So what fantasy or scifi movies are you watching on a Saturday Night at the Movies, elegan/tg/entlemen?

So what fantasy or scifi movies are you watching on a Saturday Night at the Movies, elegan/tg/entlemen?

>Blade Runner
>Starchaser
>Ghost in the Shell
>Wizards
>Trollhunter
>Fire & Ice

not a movie, but the new Netflix show "Altered Carbon" is pretty good. it feels just right for the sort of future it portrays.
Poe was best character hands down

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom is on right now.

Yeah, it was.

:'(

Hell yeah, he was.

>You know you're in the future when you're empathizing with an AI hotel

forgot pic

Thor: Ragnarok
Fuck yeah that's a big damn 80s movie made in contemporary methods

>Heavy
>Fucking
>Metal

Shit, they've got a new season don't they? Is it good?

It's insane. I haven't finished it yet though.

Just picked up Altered Carbon, which is working great for getting me hyped for Eclipse Phase next weekend

>picked up
???

Samurai Jack the originals.

it was also a book

if you mean the book, how is it for reading?

would have gone back to binge Burn Notice. but Netflix seems to have dropped it.

but they DO finally have the final act of FMA Brotherhood so I can finally get to see THAT

>it was also a book
You download books.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS EVERYWHERE!!!

Just watched the Batman Gotham by Gaslight (or whatever it was) and two episodes of the anime The Ancient Magus Bride with my daughter.

I'd have never watched the stuff myself, but anything to watch anything with my girl that she might like. Although I am actually liking the world building in the Ancient Magus thing.

What does this have to do with traditional games?

Your mom

setting and world-building research?

Are you ever going to be happy while this board exists, or are you just going to keep finding more things to complain about

Nothing. I had a broken nose and I've lost most of my sense of smell especially for alcohol and such and my usual weekend ritual of films and a drink is too depressing to face without being able to taste. I'm waiting on an operation which may put my nose back into somewhat shape and let me smell again as it appears to be mechanical and due to swelling inside, not nerve damage.

About as much as the constant Warcraft threads.

Not a movie, but I've been watching Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig.

80% of posts are threads solely for fetish crap and baiting people, so this is a step up in any case

Taarna is patrician taste.

They cant have dropped burn notice, no!

Im enjoying beer and Ash Vs Evil Dead. Oh Lucy, how I adore you...

just last week.
I managed to binge to the end of season 2 before it was gone...

storm looks different here.