Game Finder

Gamefinder Discord:
discord.gg/35PWXD

FORMAT:
>System Preferred
>Times Set (with timezone!)
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
>Voice or text
>Contact Info/Discord Room Link
>Additional Notes

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JgFZ7Pt
youtube.com/watch?v=A0HFtcCRVNc
discord.gg/MT4d2FQ
discord.gg/sE7N87D
app.roll20.net/users/3068645/consgay
discord.gg/35PWXD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>GM/Player

GM

>System Preferred

Adventures Conquerors Kings. Using the dominion at war module (Big battels and such)

>Times Available (with timezone!)

I'm PST, wanting to play on fridays but any day i can have sessions.

>Voice/Text

Voice

Discord, might use roll20 for birds eye view

>Contact Info

Hog Rider#0018 Contact me so we can figure out if you like it, then you can join the server

>Additional Notes

Setting takes place where teh capital city of an empire is teleported to a new land. PC's will be doing scouting jobs in spreading out a dominion for the empire.

The campagin will be based more on development of the town, so if players can't make sessions, they won't feel liek there left behind. This means that play style will be very loose, and players might be coming in and out.

Help wanted.
Looking for some street-level runners to clandestine work. Must use voice systems to talk with the johnson @ 8pm EST on sunday nights.
discord.gg/JgFZ7Pt

Shadowrun 5th edition, Will be using roll20 and discord for OOC/VOIP. Set in Chicago.

Bump.

>GM/Player
GM.
>System Preferred
GURPS.
PST. Players in North American time-zones are ideal.
>Voice/Text
Voice.
>Method of Play
Discord.
>Contact Info
Wolf Faust#3978 .
>Additional Notes
The sleepy small-town of Beaufort, Maine is being plagued by a number of supernatural occurrences, benign or otherwise. You'll be playing as a victim (in some capacity or another) of these forces. Themes of horror, coming-of-age, and defiant heroics included. Anticipate a mix of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Persona, Earthbound, and Psychonauts.

Discord link doesn't work...

Do I need to know the system to join, or will you teach it.

>GM/Player
Player, but I thought I'd try being part of the solution and GM for once.
>System
Atomic Highway, set in Berlin during what seems to be permanent winter.
It's reasonably easy to pick up and, last time I checked, free.
Friday, Saturday or Sunday evenings CET.
>Method of Play
roll20
>Voice or text
Text
>Contact Info
PM "D. Anon91" on roll20 (It's a trash account).
Make sure to include which of the aforementioned days you're available on and what kind of character/s you'd like playing. "Any kind of character" is not a viable answer. I'll reply on Wednesday.
>Some other things
I am kind of trash sometimes so a bit of extra patience is useful to have.

I won't retcon or fudge in any way unless there's been a gross oversight that makes no sense in-universe.
You can fudge yourselves with fortune points anyway.

The rule of cool applies but is trumped by the rule of tacticool.

As games are serious business, memes that don't involve Aiden Gillen, and no-shows are not tolerated for everyone's good.

I'm interested. Haven't gotten the opportunity to try the game out yet, but there's a first time for everything.

username is Andrew B#5215

I would teach you, its pretty simple. If you can't learn it.... well we won't worry about that.

>GM/Player
>System Preferred
>Voice/Text
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes

Do we get bonus points for naming our stands after new music or old music?

Are any days set? What time would it be more or less for any european players that might want to try their luck?

Depends on genre.
No times yet set, I want to work out time around players' schedules. Contact me for details if you'd like.

What points level are you running at?

I want to do a mix of Soul and Funk. Like the song link below.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0HFtcCRVNc

Basicly, the stand would be called 「Julia」. The stands power would be able to tell the user what gender the person in front the of the stand user is actuallly. So like if you told a stand user he was a girl when he tought he was a boy, he might lose will or some shit. The real kicker is, you whould have to play the character as somebody who thinks hes trans, but can't use his stand on himself, so he has a coming of age growth of learning to accept that knowing your gender isn't your personality and doesn't make you who you are. Pretty gay, but those dancers seem pretty confused.

Looking for someone to fill a recent gap in our party who can do a DnD 5e game Saturday from 7 to ~12 EST. Add me at Pariah4628 #5619 on Discord if you want more info or would like to join.

Forgot to add, times are in PM.

NEW LINK
>System Preferred
dnd 5e. Dark heresy (virgin)
3pm-3am GMT+10
discord/roll20
>Voice or text
Either/or
Moose#5819 (discord)
>Additional Notes
Sick of playing AL with the normies. I don't play wizards or sorcs and while I'd be down to play DH I will need to learn it. Also, I will ask someone to control my rolls on roll20, I'm cursed if left in control of my own

>3pm-3am
Hmmmmmm

Nigga just say whatever quip's on your mind. I keep odd hours because 'straya and it's still summer so I'm up late

What do you mean by "it's still summer"?

