/mgw/ - Monster Girl Worldbuilding and or Veeky Forums Monster Girl thread

We talk about Monstergirls and build a setting for them. Though we can all post pics and images and art of Monster Girl Encyclopedia monster girls and take about them. But bear in mind this is not KCs MGE canon.

'Tis also the home of the as of yet un-named Veeky Forums Monstergirl RPG.
It's work-in-progress "rulebook" can be found here:
>piratepad.net/E41GY9rQQr

Warhammer Fantasy roleplay homebrew link:
>docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit

Newer and Updated Monster Girl RPG handbook.
>i.4cdn.org/tg/1518143769411.pdf

Dungeon World Angel Class done by user.
docs.google.com/document/d/1tnxUNkYKWeDtVtyPk8sYAiTsfwBwcNeC1DKg_0GTb8U/edit?usp=sharing

Wikis for popular Monstergirl settings:

Monster Mosume (Everyday Life with Monstergirls):
>dailylifewithamonstergirl.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Monster_Girls_Wiki

Monstergirl Encyclopedia:
>mgewiki.com/w/Main_Page

Monstergirl Quest:
>monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/MonsterGirlQuest_Wiki

Starting question topic:

So since there are small talks of how vampires, as in the old pre-monstergirl era vampires before the current Demon Lord took over and turn monsters into cute girls. What else would old-school vampires fare, feel and think about the current situation where vampires are now all female, can no longer be able to kill people with draining blood.

And for male vampires who've been around BEFORE the current demon lord rewrote many things about monsters. What's a male vampire's feelings and thoughts of how vampires are now all-female, and female vampires now incubize human men with constant sex and bitings. And if you yourself are a guy and a male vampire, how would you feel about your female vampire friend now riddled with Monster Girl Encyclopedia-style corruption?

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/484954#search=R-Type
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>male vampires
>in a monstergirl setting
Fucking christ, we've been OP sniped AGAIN.

It's Colette/2hu/ESE. It's always Colette/2hu/ESE.

>reading comprehension
though this shit still implies we go with the mgecanon setting of hurr demonlord overwrote the system, personally I'd be up for a debate about a custom setting again

>>reading comprehension
One of the first things agreed on was no monsterboys, soyboy.

I like this because there is so much you can do with them now. Maybe they still act like Nobles despite being in rags. Maybe they're trying to claw their way back illegally or with smart ideas. Lots of options for adventurers.

I thought we already were. You can join us in developing the Eastern Empire

Good idea, maybe we'll get a decent thread once this one's deleted.

I know 2hu but who are the other two and why would they care? Besides being the triggered furry weaboos from last thread.

I imagine that if you're a male vampire and have observed your lifetime friend lestat grow boobs and because obsessed with cattle dick, you'll promptly detonate your castle and fuck off to some catacomb hidden magically from everything. Probably prepare a cult or something while you wait for current monsterlord to weaken, either in their war with heaven or just in a natural empire cycle. You can just sleep in you coffin and gain mana passively, maybe eat a few peasants now and then; since you're not active is improbable that you'll have to face a Dhampir or whatever.

Most likely the vampires think they're indispensable to the Demon Lord, which isn't true, their already low numbers decay even more after the sex corruption strikes, they enter full decadence and die out after a few centuries.

Do you ever think that the devil let people fall because he knew he would be able to look up to their evils as something to aspire to?

pretty sure what op meant is how a male vampire would feel about getting genderbended, which I assume the answer to is pissed.
>announcing your reporting

No you won't because you'll have grown tits and become obsessed with cattle dick too.

Wouldn't it be funny if the guy went to sleep while still being a guy, wanting to get his revenge on this new lord chick and prepared to wake up in a thousand years, fully prepared, but then his magic sigils don't work for shit and instead he wakes up just a decade later, with boobs in the middle of an orgy?

I mean it would be dickish as hell but also fun.

If I ran a game set in the MGE universe, I'd put the players in the transitional years between the two eras, where old-age monsters still exist but are rapidly being supplanted by the new-age monsters as the years pass, ontological inertia meaning that when the demonlord came into power, she wasn't able to changes the monsters forms, just cause them to now birth monstergirls. This means that any monster that isn't really long-lived is old, powerful and influential, some trying to restore the old age and others not.

