Ok I’ve had enough. 9 months in crypto now and yes I’ve made good gains...

Ok I’ve had enough. 9 months in crypto now and yes I’ve made good gains, but I’m not throwing around 6 figures like some NEETS I see.

What do I have to do? Less diversification? Go big on a couple promising alts and just wait for their day to come?

I’ve got enough btc and eth locked down now so it’s time to dump the rest of these alts into a moon mission anons.

You have to already be kind of rich before getting into crypto.

My folio is 50k so surely I can flip some stacks from here

This is what you get if you never diversify. 8 months worth of spotting undervalued coins. WTC ICX NEO VEN. All in on each. Started with 8k usd

This isn’t true at all. Alts start at a few cents. You can start with $50-$100 and be at 1k after a month if you know what you’re doing. The problem with newfags is they love to diversify because they’re too lazy to look into each coin to see its potential. If you have to ask what to buy, you don’t know what you’re doing.

Wow. Would you say holding only one coin is better for beginners than like two or three?

This isn't true.

how do you trade stack this big without diversifying? feels like dumping that would crash to market for few hours

>5802918 is larping, newfag.

If you're starting out and you don't have a lot of money then look for ico's that seem likely to moon and hodl (iron hands only)

I dont know whats better for anyone else. I'm confident with my calls and thus im comfortable going all in to maximize my returns.

Started with 7k late october, you couldn't be more wrong.

And why would I dump it all at the same time? Crypto is not for dumb people so smarten up

It would hes LARPing.

If anyone has a portfolio like OPs, they must be retarded

scout Veeky Forums for informative posts on small marketcap coins and DYOR. Might be hard too find those threads because they never get more than a few replys.

stfu bitch

Diversification is good at high amounts of capital. 50k or more for example.

When you are starting out with a few hundred or thousand you need that initial 10x to get you going. You get that from coins that can grow that much. In order to get enough of them you need to concentrate your entire capital, so one or a couple coins max. More diversification slows your gains.

Yeah I got my start from eth at $70 :)
Then antshares at $5, omg at $3.

Looking back at my well researched ‘gut feeing’ trades, they seem so easy. Bigger amounts on trades like that is the key I guess.

I entered with 3K in Sept, and already past 20k. WTF are you on about?

Kekekeke but you fell for the dbc meme. Let me guess they promised you 10x? Let me guess, huobi listing means 10x? I feel bad for how many people got rused.

How long does it take you to enter/exit positions?

It's not as if people like me who bought in at ICO are up 400% LULLLLLLL See ya later poorfag

Wronnnggg I was bought in since kucoin release at 8 cents. Americans were not aloud in ico faggot nice try. The coin is dead in the water. Jump ship and move on. You have been warned