mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathanon's MathHammerburger Helper:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

I want my codex NOW!

>not eldar

*laughs in pleasure from pain*

>Kyle was so sure he'd uncovered the ruse

Can anyone point me to where I can read the story of girlyman waking up online? I found it once but lost it.

Look at these fucking weebs.

>they're not all being released at once
>you know there are no new models being released for them other than the cryptek

W H Y
JUST GIVE ME MY RULES

Whatever the hell this is.

I need to show the galaxy the light of the greater good!
To crush tyranny, and put rising spires of T'au and auxilliaries as their tombstones, and let everything have their place!

Looks like a board game.

I'm assembling about 40 of these guys and have a question to local guard players. Do you fully assemble these including the arms and the gun before painting/priming or leave the arms off and do them separately?
I usually leave the arms off for most models, but there are so many of these guys and it seems incredibly tedious to do it for all of them.

Space Hulk Necrons Edition

So much for ad-mech vs necrons.

Is this worth the money? Seems $$$ for like 10 dudes.

>tournament trophy in a box

Post your face when you realize the teased new Necron model comes only in this board game set.

What country are you in? Dollars vary a lot in worth depending on what type of dollar.

2K astartes list.
Battalion Detachmen + vanguard Detatchment = 7 CP

3 HQ, 3 Troop, 1 fast, 1 heavy, 4 elite.

Special Strategems: Relic of Ancient Glory
Chapter Tactic: Salamanders
Warlord Trait: Iron Resolve (6+++)
Chapter Relic: The Armor Indomitus (2+, 3++ once per battle)

HQ: Captain w/ Jump Pack, Relic Blade, Combi-Flamer - 125

HQ: Chaplain w/ Jump Pack, Crozius, Combi-Plasma - 105

HQ: Tech Marine, Power Axe, Bolt Pistol, Servo Arm - 62

Troop: 10 marines, powersword, combi-grav, plasma gun, plasma cannon - 181

Troop: 10 marines, powersword, combi-grav, plasma gun, plasma cannon - 181

Troop: 5 marines, chainsword, plasma gun - 78

Fast: 5 assault marines, Eviscerator, combat shield, 2 plasma pistols, melta bomb - 120

Heavy: Land Raider Helios, 2 twin lascannon, storm bolter, helios launcher - 354

Elite: Relic Contemptor Dread, cyclone launcher, DCCW, plasma blast gun, kheres assault cannon - 258

Elite: Relic Contemptor Dread, cyclone launcher, 2 DCCW, 2 plasma blast gun - 277

Elite: Van. Vets 5, relic blade, storm shield, 3 power swords, 2 plasma pistols, melta bomb - 142

Elite: Stern. Vets 5, powerfist, 4 special issue boltgun, 1 combi-plasma - 115

Army Total= 1998 pts, 106 power.

what do you think of this?

>Implying I couldn't use more immortals anyhow

The intetesting part is the salamander on the box is clearly a marinelet. So much for them being squatted.

>Bloomington, IL

Gee, I wonder

>hypocrisy
What hypocrisy user, I'm offering them the same points.
I'm very sorry user that my 2002 point ork list is so offensive to your 2000 point eldar list. I am being a cheating scumbag, I really don't deserve to play this game. How could you possibly be expected to win this game? I have a 0.1% points advantage, and as we all know, this game is balanced perfectly points wise, 1 point of eldar totally isn't worth 3 points of ork.
And I'm mostly talking from the point of view of this in all of 40k, not just 8ed. Power levels are an even stupider, more arbitrary, less balanced way of organising a game than points.

>socially adjusted people
Keep telling yourself that.

Like, I understand this fully for competitive events, they're fully dependent on believing the game is fully balanced, but when you're having a casual game at a club and the dude with an "eldar" army consisting of nothing but half painted dark vengeance models refuses to play me until I edit the list, that's when I walk away and have a game with the khorne bloodbound player.

Just a reminder that the Celestial Lions still did nothing wrong.
Also best Chapter colour scheme.

Depends on If you actually enjoy any of the hobby aside from owning a mini. That you didn't work on at all. So you can't be proud of it. If you want finished stuff just buy action figures and play some homebrew game.