On the topic of vampires, male vampires became classified as a vampire incubus rather than a vampire proper though they kept the distinction of vampires which in later centuries meant that 'vampire' would be used to refer to the husband of a vampire and to vampire women. The Vlad von Carstein expy, considers the new age an improvement (though some vampires in his bloodline disagree), since it blunted the more monstrous instincts of his bloodline. The Lahmian bloodline preferred the new age since it meant that their carefully laid plans are far less likely to be screwed up by orcs, beastmen, demons or other threats, and they were reliant on humans anyway.

>used to be big dick vampire king
>now a woman
>you’re no less powerful but the breasts and heels were hard to get used to
>at least the butterfly motif is pretty chic
>only wake up for a few hundred years to grab blood and mushroom snacks
>Order has stopped sending paladins after you as you don’t really do anything and actually seem rather depressed for a fearsome lord of the night
>only respond to their constant demands for ritual combat with replacing your coffin lid and keeping it closed with telepathy
>tell them to come wake you after they dealt with the current Demon Lord
>the cycle happens every few hundred years

I'd be pretty pissed. Mad enough to start build an army to go after them myself. I had a pretty good unlife going before they fucked it up and if a Hero can't depose her I'll do it myself.

>wouldn't it be funny if we gangraped a guy in his sleep
>just saying haha

but wouldnt it be an ever funnier prank if we genderbended him before that h-haha. All in good fun right?

And then completely rewrite his psyche to lust only for cocks haha

Psh, no. I mean the dude expecting to have an army of lesser vampires waiting for his commands but then finds out that instead his cave was used for orgies. Nobody paid any attention to him (her) because nobody cared to search the back.

I never said he was gangraped, I said she just woke up while the rest of the people were in the middle of "something". If you choose to interpret that as being forcibly enriched by vitamin S, that's your thing dude.

There's only so many ways one can interpret "waking up in the middle of an orgy", user.

So for those going for non MGE settings in the same theme of monstergirls as the focus, what are you working on?

A binge of candy and the SCP wiki has me imagining some version of the setting where horror is replaced with smut, well mostly, life forms are sexy in some way, artifacts have sexual effects.

Silly renames I came up with
The flesh that loves
The hard to thrill lizard
Lust is fun
Cousin Jean

If strapped for ideas I could just sift the BE Addventures "things of power" list

If all this seems stupid, it's probably because it is, I'm kinda wired and sleep deprived

Well, I think being cock stuffed ought to be somewhat more explicitly posted, but maybe I'm being the old fashioned one and you're just having fun thinking about making our already distressed vampire a mythical turkey equivalent. It that's what you want, I won't judge.

>I just fantasize about guys being turned into girls in their sleep NEAR orgies, not in the middle of them!
>Even though my exact words were "he wakes up just a decade later, with boobs in the middle of an orgy?"
>YOU'RE the pervert, not me!
Dude, just own up to it

I'm just saying, I proposed what could be considered an ecchi scene for comedic purposes (at least within today's industry) and you went full hentai. There's only two possible scenarios for this, either you misinterpreted it accidentally OR intentionally.

I even proposed a way to extinguish the old vampiric remnants without needing to gender bend everything at first. Am I fucked up for proposing something like that for shock value? Totally, I'm posting here. The thing is, are you sure you're not even more fucked up? Is your proverbial heart lighter than the feather? Or am I going to need to need to call the titty crocodile godess on you?

this was actually mentioned a few threads ago
how would you go about it?

Someone mentioned Inquisitors of sorts a few threads back - basically the people who go around Order towns, keep an eye out for corruption and deal with any corrupt incursions if something goes wrong. Presumably they'd also handle any attempts at sabotage by the Red Order as well.

So I say let's try and flesh out this Inquisition some. And probably give it a different name, "Inquisition" has more than a few incredibly violent and fanatical connotations.

I imagine the thing an Inquisitor has as a job, above all else, is to keep the peace. To solve problems without them ever going public, or before they even become problems. Panic for those events needs to be kept to a minimum, people need to feel safe.
Instead of being all cloak and dagger however, I propose the Inquisition be superbly skilled in one area: Socially. An Inquisitors job would consist of having a lot of ears in a lot of places, possibly wearing different identities when you need to, the ability to sweet talk people into giving you their secrets and keeping yours, and being able to lie about their true purpose and motives to those around them
An Inquisitor doesn't flash a badge to make the local guards leave them alone, they have to be able to lie their way out of that situation to keep those guards thinking they're a regular citizen.

