Where we talk about Monstergirls and build a setting for them...

Where we talk about Monstergirls and build a setting for them. Though we can all post pics and images and art of Monster Girl Encyclopedia monster girls and take about them. But bear in mind this is not KCs MGE canon.

'Tis also the home of the as of yet un-named Veeky Forums Monstergirl RPG.
It's work-in-progress "rulebook" can be found here:
>piratepad.net/E41GY9rQQr

Warhammer Fantasy roleplay homebrew link:
>docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit

Newer and Updated Monster Girl RPG handbook.
>i.4cdn.org/tg/1518143769411.pdf

Dungeon World Angel Class done by user.
docs.google.com/document/d/1tnxUNkYKWeDtVtyPk8sYAiTsfwBwcNeC1DKg_0GTb8U/edit?usp=sharing

Wikis for popular Monstergirl settings:

Monster Mosume (Everyday Life with Monstergirls):
>dailylifewithamonstergirl.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Monster_Girls_Wiki

Monstergirl Encyclopedia:
>mgewiki.com/w/Main_Page

Monstergirl Quest:
>monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/MonsterGirlQuest_Wiki

And the topic/question for this thread. What would be the practical uses, utilities and benefits of plant girls such as Alraunes?

>mgewiki.com/w/Alraune

Also do plant-tentacle girls have practical applications too outside of lewds?

>mgewiki.com/w/Tentacle

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_of_males
titanatelier.com/hentai/original/
youtu.be/3zHRQn_IShw?t=183
mgewiki.com/index.php?search=rape&title=Special:Search&go=Go
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whoops, sorry I forgot the name of the thread. Which is /mgw/ or /mgg/ or /mgr/.

Sorry 'bout that

Whats the best thing to google when looking for monstrous monster girls?

Fuck you, filter-dodging faggot.

I thought I filtered these shitty /jp/ threads
Fuck off already, cunts

OP you fucking asshole, you've managed to kneecap another thread through your raw stupidity and make everyone mad at us, AGAIN!

Nice bait matey.

I am now more convinced then ever that this OP sniper is trying to kill these threads

Why? What is there to gain from it? Surely he'll fuck off while we continue to worldbuild.

He has not in all these weeks we've been working on it, it's likely high level autismus, where there is literally nothing better to do then to make a thing go away for it offends him, or maybe he finds it funny, I've delt with even worse years back on a mass effect thread, for months on end an OP would snipe the general and force it to be "beloved houseberry edition"

Oh joy, “monstergirls”. Can’t wait for another exciting fapbait thread.

>In a world
>Where 10/10 supermodels with animal/plant costumes hunt for lonely autists to rape and sexually satisfy
>We pretend to take the concept seriously

I take my fapbait very seriously.

Who said they were supermodels?

While OP is a massive faggot for botching the opening post here, we thank you for filtering most of the time and would like to let you know OP does not represent us, he just has nothing better to do then to snipe the OP

Cowards

Don't bully

>the Principalities are hardly ever idle and spend a great deal of their time travelling to and from the mortal world to keep an eye on current events in their respective domains. Unsurprisingly, each one is fiercely proud and protective of the countries under their guidance and some have even taken to building tiny and painfully accurate dioramas of their favorite city as references. This causes no end of confusion to the archangels tasked with defending those cities from invading monsters and is the main reason archangels ask for maps upon convening with it’s mortal defenders.

>duty bound to protect the mortal world from outside threats, the Powers are almost always on duty and are perhaps some of the most inflexible angels to ever soar. Perhaps due to the constant contact with the celestial bodies, many of these angels develop peculiarities in their appearance, most of whom are annoyed to find chunks of space rock orbiting their halos or stardust falling out of their wings no matter how hard they’re combed. Those Powers that guard the abyssal prisons of the sealed gods have even found intangible phantom fish swimming around them everywhere they go. This phenomenon is highly amusing to the other angels.

>while not as fascinated with their work as the guardians, Virtues are always a little fearful as to how their messages will be interpreted. Angelic code is instinctual to them but mortals tend to get the message muddled up no matter how simple it would be to the passing denizen of heaven. Baffled screaming and groans of frustration are often heard from their section of heaven as comets are thought to be heralds of the end times or similar nonsense.

Some might say I'm a master of baits.

Rape exists and KCfags need to stop denying it.

Can someone explain how
>>THIS IS KCs MGE CANON, SO STOP ASKING
is bait? It literally isn't KC's canon in this thread, and the last thread was a shitshow specifically because MGfags were arguing about and trying to defend KC's canon.
Also is right. If your argument against it being rape is "you can't rape the willing and all men secretly want it" then please leave.