>Just a reminder that the Celestial Lions still did nothing wrong.

debatable

>Also best Chapter colour scheme.

damn right

What set is the genestealer in the blue and tan from? The one with usual ridged back is from regular GS box, the one with three brain-like protrusions is from the Overkill box, so I’m wondering what the third one is from

It will, at first, just like the knight.

Then, a few months later we'll get him as an independent box, luke we did with Celestine, Voldus, etc.

>Implying Bloomington couldn't equally well be a Canadian, American, Aussie or Kiwi place name

[BABA YETU INTENSIFIES]

>celestial lions
>African tribal names
>did nothing wrong
Doubt.jpg

Do you buy dice to go with your new armies?

possibly old space hulk, failing that it's just an older genestealer sculpt

>Bloomington, IL
Ahh yes, the Canadian province of IL
known as Ilbertario

Making original colorschemes is hard

What did they do?

Yeah just like those plastic Chosen, Lord and Cultists from the Dark Vengeance box. Oh wait...

Three seconds on Google shows a New Zealand region called Il Vicolo.

had the gall to go up against the inquisition without being a first founding chapter

Nothing. A Literal Who chapter, like Star Krakens, Crimson Fists, or Iron Hands.

Good thing people bitching at GW to be more inclusive and that so much shit in the universe is totally not okay don't actually know enough about the fluff to know them.

A whole chapter of innocent black dudes being killed off for practically no reason? Oh boy that'd be a field day. Especially considering that the religious zealot crusader templar dudes were the only ones trying to actually help them.

AHAHAHAHAHA, HE MENTIONED A FIRST FOUNDING CHAPTER
LOOK GUYS!!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHA
YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY
twat

Made under Kirby.

That just makes their lack of distinction even more shameful.

I wouldnt

t. ghost of ferrus manus

Die to ork snipers after pissing off the inquisition without being a first founding chapter. Unless you're one of the original founding flavors of power armor, you shouldn't fuck with the inquisition. The SW and DA do It all the time.

Its from the old space hulk game, the original version.

Reduced to a mere ten thousand men, everyone had a chance of not standing out.

@58033614
Look at this sperg writing a novel about being anally violated by eldar when called out about cheating in a game with universally set point limit.

I mean, I doubt anyone could argue they were killed because they were black. Hell anyone that knows them is someone that read the story, and if they did, they'd see it has nothing to do with it so whatever.

They're just a chapter that happens to be Africa inspired. Pretty cool but not as cool as, say, Dark Hunters in terms of fluff and story although the latter had a whole novel for them.

Explain to me just how the fuck does the DA get away from the Inquisition on a daily basis.

when you're a first founding chapter you can do pretty much whatever the fuck you want

What would Imperial Fist auxiliary humans look like? Mainly colour scheme, I guess. I have had some Cadians around for a decade now and I haven't painted them and I kind of want to.

Any thoughts?

Yeah, obviously their color or chapter organisation/culture were reason for their execution. Still, the mere notion of "african chapter slaughtered for no reason" would probably enough to stir shit up.

Woah no rules.
No morals.
What is stopping me from becoming god?

*were not reason

I'll use your shitpost to give good books on CF and IH.
Another novel is coming next month with the Invasion of Rynn's World as a setting I believe.

I've always painted mine with the arms attached. You occassionally get areas where you can't reach to fully cover up the primer but it's fucking guard as you say, you're unlikely to be lavishing the kind of detail on them that you would of say, custodes.

Honestly the poses generally either fully obscure the breastplate anyway.

Yellow black red and bone.

Is nurgle daemon prince and daemon prince's aligned to nurgle essentially the same thing?

Or is it just that nurgle daemon prince has death guard faction

> Salamanders ( box art on left). vs Necrons.

lol why though

No, I have a collection of assorted store dice that I have stolen over the years.

>Or Necrons.
Necrons confirmed for next codex.
Since no one but GW suggested it was crons.

They get asked about their secretive bullshit and mysterious "we are REALLY close with all of our successors and have big group meetings just for fun" shit, and The Inquisitor who investigate any of the secretive shit with the DA get fucking murked every time. They pull shit with the inquisition that the inquisition Is usually pulling w/ everyone else.

at least it's not Ultramarines again.
Iron Hands would have been a better choice for vs Necrons

Go on...

Best IH novel coming through. A few winks towards storm of Iron by Wraight for those who read it.

Follow up coming in 2 months I believe.