I mean. It's Still Summer. Temperatures can spike and I like to balance being awake when its cool and not having to sleep during the day

So when do you work? Night job?

Sorry, but I'm actually not in the discord so I can't post an updated/working link. :(

Patriotic and manly bump

>rule of tacticool
count me in

>System Preferred
A simple homebrew 2d6 resolution system, with aspects drawn from Pendragon
Heavy resource management
There are 3 slots left of 6.
Saturdays or Sundays, time and start date tbd
Discord and SPREADSHEETS
>Voice or text
Text
>Contact Info
DM me your House idea. If it's not your pitch or about your pitch, I will ignore you like every woman in your life for failing to follow basic instructions. STR#6958
>Additional Notes
Well schucks, the King is dead and the heir is young and lacks the power to secure the throne, guess it's time for a Civil War. What a shame, it was a nice 500 years of unification in a low fantasy setting too.

You will play as the patriarch or matriarch of a House of Nobility, navigating various factions in a civil war. Maybe you want to see the rightful heir sit on the throne. Maybe you want the best ruler to sit on the throne, and you think they look kind of like you. Maybe you and your people are a sizeable minority or region that has been waiting for the chance to break off, and this is your best shot. Maybe it's time for that good old fashioned religion to be spread by the sword. Whatever the case may be, you're here now, try to survive. You do you baby. Raise armies, spend taxes, mortgage for debt, balance your budget, sabotage your rivals, make deals, expand your territory, send knights after monsters, and try to prevent the peasants from storming the castle and lopping your head off. Combat will be in the form of personal duels and battles, but you may choose to opt for non-violent(or at least, not any you're technically committing) progression to your goal.

PVP and coorperation are both optional.
PRANKED(:Bullied:) players will reroll a House subservient to their annihilator(if only temporarily) whether they be NPC or player. If only your leader died, but your House lives on, the player will reroll as a relative to take their holdings.

>GM/Player
Player.
>System Preferred
Any system that I can largely pick my stats, or at the very least isn't just Random.
~17:00 and later, can go earlier but need heads up before hand.
I don't like Roll20.
>Voice or text
Voice
[email protected]
Also replys on here seem to work...
>Additional Notes
I'm looking for political games, and social combat and the like, not a huge fan of most combat systems and if it turns into roll, roll, roll... and drags out, then I'm out.

Willing to do Star Wars?

Maybe, which one?

Homebrew one. What would you be interested in making?

discord.gg/MT4d2FQ

Maybe some kinda of droid or something, hell maybe even a noble. I'd need more info on the game.

Have discord or is email the only way to contact you?

The game i'm running could have diplo if the players want to betray the king, but that makes the story oh so much sweeter.

Is this still open?

>System Preferred
Dnd 5e or Pathfinder
Saturdays and Sundays 12 pm to 12 am EST
Roll20
>Voice or text
Either works for me
Aerial Ace#9072
>Additional Notes
I like rogues and bards and would like to play one.

You still looking for guys? The discord link expired by the time I saw it.

Shit, ok.....let's try and get back on this horse

>GM/Player
GM (I'd be fine playing, but we all know what's gonna actually be in demand here....and where I have more experience)
>System Preferred
Most DnDs, CoC, and 40k RPGs in general, looking mostly towards a fantasy or a modern horror game but somewhat flexible if time allows. (Even got some homebrews!....but you don't want to play those...)
Middle of the week (Wednesday-Thursday) around 3pm EST at the earliest to around 10pm
Discord for voice, Roll20 for maps.
>Voice or text
Sorry, but I do insist at least some participation in voice chat even if you want to mostly type character stuff
discord.gg/sE7N87D
>Additional Notes
Returning from some major TT burnout so I'd prefer either experienced players or folks who have read some books and know their shit before applying. I'm willing to help teach the rest, but any more than that and you're basically just adding to to the underpaying middle-management position I already have. So long as you're able to skim a 200 page book we should be fine.

Ideas for games include mostly stand-alone sequels to previous games with a possible player or two from those games returning. Said sequels would be very self-contained and set up to be as easy to get into as those first players dealt with, but with their actions added. They're mostly fantasy games or modern Lovecraftian horror with a bent for the slightly odd (No sex, fetishes, or political shit beyond the pale, I promise or will clearly state before game.). Message me for me details, I'll likely take a day or so to respond to warn you now.

Do Rogue Trader.