Ok, let me see where they are on the list.

Cats, Foxes, and other such animals are under the Beastmen Class. Although insects and spiders would fall under the Bug Class currently being built.

You forgot the OP subject but it's still a good thread OP

user I just want you to know I love your angel lore

I NEED ORDER PLEASE HELP ME

THE MONSTER GIRL IS RAPING ME WITH HER EYES

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The answere is to counter rape her until she is virtious and good

Finally a good, non-retarded solution.

For my own monstergirl setting I'm trying to decide if there should be any relation between manticors and sphinxes

OK, paladin trainees, how would you respond in this scenario?

... I see. Though many of you are inclined to rush to aid, the correct answer is "Call for backup". Note the ragged scream, with intonations of both terror and pleasure -- it's probably already too late for the victim to be spared entirely, and if you can't save him, the best course is to not damn yourself in the necessary effort to avenge him.

Also, be aware of any information you can glean from even the panicked responses of those around you. Considering the content of the scream, its highly likely that the poor soul whose cry for help you just heard was assaulted by a Gazer, a monstergirl who will usually initiate rape attacks with the power of her wicked eyes. It's possible, of course, this is not the case, but having the proper countermeasures for a Gazer when you arrive on scene will help minimize the chance further casualties. This information should also reinforce what we determined earlier: that the victim is likely to have already been taken to an affected stage, and we cannot prevent his condition from worsening with an excessively quick response, and should instead endeavor to provide an effective response in as timely a manner as possible.

THIS IS RAPE

STOP VISUALLY RAPING ME WITH THOSE IMAGES

I'm sure these threads are getting the attention of the encyclopedia groups and if you're autistic enough to be an active member of an otaku's monster rape fetish book then of course you're going to get mad if one ignores or tries to change the lore.

Your shitposting is not going to change the definition of rape, KCfag. Don't try to derail the thread just because you're mad.

and you both need to fuck off

Your post is literally raping me right now.

Required reading for this thread:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_of_males

Would dire machines make any sense in monstergirl world?

maybe if it where a couple hundred years into the future but for the current setting i don't think so.

Here's my two cents on the issue of rape in the setting.

The monstergirls seem to not have any negative views of rape (which is defined in this context as forcing sexual intercourse on another), considering it to be a courtship ritual. Some monstergirls such as Cockatrices even have a sexual strategy where they entice men to rape them instead of forcing themselves on men, but in the case where a male rapes a monster that doesn't use this strategy, the monster will accept his lust.

It stands to reason that in monstergirl society, rape isn't considered particularly negative, which creates the cultural clash with human societies, especially since monsters need to mate with humans to reproduce. Monsters will try to court whoever they rape, either before or after the act. It's likely that monsters only consider the act of rape negative if the rapist doesn't try to court the victim after the act. To them, rape is an expression of love and courtship.

Oh god I'm getting flashbacks from that Thomas video

Basically this. Also keeping in mind that this is just magical realm material, and not real.

Would actual rapemonsters wandering around be a bad thing? Yeah, probably. Some people are into that though, and for them we have fantasy.

this would make sense if you guys were dealing with someone who cared about actually colaborating with the thread instead of just shitposting

What happens when they assimilate a machine with a pilot in it?

The process takes days to weeks, so the pilot has plenty of time to get out.

Genuinely one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen.

>You will never have a tank or ifv gf

Filter dodging cunts

Most of this thread was just fine with being filtered, OP just keeps trying to find new ways to piss off everyone

>OP made the last thread a shitshow
>OP made this thread a shitshow
>OP will probably make the next thread a shitshow

Suffering. Are the autists crusading against hellhounds still infesting these threads?

I don't think they ever were outside of one time, someone mentioned it being a thing in /jp/

More so because people are triggered that we showed up passed their filters

Post moar, or sauce

You can tell they're here because they're obsessed with rape and how hellhounds are rapists.

The admech are either popping cyber boners or trying to burn this, or maybe both

>Its not rape because KC said so!
No one here is actually discussing KC canon

I'd prefer to just say that mamono have different standards of things like in

Ah, I guess the autists are still here then. Sorry for having fun officer I promise I won't do it again. I'll swear off the material that literally everyone is branching off of we just can't have that chalky shit, no sir.

titanatelier.com/hentai/original/

Yes but that means having to not bitch, argue and reduce potential productivity, which seems to be the goal of a chunk of posters

How about we talk about something constructive and on topic?

Would there be Druids in the world, fighting MGs and Corruption with nature magic? What MG might turn to such magics?