So I'm still trying to figure out how to run inquisitors with force halberds so I can have pic related as my warlord. One user from last thread suggested I just ask my opponent beforehand and use pay the points cost for the halberd. But I found the inquisition doesn't have access to force halberds at all, only Grey Knights, and GKs pay nothing to equip them so what do I do now?

I'm not sure about whether Sabbathiel is a psyker in the lore, but in game you can run inquisitors as psykers as an upgrade.

Same thing

Well think silly user. Black boots and trims for fatigues, yellow armour, Bone fatigue and red insignia.

Just run It as the closest shit rules wise and model It however you want.

Fuck off Nanashi.

BA too, there probably will be rules for 2 more chapters so you can have a 4 marine players working together vs the Necron.

Aren't all Inquisitors psykers?

Does the daemon prince aligned with nurgle still get death guard faction?

Sorry, I'm mentally deficient. Thank you.

Lolno.
Not In fluff OR crunch.

>it's not Ultramarines again
There's a Ultramarines chapter icon in the lower right corner, user.

Dangles
>Traitors? with Motorbikes and Dreads

White Scars
>Only bikes and mongols

Raven Guard
>Sneaky beaky gathers intel and doesn't cooperatey

Space Wolves
>WEREWULFS

Bangles
>Gold-clad Vampires!

Ultramarines
>Has the most shit together, and also has the most shit in general

Salamanders
>Flamethrowers and good guys

Iron Hands and Imperial Fists
>They were also first founding chapters!

Does the DG codex have a daemon prince?

itd be cool to see a Salamanders character in there but i doubt it.

On that note, I'm also trying to find a good base model to start my conversion. Do any GK players here know whether this model's head is a separate bit or attached to the main body? I wanna replace it without too much cutting and hassle.

Not necessarily, but in game inquisitors can upgrade to psykers for free.

Wraight is quickly becoming one of my favourite BL authors.

I loved a short audio story of a inquisitor fucking with the blood angels until she almost got killed with her acolyte threatening them with proves if the blood rage, then when they were about to make warp translation the BA send a boarding torpedo filled with death company, I was laughing like crazy at that bad end for the =][= agents and basically anyone else aboard that ship

Death guard Codex one can't take a warp bolter, other than that I think they're the same. There's a Daemon Prince entry so far In the codex for daemons, CSM, TSONS and DG, so I've gotten a bit confused about which does what.

>imagine having opinions this shitty
If your post isn't bait then I can only laugh in pity at you.

Forgot to attach the picture. Does anyone know whether the head is a separate bit?

He's on the cover?
It does seem though that this is either a deathwatch-style thing, where every marine is from a different chapter, or you can choose the chapter of your marines, as there are cards with different chapter symbols on them.

> multiple marine chapters vs crons in a maze

fuck.

this is just trazyn releasing some of his library, to entertain or test his guards.

Loyalty

>Traitors?
Most recent fluff is:
DA -> Not a traitor.
Fallen -> Traitor

Bury the meme.

There are multiple Daemon Prince unit profiles with different keywords, wargear and abilities. Refer to each codex and compare them.
DG one affects DG units, can take Warp Bolter and has different keywords.
Daemon Prince of Chaos alligned to Nurgle by taking Mark of Nurgle keyword only affects Nurgle Daemon units, can't take Warp Bolter, different keywords, etc.
8th edition is simple like that, just go into each codex and use profiles there.

I wouldn't hope for anything. I was also hoping for another Black Templar character or separate Castelan HQ option from Gathering Storm when one of theirs was the most important regular Marine involved in the conflict.

>New greyfax-tier salamander

Can I take warp talons, obliterators, and mutilators in a daemons detachment?

Except for all the backstabby stuff they did at the behest of an agent of Chaos.

No - nurgle alligned daemon princes deliberately cannot be aligned with DG.

there is a seperate entry in the DG codex for a DG alligned daemon prince

Oh, yeah, I remember that one. They fucking wrecked that Inquisitorial assoles ship entirely. From the inside. With the same guys she kept giving them shit about. Don't fuck with the original 9.

> IL
>I....L...
RETARD ALERT WE GOT A RETARD OVER HERE

Yes, but it will deny you access to daemons Loci and stratagems. CSM daemon units had their daemon faction keywords moved to regular ones to prevent exploits.