Are you gonna miss the biggest moon of 2018?

Are you gonna miss the biggest moon of 2018?
Huge pump incoming

I am ready as fuckkkkk.

Has the whale fucked off yet? This is getting ridiculous but im holding til 100M MC

Any reason why you think? I bought at 0.27 and want to get rid of this shit

Once a cowboy, always a cowboy.

But really, I'm confident as fuck in this coin. Hands never even shook.

this is gonna moon higher than XRB. i cant wait for all those people talking shit to fomo hard tomorrow when its up 50%. Biz needs to learn to get into a coin BEFORE it pumps, and not weeks later when its at all time high.

This is Wolf of Wall Street Aerotyne tier scam. Fuck off. Some 18yo kid is running it from his playhouse.

Later today or earlier? Stuck with some dbc for now

Yes can't wait for my free money.

>18 year old kid

DUDE MONEYSKELETON LMAO HE CAN NEVER LOSE US MONEY MONEY SKELL MONEY SKELL

WHAT, A NON RUSSIAN MONEY KID? FUCKOFF SCAM SCAM SCAM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh BUY HIGH SELL LOW BUY HIGH SELL LOW.

this is the dev of bounty0x

Why gamble shitcoins when you can exit scam retards? A 18-year-old only after profit. What a good project!

Shill me on this meme coin. I'm too lazy to do actually research.

There is someone using hidden buy orders, buying up the sell walls.

Just saw a 40ETH sell wall being eaten in few minutes without any repercussion on the buying side of the order book.

My guess is that today is the day lads!
IRON HANDS!!!!

yeah i heard that too, but now that you mention moneyskeleton, we need to figure out how autistic this bounty dev is.

if it's an autist with passion, it's gold.
if it's not... then you're taking a risk.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA why didn't he write that he JUST graduated high school in the white paper
i would have never bought in

This is the fiverr of crypto. now read the whitepaper

See

well what do you think

MOMMY MAKE IT STOP MY BTC HAS YET TO GET FUCKING TRANSFERRED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY THE FUCK DOES IT TAKE SO LONG TIME EVEN AFTER 6 FUCKING HOURS

WISH I COULD ACTUALLY LOG INTO KEK, FKING SHITTY SITE

>IM 17 and succesfully asked my parents to buy me btc from coinbase

FUCKING TOPPKEKKEDY KEKD LADS

It was a pump and dump, it has no future, there are plenty of good coins out there with good dev teams who will rise way faster and higher than this peice of shit