Everyone knows the Inquisition exists - but they also know they're not going to steal people away in the night, or turn up in black coats and wordlessly ask you to comply. They're more likely to be that bartender, that journalist, that waitress; because, above all else, the Inquisition is about hearing things, information is their chief weapon.

Feel free to tell me that idea is shit because I'm tired and stupid most of the time anyways, but I do still want to see what ideas people have about some kind of secret police or something.
And, if people want, a Miscean equivalent, because Monstergirl civ best civ.

>One of the first things agreed on was no monsterboys, soyboy.
Imagine being THIS gay.

>will need an army for starters
>and somewhere to keep an army without the Order fucking with it
>no doubt require trolling through forgotten catacombs and old battlefields looking for troops and undead lamentation mushrooms
>perhaps I’ll visit my old lands and see if my living family is around
>maybe pull a Carmilla and pretend to be a visiting relative from a distant land
>from there I can gain access to any family crypt as no noble worth their salt would be buried in a commoner boneyard
>hypnotizing and sipping from my living kin will also be made easy unless one of them is familiar with vampire attacks
>finding the more powerful undead to act as generals for the dumber undead would be my prime concern
>living monsters would do but they can’t be controlled through necromancy
>dullahans or wights would be a godsend but liches tend to be crazy
>patrolling knights can also be made to eat the mushrooms and made into undead but I’d rather not give up my travel snacks
>if all else fails, I can root around the Sea of Knights for unopened tombs and unbound dead
>power would be my next concern
>the Demon Lord has been soaking up spirit energy for ages and is probably bursting at the seams with demonic energy
>the quickest path would be to find a human of my own but that risks losing sight of the mission and becoming a bubbling bride or having a lot of confused neophyte vampires
>another option would be going full CK2 and breeding the perfect hero but that could take ages and defeats the point if I end up succumbing to this monster girl curse
>I’ll probably have to risk finding alternate means increase my power
>can I leech power from other monsters? Perhaps other undead? From captive angels?

I spent entirely too long theorizing on this question. Please forgive my autism.

I've seen this "Sea of Knights" mentioned a few times.
What exactly is it? Is it just a big-ass sea full of undead? Is it like that because people keep dieing there, do the dead end up there, or is it like Sunless Sea where death just kind of... doesn't work right beneath the waves? The laws on the surface don't apply - those of man, or nature.

how about using synonyms?
like bortherhood/order of inquirers, seekers or vigilants?
>Instead of being all cloak and dagger however, I propose the Inquisition be superbly skilled in one area: Socially
that's basically how the IRL inquisition worked, the entire points is one would confess to a priest and they would be the ones to point out the suspects
I would also chip in that we could also talk about monstergirl tribalism/myth, like, what would be their core beliefs?
Echidnas have the unnoficial title of Mother of ALL Monsters, how would that sit with Dragons?
Do bugs circle on their Queens if they have it?
Are all sea creatures under the domain of a Sea Deity?

>What exactly is it? Is it just a big-ass sea full of undead?
if I remember correctly, yes, that was the pitch, literal Atlantis sunk with a long forgotten horror from the deep imprisoned by wizards, with the inhabitants becoming a massive army of undead to protect the place.

From what little I've gathered in the threads I've been in and typed out.
>vast ocean to the north full of spooky shit
>the dead find no peace beneath it's waves due to it's proximity to the Demon Lord's corruption
>an ancient sunken kingdom from before the Demon Lord's reign has some form of horror sealed in it that warps the undead even further
>mercreatures and other deep sea monsters tend to live there as any Order vessel that wants to challenge the Demon Lord needs to go through it
>they are also a bit warped by the Sleeping Queen's dreams and the mermaids have taken to singing funeral dirges and going goth
>it's an all around spooky and bad place to be

You should probably check the archives as I'm not 100% on all this. I was blasted as all hell while typing it out.

>literal Atlantis sunk with a long forgotten horror from the deep imprisoned with the inhabitants becoming a massive army of undead to protect the place
Okay cut any "space-tech ancient civ!" out and I am so fucking on board with that, that sounds amazing. You die at sea, wake up in a strange city, and feel just as alive as you used to be - and you're expected to protect others as much in death as you did in life. So don't let them past, Knight. Whether you were a Knight before, you are now - one of countless drowned in the Sea of Knights.

