of insight

> Why do you need raiden network?
The raiden network is a complementary solution to sharding/plasma. Good team. Good tech.

> Civic will be obsolete in the near future.
Why will civic become obsolete? A single platform for managing identity is something the world needs. Endless use cases. Some upcoming competition?

> Chainlink has to deliever otherwise it is done
Yes, I agree. I think it looks promising though. Mostly because of their white paper.

> quantstamp has no token utility, other than that a good project
Not now. That is something that could change. I agree though, it is hard to see the token utility.

Most coins are nothing but a white paper and promises.

Coins with real products that have been in development for the past couple years and do fundamentally interesting things are BTS and SYS. Both are going to be absolutely huge this year. BTS is going to be the greatest underdog story ever told.

>chainlink
>just has to work

iota is a longterm hold.
salt will go up soon, whales accumulating now.

ATL. Targets the real estate market.

atlant.io

You heard it here first.

Agree. BTS is going to go from 80 cents or whatever to $80 while nobody is even looking at it. Especially if decentralised exchanges catch on...which is very likely. Next big hack of a major exchange will see Bitshares DEXs get millions of new customers.

QRL theqrl.org

Quantum resistant secure communication and store of value. Mainnet live in a month last chance to get in cheap

More important than hack is burgers getting ass fucked by uncle sam this spring and wanting for an exchange that doesn't need their ID I mean thanks just bought 100k

PPT
but PPT will be ignored by this board, as usual :^)

iota hate is real because biz is pol infested.

Explain to me how that shit isn't a scam?

Serious question...They have nothing but promises and a bunch of nobodies with no experience in charge.

I know people that have made a shitload of money from Populous but I'll believe there is an actual product when I see it.

Its not even the DEX thats going to drive BTS up to andromeda. The smart coins, bitCNY etc will be the real driver. BTS market cap must always be atleast 1.75x the market cap of all smart coins combined. The DEX is cool, but its just a perk.

Definition of accumulation period.

so much this

they recently posted several screenshots of the platform.
PXT (the token that will be used to review borrowers or some shit like that) was airdopped.
I too think the team is full of scammers but they keep delivering on their promises so I don't know what to think about them. Still think PPT will survive the next 6 months because of the work of the team

How have they delivered on their promises? Wasn't their beta meant to be released in December? As far as I've seen they've consistently broken their promises.

I don't consider a few mockups of an actual website to be delivering much of anything.

Serious questions. I never hear of Populous on Veeky Forums and it's got a relatively big market cap.

yes the beta was to be released on december I think. I had doubts about this shitcoin but then the mockups and the PXT airdrop show there is some work done (they have a precise idea on how the invoice market works).
Anyways at the current price, and given the beta is not out yet, I would advise not to buy into PPT, and rather watch how the beta goes.
Also there are people who tried the platform, but they could be part of the scam

Nebulas

Lots of icos focus on identity right now.

Bancor, cryptos best wallet coming soon

IDNI Agoras and the Tau Chain in general.

Fct, ven, SC

Only useful tokens that aren't just a load of promises besides ripple which doesn't even require it's token.

Enigma

VEN/QSP/REQ

Look up Palm Beach Group Confidential and realize they made 26,000% profit investing in niche yet promising blockchain projects.

Look for membership and realize costs $3,000 for a subscription, and even if you had the money you need a private invitation to sign up.

Realize you can get every single one of their monthly Newsletters + Buy/Sell Alerts here instead: discord DOT gg/QjWhsJ

Stop gambling on shitcoins, the newsletters + buy alerts have exact buy-up-to prices and sell alerts so you're never caught at the wrong side of the bottom or top. Profit.

Your link is dead.

Thanks for letting me know.

discord DOT gg/gWPG2

genesis vision

Can anyone give me a rundown on civic?
The identity thing is cool, but I don't see how it is related to a coin?

an obvious use case for blockchain as you don't have to trust a central authority with your personal information

Yes, but where do the coins come into use? You don't need a 'pay transaction' when you have to identify yourself. So how is a coin relevant?

Excellent question my friend.

Why is everyone shilling QSP, I suggest you to get out once we hit testing phase because people will realize the price of the token has absolutely no impact on the product they offer.
Same shit for Siacoin, good product but the token value has no relevance.

Look, it might not be obvious right now how these tokens will be utilized in the future and what will give them value. However, they are meant to be an integral part of their ecosystem, it's in the companies interest to keep them valuable. So, if you believe in the company you can somewhat trust that the tokens will keep and increase their value.

unconvincing