Make a Backstory

Okay everyone you know this game. Post a pic and give a name and backstory for the pic above yours.

Bump

>Count Worlock is a vampire warlock who embraces every campy and silly vampire trope imaginable. Why? Because before he made his pact and was sired, he was the biggest nerd imaginable. His warlock patron agreed to this mostly because it limited the references he could make per-day.

>She always thought society was too restrictive, too binding on what one could choose. Now that it's gone, she misses the safety of it all.

He lost his physical form in a freak science experiment gone wrong, now he wanders the world unable to affect it in any way.

>The champion of Plartum, the only man able to move while wearing the legendary armour of Onfroi
>No one knows where he came from, only that he now serves the order with brutality and silence

No, you post the picture, someone else writes the story.

>Bercilak the untouchable holds his epithet only by technicality. He's not impossible to hit, but his armor is made such that it is impossible to strike his body, and he never takes it off. Not for friends, not for family, nor for lovers.

forgot my pic
Ilter Haltre is the captain of the Sagacious Slug. She has a taste for spice, a love of liege-lord and country, and a crew of reformed cutthroats that pilot her ship from system to system, hunting enemies of the Duke of the Orion Spur and offering them the choice of death or service.

>The Disintegrater
>An ancient and powerful warbot created by a by a long extinct race that viewed war as a glamours spectacle

Also lol, forgot my picture

Languid Lou, the champion of the Tulsa Metropolitan FB-prosthetic kill-kraze league. Keeps sharp with hunting trips into the automated Agri-tracts, spending weeks on end shooting down UAV selfreplicators and security drones that try to keep him off their assigned fields and CAFOs.

I was making fun of the guy who didn't post a picture

Since Terran High Command has authorised the commercial broadcasting of warfare on potentially colonisable worlds, Theta-8453's armour plates quickly came to swap camouflage for paid advertisements. Thankfully, Theta-8453 did not - could not - mind the sudden loss of survivability in exchange for profit as it was merely a mindless structure of metal and plastic, engineered to wage war on less advanced lifeforms.

Verejtas, a lowly mutant trying to survive the underhive. He got too close to a genestealer cult and is now braving new heights in a bid to escape a grizzly fate. The oppression for someone so mutant is harsh, though. Will he be rent by tyranid claws or executed by boltpistol?

Fleshulore is a horrible abomination created by a wayward mad scientist of the Sons of Ether. He is desperately seeking a cure for his condition before his master discovers he isn't really going bowling every night.

>Gaillardia is daughter of Sigfried, the greatest hero of Mountcraft. For her naiveness, the girl was sent to collect a dragon head before returning her hometown so she can prove herself as the next successor of her father. Gaillardia's optimism on the mission reveals her unawareness about this cruel world.

Erik was the very definition of unremarkable, in every conceivable way possible. He lived out his entire life in mediocre grayness and now he oft felt the cold breath of the reaper on the back of his head. One November day, he was staring at the happy, laughing groups of youth that passed beneath his window as usual. Filled with depression, anger, bitterness and fear of his approaching demise, his glance now turned to the old hunting rifle hung upon his wall. "Maybe I could...I should...go out with a bang. Make at least one lasting impression."

Robert just wants to find his grandkids again after he was pulled into the Universe of Brushstrokes. It's unknown how a lowly accountant from the American Midwest was able to transcend to an Art-Plane, but he wants out.

Alice recently decided that she did not exist, and started a protracted effort to remove herself from reality. She realizes the paradoxical nature of her dilemma, as removing herself would mean acknowledging that she was here in the first place and so is a bit unhinged both mentally and in terms of her physical state, which is constantly fluctuating in between various states of translucency.

Forgot pic

Marcus was on his 6th tour with the legion. He had thought himself finished after his 4th, but running the family villa just seemed so pointless. After beating a slave girl for a minor infraction he new civilian life wasn't for him. So he again donned the armor and picked up his shield. Jerusalem, Hiberia, Gaul, it didn't matter one damn to him. This is what was real and if kept the citizens of the empire safe for another day, well, so much the better.

Out of all the horrors his existence has inflicted upon mankind, what makes us remember Mr. Skipples the most is one burning question forever imprinted on our collective racial consciousness...
>Has science gone too far?

Snuggles was always smarter than your everyday house cat. His owner would frequently take him with them on trips where he'd be flabbergasted by the activities and creations of humanity. At least he had his favorite hat.

El Ogro de las Americas + mono brasileño + puertorriqueño

kekked

I got your joke. Good form.

His father left him with a sweet hat and the name Ol' Greasy Taters.
"I'll earn the best name ever, and one day they will carve it on a statue of me!" Yelled Ol' Greasy Taters, as he set fire to the Vital Statistics building.

I'm now imagining the dragon she confronts being horrified people would put a small child up to some things. And the dragon instead swears to be 'her squire' in and effort to protect her.