To build onto the "Weird underwater civilisations" thing, I had an idea.
For those who need, or want, to be locked away from civilisation for a long time, there exists a place to do so: The Locker.
The Locker is an underwater facility constructed by the Monsters who dwell beneath the waves for those who breathe air - far enough down that the top of the facility receives a scant amount of light, and the ones at the bottom are forever in the dark when the lights go out.
Every resident of The Locker has their assigned space, and they are not allowed to leave. Indeed, they cannot leave - if they try, the pressure would crush them, and even if they survive that somehow, they've got several minutes of swimming straight up to get back to the surface.
The Locker has - and still is - home to a few things. Prisoners who needed to be kept away, but could not be executed; scientists, who squirrelled themselves away from the world in their pursuit of knowledge; the devout of all stripes, whom come to seclude themselves and seek enlightenment, forgiveness, or whatever it is their soul may seek; and, at the bottom, an incredibly old Vampire, who lives far from the tyranny of the sun. These people never see each other, or anyone else - their facilities, built to their specifications (or those who put them there), are all they will ever know.

>Please forgive my autism.
don't worry, it's my kind of autism
I mean, I was the one asking for ideas on what kind of NPCs/quest givers would you meet and this one fits the bill as all hell
also
>another option would be going full CK2 and breeding the perfect hero but that could take ages and defeats the point if I end up succumbing to this monster girl curse
>Bene Gesserit eugenics cult formed by vampires
all of my yes

Theer was never any space tech to cutout but I like what I'm reading so far.

>Can I leech power from Angels?
... What happens if a Vampire DOES try to drink the blood of an angel? Do they spontaneously burst into flames? Do they succeed but it's just like super good blood? Do they actually gain holy powers somehow? Does the result change if it's a dhampir?

I kind of want some kind of in-universe legend of a dhampir or Vampire who regularly drank the blood of an angel or angels and gained the ability to use all kinds of weird holy powers, so they went from a tyrant on a quest for blood and power to a saviour of the realm (possibly from other Vampires?) or something because drinking angel blood just made them super chivalrous somehow, or the angel they attempted to make their blood donor actually talked them around, something like that. Maybe pull a "King in the Mountain" and have them supposedly have gone to slumber somewhere to awaken when the land needs them again.
Or pull a Netflix's Castelvania and have something horrible happen to the angel so the holy vampire swears that they will return sometime in the future to lay the vengenace of all that is holy and unholy upon the world, depending on how dark you want to go.

It'd be great for an order of chivalrous vampires. A sort of ritual that burns out the unworthy but grants some divine power to those who manage to withstand it.

I'm picturing a vampire drinking out of a goblet offered by their armored mentor and then standing out in the rain, waiting for the lightning bolts they'll need to endure to be properly inducted.

I'd say a vampire gains power by drinking blood, they extract magic from it, in a way. Angelblood has a high density of magic so to speak, so it will make them stronger faster.

Will it make them harder better?

You could say it makes them harder, better, faster, stronger.

Well, the reason for no Monsterboys in the setting is that it gets rid of the reason for Monsters to hunt/rape humans. (If you are a KCanon person).

Although, if you want MBs, then the Corruption would be just aggression enhancers, turning normal Monsters into mad folks doing terrible things, although that process should be slow to show and reversible.

>it gets rid of the reason for Monsters to hunt/rape humans
Even in KC canon it's stated that monsters need humans to cause the chain reaction of Spirit Energy^Demonic Mana=Reality-Warping Fuckfest that the demon lord requires.

"Monsters can't procreate with their own, so they work together in order to rape the human populace"; monster girls go after men and women, monster boys stick to hit-and-runs (or pump-and-dumps, whichever) like in all my NTR erotica

You're right, it is stupid

Reminder that rape is bad. Don't defend rape.

I say keep the title inquisition. The Order while rather well meaning considering still isn’t a nice faction, and it describes ‘intelligence arm of the church’ pretty well. Maybe add some stuff around the word inquisition to soften it. Like Her Holiness’ Inquisition of Heretical Monstrous Affairs.

I don’t see much reason for them to go plainclothes. Especially considering rights of serfs or peasants are incredibly restricted, you’d have to dress as a noble to get much leeway in anything. I like the idea of them being like a fantasy FBI.

One idea I have is that corrupting artifacts are way too much trouble to straight up destroy- like they explode corruption if you do so, so instead they just lock them away in a warehouse in or near the Orders capital, which I bet is a fun job.

