Veeky Forums we need a game plan, what do we do when this Chad coin hits binance dump or hodl?

Veeky Forums we need a game plan, what do we do when this Chad coin hits binance dump or hodl?

I'm personally planning on holding because I believe that despite there being an initial small dump on binance, the dip will be bought and the coin will begin to be used for arbitrage on binance.

Well you can’t even sell on the stupid exchange that it’s currently on and several people have been holding since 1 dollar and below so I think it’s inevitable there will be an initial big dump when it hits the exchange, plenty people want to take some profit, me included. What happens after that is anyones guess however

itll probably dip 20-30% for the people that want to sell, then it's gonna moon to $100 straightafter. Every coin that gets listed on binance doubles in price basically. I would hodl my bags its not worth timing the market

you are delusional user

That's exactly right, not worth timing the market. Too much to lose and not enough to gain. I've learned from experience.

>can’t even sell on the stupid exchange that it’s currently on
demonstrably false

Why can't you just trade for litecoin or ether and withdraw to coinbase or something to cash out?

its dumping now

Bitgrail exchange works ok, just cashed out a small amount.

Not seeing anything resembling a dump really.

When do we think it's joining binance?

I intend to buy the dip.

>Not seeing anything resembling a dump really.

its a healthy correction. XRB rocketed from $15 to $40 in a few days. some are gonna sell for profits. then we are gonna see 100 soon

Binance Vote ends January 5th. Assuming XRB wins the vote;
I guess it's a week, two?
Never dealt with Binance so I don't know how long it takes for them to add a coin. Maybe someone else knows.

This is the dip - you won't see it lower than this.

Im all in since 5 days ago. im at x2 and im just going to hold this for the next week and see how this shit goes

I bought in under $1, and I'm a holder. I'm pretty much guaranteed to come out with a profit so don't really care what it does. If it gets down to $20 I'll buy more.

Its a bargain at the current price. These whales keep forcing the price down trying to collect as much as they can.

ahh the whale keepin the price down story! never gets old!
its just people cashing out you retard

Cashing out? Like they did with your ARK? Don't bring your FUD in here you delusional ARKy. You're just sad that your coin hasn't mooned.

Whales manipulate the market all the time dude.

This

In a completely ideal world a Veeky Forums bro xrb whale lets us know when he's gonna dump so we can get some cheap xrb with buy orders while he cashes out. In general just hold and buy the dip. Whales cashing out or not this coin will be $100

Primary reason whales avoid announcing their dump, is because the dump gets undercut. I've had this happen previously where I announced in XRB discord, and saw significantly more undercutting happen almost immediately.

2nd night In a row some whale starts dumping at 4 am

But why?

T-this is quite a dip right here

>being delusional for holding XRB
Okay

niggah we bounce

Trend line not broken.
Already recovering.

Bitgrail is barely functioning right now, impossible to buy at that price

Transfering eth to bitgrail to accumulate xrb, i wish i could buy xrb with a crypto as fast to transfer as xrb

Why would it dump once it gets listed on another exchange? Someone explain