Ambrosus ($AMB)

1. Not a pajeet or a chink coin.
2. Backed by 24 entities
3. Partnerships with:
* Nestle – Preliminary talks on pilot projects; Global R&D Programme Leader (Dr. Fabiola Dionisi) is fucking ***Scientific Advisor to Ambrosus***
* INS Ecosystem
* Trek Therapeutics
* Swiss Canton of Vaud Government – Funding of Ambrosus development
* Ecole Polytechnique Federale De Lausanne (EPFL) – Technology support and management
* Parity – Core Technology Partner
* Wachsman PR – Public relations advisor to Ambrosus
* United Nations – Partner to the UN 10YFP Sustainable Food Systems Programme with proposed pilot project
* Bitquant Research Laboratories – Pilot Project already established and CSO (Dr. Joseph Wang) is Ambrosus Project Manager
* Lyons Communications – Communications advisor to Ambrosus
* Kenetic Capital – Project Funding; Managing Partner (Jehan Chu) is Ambrosus Strategic Advisor
* LDJ Capital – Project Funding; President (David Drake) is Ambrosus Strategic Advisor
* Wageni Technologies – Pilot Project (w/ Bitquant Laboratories) already established
* EIT Food & Swiss Quality and Safety Association – Official endorsement
* Migros – Preliminary talks on pilot projects
* Cantone Group – Established partnership and trials/projects for the hospitality sector
* BioFirm AG – Established partnership and trials/projects for the meat processing sector
* Crypto Valley Association – Official Endorsement; President (Oliver Bussmann) is Ambrosus Strategic Advisor
* Agricultural Commodities Company (100 billion CHF+) – NDA
* Food Manufacturer (30 billion CHF+) - NDA
* Food Retailer (25 billion CHF+) - NDA
* Food Manufacturer (10 billion CHF+) – NDA
* Cosmetics and Fragrances Company (4 billion CHF+) - NDA
* Food Manufacturer (3 billion CHF+) - NDA
* Food Processing Company (2 billion CHF+) - NDA

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/7nkjn2/hi_what_does_the_token_represent_whats_its/ds2tblh/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah i don't think Veeky Forums cares.

cause they want to stay poor

i don't think that's it. i think they're just stupid.

could be, "BUY LINK" lol

Problem for me is, the market is saturated with competitors. How sure are we the token price will increase other than just because of pure hype when people find about the partnerships? I'm not confident enough to split my lumens into this just yet

Well, IMO it's far more solid then any competitor due to the partnerships and someone posted on Reddit the following answer which I find to be good enhough -

"What ambrosus is looking to really develop a full ecosystem and focus on pharamacy/food. to do this they're going to build sensors in a lab they funded (from the ico) in January. They're litterly going to build IoT sensors that can measure stuff that doesnt yet exist (chemical composition/protein levels/molecular makeup I believe) what this does is nothing like what walton or wabi are doing.. they're more focused on JUST tracking stuff.. ambrosus is tracking stuff, but also showing proof of provenance (origin).. it is a complete tamper proof solution.. the sensors will measure stuff that matters to food supply chains AND pharmacy.

So in laymen terms they're looking to measure more precise things, and not just broad based RFID/logistics tracking.. so they'll corner the markets for where precision measurements matter (food/pharamacy to begin with).. on top of that they're building a protocol layer that will allow developers to build tools on top of them.. that will allow developers to build solutions for other supply chains and profit from when they're used.

That should help you kind of differentiate a bit.. high level but it is a starting point, hope that helps."

what does it do though

all these "partnerships" whatever that is supposed to be mean nothing

so why do they need a token for that?

other than in the stock ma rket we don not buy shares of the company we buy usecases for our token.

What do you mean? They're working together. Nestle is literally sitting in their advisory board. Unlike other companies who try to do similiar things AMB actually has working parternships and NDAs with big brands and not some local Munies.

What does it mean? It means that this project is actually going to be used and not gone with the wind once the bubble pops

Yes it definitely is more solid than those other pajeet-tier projects. And the team is god-like, the github is in order, ...

But even with these things, even with being basically set to explode, I'm not still sure if the token is as safe investment as we'd like to believe.

Why not? IMO it's much safer than almost any thing out there. Look at ADA, only a whitepaper and exploded... So I can't see a reason for AMB not to be a solid investment.

Currently only waiting for people to hear about it and the hype factor to rock. Just imagine one of the NDAs being LIDL or some other big company. They already have Nestle and Migros in their pocket

Even if they are more niche than the rest of the competition I do not think that it prevail against Vechain, Walton or even WaBi

You will have to pick one and for me it is VeChain

Don't get me wrong, if XLM wasn't on the market I'd have a good percentage of my portfolio in AMB. But if you compare these two, XLM is basically guaranteed to go up. With AMB you have the uncertainty about the valuation of the token. Look at WABI, that shit hasn't moved an inch even though their product is already ready and in use. Honestly, I'm getting ore and more uncertain about these token offerings, often times it's too easy for the companies to just dump the token for something else on a whim, practically cheating the initial investors. I'm not saying AMB would do this, but it's not impossible

And why is that?

Guaranteed because of the use of the token? I've found a good comment on that on their Reddit

reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/7nkjn2/hi_what_does_the_token_represent_whats_its/ds2tblh/

Thanks m8, will read the link later

you will get rewards/payment for holding > 10k coins aka you will get nodes, it has insane trading volume and is in an obvious accumulation phase

np

Well, I hope for you

i bought vechain specifically to ride the buzzword-induced manic moon-mission. but i bought more ambrosus because i care about the project. from my experience, buying the under-marketed project with more information, better tech, better vision, and honest communication always works better in the long-run. there's no telling when this will take off, but as long as the project is moving forward i don't care when it does. it'll end up in the news eventually.

I will add it to my watchlist

I mean the CEOs first name is literally Angel. How is this not a confirmed 50x?

Yup, it's already big enough in crypto term, just not in price.

enjoy

lol