I don’t think the Demon Lord needs an equivalent. Maybe just the Radical faction in general. I proposed an actual assassination unit of monsters under the Demon Lords command- the only monsters willing to kill, targeting Red Order types, or otherwise especially dangerous psychopaths, who have sworn off love feeling the act of killing makes them unworthy, named the White Hand.

It’s less a vast ocean, closer to the size of the Mediterranean. The rest is close enough- it’s the ‘edgy’ and ‘spooky’ sea, hence there are a lot of ghost-ships and a major chaos cultist city.

I said it should mainly be under Order control since the Demon Lord shouldn’t have complete control over the north yet, with I’m thinking one major kingdom owning the southern coast, and a federation of small states owning the north coast.

It’s shaped like an acute triangle, with maybe some peninsulas sticking out to form a straight at the eastern edge.

Personally I'm against the Demonlord being present in the world and actively warring to conquer it. It's way to much of a weeb concept. Obviously you have corrupted individuals and demons running around but most conflict should be province vs province. Not giant unholy Empire vs giant holy Empire

Well that’s why it’s largely in stalemate- Order is unable to advance/actively being sabotaged, the monsters are too lazy to bother advancing that much.

Yes it’s derivative, but that isn’t inherently bad. Also I like the idea of the BBEG being a pervy succubus.

>is that it gets rid of the reason for Monsters to hunt/rape humans
Why does that have to be the central conflict of the setting? Like, why are you trying to do a "serious" take on a fetish a setting?

What’s your alternate take?

> Order is unable to advance/actively being sabotaged, the monsters are too lazy to bother advancing that much.
>Also I like the idea of the BBEG being a pervy succubus.

So, just the MGE?

>Yes it’s derivative, but that isn’t inherently bad.

It's just the MGE setting but with more Order wankery and a pointlessly escalated conflict thats apparently going nowhere.

That’s accurate, but again just because it’s derivative doesn’t mean it’s bad.

I don’t see much point in originality for originalities sake. Take what works, fix what doesn’t.

The Core of the Setting is Demon Lord vs. Humans/Gods. Which means MGs are bad guys normally (or dark gray depending on the DL's motives.) The setting we are working on has MGs are not evil but more likely to be under the DL's control because Corruption* and aren't completely trusted (Red Order).

*This part is under the "Agreed to Disagree" agreement.

What? You just explained why it doesn't work. It's stale and inactive. Order domination vs Demon Lord just makes it two monolithic entities which is dull. Even in MGE one of the more interesting places is Zipangu because it has both pro and anti monster Lords fighting against each, some accepting monsters some not. You can have God vs Demon anywhere but it should be against an original backdrop because it provides uniqueness and individuality to each cultures specific problems with the change vs observing their traditions.

Because it gives more freedom to build with. Think of it like a house you are remodeling vs. one built from the ground up. With the remodel, you have to deal with support walls that can't be removed, and whatever foundation the house is built on. With a new house, you can do what you want.

WH40K is stale inactive. Your point? We can variety, that isn’t excluded.
I don’t know. I like the original set-up, I think it works, and I haven’t been given a better set-up I like more yet.

>WH40K is stale inactive. Your point? We can variety, that isn’t excluded.
No, 40k Imperium is in a state of being stagnant in regards to progress. That's totally different. It's extremely active on several fronts and has an exotic array of enemies and each planet is a unique culture that breeds conflict for a wide array of reasons.

>the monster boys strike and take the women in a long series of attacks
>when the men sally forth to reclaim them or patrol the land the monster girls strike and take them
>or starve them of women and slowly seduce them out of the safety of the walls
>either way, the human settlement becomes a hotbed of human on monster action

Isn’t the point of the setting that everyone is locked in a stalemate with nobody ever able to gain an advantage over anyone else?

No, the point is chaos already won shut up it's only a matter of time before everything gets spiked tentacle dick up their many urethras if they're lucky.
Also buy space marines.

No it was about a dying Imperium beset on all sides losing more and more of it's territory to xenos and traitors because they were steeped in corruption and dogma. Even the earliest editions were pretty clear that unless a miracle occurred the Imperium would fall at the turn of the millenium

Okay. How is MGE different?

(Waits for shitstorm)

>WH40K is stale inactive. Your point? We can variety, that isn’t excluded.
Niggawat? Are you ESL or something?

I thought only the Orks already won.

Because MGE is like 40k if the only enemy was Chaos. Plus 40k is grimdark when even MGE are romantic settings.

Instead of death and violence, there's sexy rape and interspecies romance.