Hey, do you want to join my game?

Depends on the game, but I'll warn you I'm more a GM than a player from experience. What game were you thinking of running?

ACKs. If your more Gm, you should give me some advice, i want to learn more styles of gming.

Do there won’t be any diplomacy if the players are loyal?

Crap I'd love to join a CoC game and you sound like a experienced keeper but I don't have a mic

Mic'd headsets are fairly cheap and I only insist because running with folks who don't do voice has stonewalled EVERY game I've ever allowed them in. Sorry, but it's not fair to the one person having to keep up with 4 people talking when they can only type and pure typing turns into a delayed mess really quickly.

Yeah, of course. Loyal to the king by doing his dirty business to protect him. Why not.

Time to bump

Yes.

I've played some great text only games. Sounds like you've had some bad experiences.

>mfw nobody wants to join my game
What am I () doing wrong?

Not him but I've legitimately had people that type so slowly that even under my best efforts I could not simply focus on the game and wait for them to finish to continue but had to come up with something to do on the side to bridge the waiting time and take away from the game.

It's very hard to speak so slowly that could happen, but some people seriously cannot type, or think of what to type, to save their life.

As someone who GMs less popular stuff, you gotta post moar and use some images to draw the eye to your bumps.

And that's images related to the system aesthetic so you can give people a closer idea of what you've got. Like how Persona games post with anime monsters or high school students.

Not finding you on Roll20 when I go to send private messages. I've tried typing the name with D non-capitalized, or the name connected, or any which way but it doesn't work.

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Pendragon
>Times Set
Play-by-post, so any time.
Discord
>Voice or text
Text only
Martelline#6802
>Additional Notes
Looking for one player to go on adventures as a young lady knight in a a lewd, sexed-up version of Arthurian legend. ERP heavy, plus plenty of battles and noble politics.

>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
None. Although my exp is almost entirely with Savage Worlds (GM'd a campaign with some friends last year), but I'd be happy to branch out and learn.

Mon-Wed
GMT, Starting time 1900-2300

Roll20, Discord

>Voice or text
Can do both

>Contact Info
Consgay#9729
app.roll20.net/users/3068645/consgay

>Additional Notes
I'm pretty friendly and up for any setting. I'd just like to find a cool bunch of people for some fun games; I'm pretty adaptable, so any system is good for me. I just want a friendly and relaxed environment, although I'm happy with getting spergy and going in full method if that's the vibe. I write a lot and I'm pretty literate. The only reason I haven't contacted more people in this thread is that there probably will be a bit of a learning curve with me for your game, so I wouldn't want to force that on anyone.

Particularly fond of hard sci-fi. But happy to play anything.

I just made a listing like a sensible person would have done in the first place. Leave it to Germans to overcomplicate things.
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/105757/nuclear-winter-autobahn

Anyone got a fresh gamefinder discord link?

When players post the games they want, go talk to them anyway, as sometimes they are willing to try anything.

Don't lose hope, and post around more.

discord.gg/MT4d2FQ

Time for another bump: Now with grim visions of the apocalypse to promote my atomic highway game

>discord.gg/35PWXD

>System Preferred:
System is pretty much irrelevant for me as pretty much all of my experience is in shitter systems nobody cares about, I'm more interested in the setting. In this case Capeshit or Cyberpunk would be best.

>Time:
Mon-Thur between 5-11pm EST

>Method of Play:
Discord, IRC, Skype, Telegram

>Voice or text:
Text only until I get a new mic

>Additional Notes
Rules lite systems preferred but so long as the GM is okay with my retardation I can learn pretty much anything, games with a heavy emphasis on roleplaying over combat preferred

when do u think youl get a mike

Probably gonna be a while my man, just got laid off and started a new position so I'm not making much.

YOu have like apple head phones? They could be a good replacement.

Afraid I don't, no.

Going down to any store, there like 8 bucks, good enough mike till your new one comes in.
Actually, give me your discord name so i can contact you in the future.

AnHero#5885

when in-setting is it for the capital when it gets ported?

The capital gets ported, and its assumed the capital holds you guys in there.

What is atomic highway?

No. When in the history and development of the capital is this happening.

>No. When in the history and development of the capital is this happening.

I know this isn't relevant but now I'm imaging Rome getting teleported, but it's all the way back when Rome was a shithole town full of tough guys who answered to some guy raised by a wolf.

In history, its when the city states where taken over by the capital. They are not purely medieval but transitioning from medieval to rennasonce but that will be put on a halt, but there are people in the town coming up with new ideas.

Capital is quite impressive in the scael of things. Being in an area where city states turn on each other if trade gets hampered, being able to take to hold your own and even take ovver the other places, makes the city impressive in both scope and in fortificaitions.

