CYOA thread

For the Drives, Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu (embed)
Las thread

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=1ovLnUxIiZizbu8FlPBZXNSdaPWlUR2_X
imgur.com/a/40GXd
imgur.com/a/l2DiR
drive.google.com/open?id=1ovLnUxIiZizbu8FlPBZXNSdaPWlUR2_XImgur
ufile.io/ejq3o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I got you covered.
I'll post the whole thing this one time.
Page 1/20

Google Drive: drive.google.com/open?id=1ovLnUxIiZizbu8FlPBZXNSdaPWlUR2_X
Imgur Album: imgur.com/a/40GXd

Only 20! Thats a baby CYOA it needs to be at lest 40!

why put pictures in the background if they're barely visible?

Page 3/20

... fiiiiine. The NEXT one will be 40 pages.

I have a horrible sense of design or aesthetics. The more shit is going on when I look at something the "better" it is to me. Having the subtle sense that there is an image there fits my taste.

Page 4/20

You are taking a long time to post, are you play a game too?

Page 5/20

That, going through CYOAs I missed out on during the final dash to finish this thing and backwater internet.

Page 6/20

>super advanced technology and a largely idle population that can freely throw themselves into art-making at their leisure mean stifled art & culture
How does that make any sense?

Page 7/20

Still messing about with Tupilak imgur.com/a/l2DiR
Right now I'm trying out ideas that draw from Gesmene and Arcadia, about stories becoming true and even entering the world of stories.
Is that too weird? It might be more kids cartoon where the other worlds are fantasy novel.

Didn't meant to quote anyone.

Page 8/20

>drive.google.com/open?id=1ovLnUxIiZizbu8FlPBZXNSdaPWlUR2_XImgur Album: imgur.com/a/40GXd

Page 9/20

Page 10/20

Probably it's there for the sake of balance or they simply don't care at all

Page 11/20

That's odd. I'll see if I fucked anything up. I'm accessing them fine from my phone and other comp.

What is the name of the CYOA where you pick how long you are asleep in a cryopod and depending on what you pick you wake in different themed timelines?

Page 12/20

Perpetuance Protocol Pod Program

12 is looking good!

Page 12/20 for real this time
I forgot to attach the image. Idiot.
Did this last time on Eternal's Rising too.

yes, the best one yet

>I forgot to attach the image
Stop being cute.

Page 13/20

Is that you both low-key telling me that nothing at all is better than the garbage I throw out? I... Thank's for hitting a sore point, guys.

Page 14/20

Me? Cute? Ahahahahaha.

>low-key telling me
Come on I love you and your CYOA!

Page 15/20
Anti-waifufags should get off on this page. It's nothing but companions from here on out.

15 is vary good!

...... Page 15/20.... for real

Ok, I ain't doing that on purpose. I am actually that naturally clumsy. I was supposed to post this hours ago but I deleted page 19.

>low-key
high-key buddy

>Ok, I ain't doing that on purpose
Yeah, you are super cute.

Page 16/20

Fun Fact: I hate Annabelle (Page 19)
Bonus Fact: Kuromi was the only reason I could stand re-writing page 19.

Page 17/20

Page 18/20

Page 19/20
A.K.A The reason this was delayed

Page 20/20

Ok, give me some time to look and read all of it.
And I'll make a build.

Post the remake.

I really shouldn't have stayed up to finish this. I'm gunna collapse into my bed. I'll answer any comments/questions about it in a couple hours...

Do you have a favorite waifu in CYOAs /cyoag/?

Yes. ??? will forever and always be the One True Waifu.

i don't understand waifus

Page 2

Page 3

Apocrypha was Italics kino. Too bad there will never be an update.

Here, have my favorite CYOA.

>Humanity was the most advance race in the world.
>Grands and Vampires turned their entire civilization into a ghetto and made humans poor people/slaves while the Vampires LARP as aristocrats and nobles/slave owners.
>Apocrypha humans police each other and receive better treatment for betraying their own kind. (Uncle Toms)
>Last hold out of humanity is in a protected city-state filled with pampered humans who only slightly care about their fellow man outside of it, but apparently doesn't do a refugee program.
Apocrypha is kind of dark for an urban fantasy cyoa.

>Apocrypha is kind of dark for an waifu cyoa.

Does anyone have any wizard CYOA's?

Sort of!

Have some OC
1/3

Why are you so cute?

Any resemblance to actual games is purely coincidental.
2/3

drive.google .com/drive/folders/1SzTkBRy5bgy08MKO1EGZpUWS7oBk-xzr
For a somewhat better resolution
3/3

I hate this for using oversimplification to make the worst options appear the best. The only winning move is not to play.

Is there already a VR cyoa?

Nope, all CYOAs are 2D.

choosing knight gives you 30 body points. That let's you have level 6 in every body catagory and still have 6 points left over. The same goes for trickster and skills.

posting from the future
yes

Even if the cost was 0/1/2/3/4/5 (rather than the janky stuff it is now with literally no reason to take level 2 or 4), the Knight could exactly take 6 in all stats.

I'm pretty sure you have to buy the previous levels.

A dark waifu cyoa is Picking-A-Goddess.
>All mythologies are real
>Artemis had another goddess raped because she questioned Artemis virginity. Other mythological shit.
>Used goods central

Italics makes a lot of cyoas that seem to be bright and adventure worthy, but are really dark and depressing underneath.

It's horribly written and not at all clear but the only possible interpretation of how the costs are laid out is that level 6 costs 14 points.

All options except fatherland suck and are actually twisted dystopias. Fatherland sucks too if you accidentally get disabled.

Oh, I missed the 'costs are cumalitive'. Everythings fine then.

Demeter

Found this in my downloads.

Your wife took big wet Posedion cock.

The two little sisters I made in that one CYOA.

But then you realize YHWH is a waifu and it's all good.

>user reveals himself to be an illiterate brainlet

>as opposed to an inflated ego balloon that refuses to admit to any wrong and just shitposts in response to the wrong world

Pope Italics I banished the thot YHWH from PaG and restored order to the world. Stay mad it is never coming back.

I'm just going to post on the end of PaG IV.

>being this jelly of best waifu
No amount of denial will make your waifus any less shit. God will forever be best waifu.

It's good to admit mistakes, it's better to use critical thinking to consider he's wrong before posting.

This is quite bad if you made it you should be ashamed

No this is not good. The color and "you tell me" instead of give choices is just bad.

Actually you know what, you're right. I'm absolutely retarded. I'm sorry. I jump the gun.

nigga you aren't me, stop arguing with that guy in my place.

typo in first dialogue, should be "staff that we have on base", not "one base".

Training camps, should be "rote learning" not "wrote learning".

I was responding to myself. All I wanted to do was prove him right.

Good effort user, even if it isn't my cup of tea.

Lynneth.

Lyleth.

I only ever picked Sloth because it seemed like a nice thing to help her out. Now I'd probably pick Wrath because that's some good jam.
If Pride was better I'd pick her. She might be since my tastes have changed but I don't feel like reading all that text.

Towers of Ancirai Version 1.0

Web Version: ufile.io/ejq3o

Short changelog:
>Lots of small fixes and different phrasing to make things more clear
>brought back Silver Shackles and old Fairy Racial
>new section Ascension: your powers combine to unlock various benefits. Mostly boosts builds with suboptimal stats or silly theme builds i.e. AGI Tanks, Monster Hunter-style Greatswords
>new section Factions: short overview of what other Branded have been up to before you arrived
>new section Events: A few examples of things to do
>new section City: Strolling through the new world you meet a lot of Branded that like you just arrived

1/8