You really can't stand not having the last word, can you? You're passive aggressive and call everyone who disagrees with you autistic. This is how you a shit up a thread.

Please not the rape thing again. The author himself already stepped in on that topic just let it be. How about productive monstergirls? The ants are the best kind of workers you could ask for, as long as you don't go huffing their pheromones. They'd be perfect frontiersman.

>says the man shitting up the thread

And on the other side, spergy fags that call everything bait. Truly one is the lesser.

KC?
MGE?

>boring ant centaurs
He's got some slick designs on some but we really need anot her pool of artists to get more interesting designs going.

>boring

Genki is not boring, user.

Fremy was hands down the best part of that anime.

Kenku Cross, the author of Monster Girl Encyclopedia. Enjoy the spoon feeding because I'd rather do this them argue with people who's goal is to argue.

No one said anything about Hell hounds other than you and the only other fag started talking about rape

Alright, how am I specifically shitting up the thread?
Spergs actually want to talk about lore it seems in comparison to flinging shit at others.

Her attitude is great, I just think her design is plain

We're the same spergs, dumbass. Meanwhile you're here setting a perfect example with all the shitflinging.

How are hellhounds NOT rapists? Even the """docile""" holstaurus is a domestic abuser that rapes her spouse.

You're the one refusing to ignore the assholes, you are allowing them to ruin the thread

Aren't Manticores a type of chimera?

>The author himself already stepped in on that topic just let it be
I thought this wasn't MGE canon. You can't keep falling back on KS SED SO if you fall back on W-WELL KC DOESN'T MATTER when people point out other things he said, like how it's totes okay to fuck your own monsterdaughter and in fact many of them love to do so.

Because the men they take quite literally want/enjoy submitting to them. If the hellhound entry was all about how the night is filled with screams and pleading and how the hounds beat and throttle their prey, yeah, that'd be pretty rape-y. Instead it goes out of its way to deescribe how hellhounds don't harm their partners in any way. Real friggin' strange, that.

Only because demonic energy warps the mind/soul into wanting these things. It's simple stockholm syndrome.

>I really wanted to be sexually assaulted all this time!
That's Stockholm syndrome

Is there a weed variation of this monster girl?

This thread has like 30 different anons at least with their own ideas of settings and what should be in them. It's not strictly adherent to MGE canon at all but more like than not a few anons are closer to it than not. Also fugging your own monsterdaughter is literally a thing that's totes okay. To some people.

If manticores are chimeras, why aren't sphinxes?

Not him but I half way in my usage of MGE canon, I draw from it and diverge as I please, making up ideas both ment to work with it or on their own

If there is this thread needs it

Hellhounds are explicitly a kind of monstergirl that does not into demonic energy/corruption.

Its called love.

Cool, I don't care. I'm just saying you can't invoke KC as an authority appeal unless you also accept everything else he puts in like the rampant incestuous pedophilia and literally facefucking newborn babies in order to feed them "papa's milk".

>If manticores are chimeras, why aren't sphinxes?

I don't know man, I know in real life lore a Manticore has the face of a man a mane of a lion and the tail of a scorpion but as for a sphinx it's just half man have Lion. I guess Egyptians didn't think of sphinxes that way because they had Anubis and Bird faced people

I don't smoke

Source on the newborn thing. KC has lolis errywhere (and if you don't like lolis you're a faggot) but I'm pretty sure he's never put up any toddler.

Also incest best cest.

>I don't smoke
What if she told you
>drink mine nectar, it shall grant you unlimited stamina

>can't invoke the goddamn/author creator of the setting because I said so

I am humbled

>With their excellent sense of smell, they acutely sense the odor of the human men who will end up as their prey, and attack and rape them as soon as they find them without any regard for consent.
From KC's own mouth since you're so devout to his words. Can you stop now?

Their senses are so good, they actually seek out men that will enjoy submitting to them. That's maybe a bit heavyhanded but I think it's a valid interpretation.

...oh, do you mean the RAPE thing? The thing that KC literally said is an incorrect connotation of the moonrunes he put forth originally?

youtu.be/3zHRQn_IShw?t=183

His point is that you can't invoke it to win arguments and then say you're not going with it later to win other arguments, it's disingenuous and hypocritical, it also makes you look really stupid

And he's a faggot for implying I did the latter. I am a lowkey sabbath supporter, let the lolis flow.

>Its not real if it disagrees with my worldview
Stop posting if you're going to be this defiant

Make an actual argument and we'll talk, nerd.

Rape can be loving.

mgewiki.com/index.php?search=rape&title=Special:Search&go=Go
There. I guess its all just a mistranslation, right?