In short, the capital was very close of a rennasonce of sort, and is quite technologly powerful, but with it being teleported, they could easily be the weakest now.

A resonably easy to use RPG about the generic post apocalypse. It's free on drivethrurpg.

>System Preferred
anything WoD/CoD, i want to try it out
UTC-5 (EST). My time slot for sunday is filled
Discord, Roll20
>Voice or text
i can do both, but if its text, don't expect me to go on a fucking paragraph long sequence of actions.
Jeff Belinger#6987
>Additional Notes
I will be brand new to WoD/CoD but im not new to RPGs, i just need to be made aware of what the lore of the game is and its general mechanics. I'm adaptable and quick to learn. also

Interesting premise, willing to see where this ends up.

sent~

Where da lewds at??

>GM/Player
Player. Taking a break from GMing for a bit.
>System Preferred
Stars Without Number, things that are powered by the apocalypse, Traveller or other games that use lifepath chargen, Shadowrun, Runequest, Eclipse Phase are all things I've played before. CoC, Degenesis, and some others I'd like to try.
Evenings EST on weekdays.
>Voice/Text
Text preferred.
Discord, R20. Negotiable.
>Contact Info
Arcosion#3546
>Additional Notes
I like games with interesting mechanics, and generally prefer low-combat games. I like conspiracies and interesting stories and historical or space things as well.

it's tough finding Eclipse Phase games

2wet4u

Tell me about it. I've managed to finagle my way into a couple, but one died and the other was just a poor match for me character-wise and wasn't that interesting anyways.

that's a shame, a nice dense EP story needs a bit of time escalate

I'm in a once peice game using the marvel role playing game system

Oi Skippy, I'm in Straya too. Hard to find a group over here

Shamelessly self-promoting bumb

>tfw no game where I can play a thicc elf mage slut.

Have you checked /pfg/ already?

I may play ERP games, but I do have some standards.

I would let you play a thicc elf mage but I don't think you'd have many opportunities to slut around

For the right game in the right timeslot, I could forego slutting around.

Have an idea for some characters.
>Name
Oberon Pascale (Names of two programming languages)
>User Description
Nerdy and introverted, Oberon tends to seclude himself in his room while pondering the mysteries of the town. To him it's an overarching conspiracy that needs to be investigated along with how the hell he got his new powers. Aloof, more paranoid than Mulder, and minor mad scientist since he got his powers, he would be the Jeff Andonuts /Sasha Nein of the group.
>Stand Name
Virtual Insanity
>Power
Virtual Insanity looks like a Feminine Spectre from XCOM 2 with a glowing red Hal 9000 eye in the center of it's face, dressed in a 1970's black and white power suit and tie with ebony stiellto heels and black painted fingernails. The tips of her fingers. The tips of her fingers have a retractable needle similar to a record player.
>Stand Ability
Virtual Insanity has the ability to digitize and absorb inanimate objects. Things no larger than an average human can be done instantly but anything larger takes time. While stored Virtual Insanity can take inputs from its user (via skill checks) to craft objects from the digitized material. For example if he had digitized some metal+gunpowder, and succeeded on a skill check then he could create bullets from the digitized objects. While objects are digitized, Virtual Insanity can wield them as part of the stand. She could manifest a digitized gun in stand form and use it as part of her attacks, harming stands and users alike. The stand can also reform the objects at will by shooting data strands at the targeted area and using the needles on it's fingers to weave the object into existence like a spider but they become physical and unable to affect stands (unless they're physical/bound stands). She does have several weaknesses though. The original objects used to create things are lost when forged and if the user botches the roll then the objects are lost with no benefit.

His coming of age would be him growing out of his OCD, paranoia, autism, etc and actually becoming a functional human being. This means interacting with other kids, trying new things other than staying indoors or investigating phenomena, and actually developing bonds (social links) that he can trust and vice-versa. A secondary quirk that goes with his stand is that he puts too much stock into technology and his skill/understanding of mechanics/sciences. Realizing hes not the smartest person in the room and that sometimes simple solutions yield the best results would be a pivotal point in the development of his character.

Is there any interest in Veeky Forums for a Zweihander game?

I have a sort of high-intrigue low-combat Eclipse Phase game on the backburner. Like, you're not even in firewall or trained in combat (possibly). But I've never found literally more than one person at a time interested in both EP and something that """boring""", and actually playing EP and not the FATE conversion.

If you're interested and we can find more maybe I'll pop it open again once some of my current campaigns as a player finish. That, or Mouseguard.

You should have said something in Phony's discord before you left.