>romance.
Inigo Montoya.jpg

If they ever united then yes they'd win.
But they won't ever unite.

>not being slowly seduced by a shirohebi's dogged determination to win your heart and slowly give in to her affections
>and then she sets your soul on fire so you can't live without fucking her on the regular

Yes.
I don’t see that as necessarily bad. Granted adding variety is nice, so we should do that, though I link it should less all against all, and more whose taken what stance.

Order gets a bunch of different kingdoms and states that have their own agendas.

Demon Lord has her personal domain and various allies.

You get some neutral pro-monster states that are coexistancefags such as Zipangu, maybe lending mercenaries to both sides.

Chaos Cultists doing their own thing.

Pirates seeking to make a buck off the slave trade.

Etc.

Yeh, granted that does also make me wanna spam terrible crossover ideas of "demon lord takes interest in X setting" senarios

>Corruption should be reversible
Than it isn't corruption, it is just a temporary angry aura

It should be reversible until you are locked in, at which point transformations start.

Is the autism crew from /jp/ still here or is it safe to like hellhounds again

what about them?
are they organized?
do they live in communities?
are they venerated in the Empire as the surrogate mothers of their citizens?

Dude. Hellcats are we’re its at.

I don't think it's /jp/ that dislikes hellhounds, /jp/ seems to be completely pro-monstergirl. It's paladins that hate hellhounds due to being rapists.
And no, your taste is bad and you should feel bad.

it's worse, /jp/ bastardized them into being cute "wan wan~!" subservient bitches that just want cuddles and handholding

even though the entry is all about how even when they're defeated, they're still just playing with their prey, and they will reverse it on them as soon as they can, because they're THAT crazy for cock?

because that is literally what's on the profile, they're only aggresive when they want sex

I wish there was some way to tame a hellhound.

Like what if you started with a loyal kobold who got super juiced on corruption?

>No matter what, they just won't become a "pet dog," but they do recognize the men they capture as their husbands and shower them with love just as any other monster would.
>they just won't become a "pet dog,"

Yes, doom, scp, warhammers, monsterhunter, I wanna see the demon lord divine works !

There's already a mod made for you, user

So KC confirmed that oppai loli monsters existed, mutations of regular loli monsters, and further that they are considered heretics by the Sabbath.

How about a session where the party has to shelter these heretics from their orthodox sisters? The oppai faction is being pursued by the Sabbath and needs asylum or else meet a gruesome fate. It could be a great way to show divisiveness even among monsters from the same group. The more points of view, the better. The party might decide to hand them over to the sabbath, earning favors. Or maybe hide them, receiving the heretical oppai baphomet's gratitude. Kind of a you scratch my back, I'll let you play with my huge fukn anime tiddies deal. Possibly get a nifty artifact out of it.

>meet a gruesome fate
being forced into DFC isn't a gruesome fate, it's a shining reward, praise the Sabbath, hail the Devil Goat

they are ok but they lack that monster touch I love too, also a lack of futa

But what if they started as a pet dog before they became a hellhound? A soldier can’t become a soldier: he’s already a soldier.
Could we talk lost world dinosaur monstergirls?
I think we should craft a secular research branch for the Demon odd, who feel at odds with the Sabbaths Loli-supremacist tendencies.

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/484954#search=R-Type

I'd love too

Hellhounds were made by the gods of Hell then they said OH FUCK, WE CAN'T CONTAIN THEM, LET'S JUST LOCK THEM UP DOWN HERE OR SOMETHING AND GET BACK TO HELL, which is why they're guardians of the gates of Hell.

Don't try to rationalize this retarded "I wanna break the strong woman until she's a submissive doormat bitch who laps up the cum from the tip of my cock" fetish shit with logic. It's their fetish, and it's retarded threadcanon, and I'm glad we have rational people in this thread who actually see the hellhound and say, "that looks dangerous, we should exterminate them before they break someone".

>No matter what, they just won't become a "pet dog,"
they will not be subservient
>but they do recognize the men they capture as their husbands and shower them with love just as any other monster would.
but they will shower you with attention
>In this way, they lash out violently at men with their lust, but they never treat men carelessly.
>They also recognize that humans are frail beings, and they treat them with care
nowhere doeas it say they'll browbeat if you try an be assertive, they're literally the proactive gyaru archetype

They don't 'break' anyone. It's implied in their entry that they sniff out a certain type of man, the kind that would enjoy being pushed down and ridden by a hellhound.

Also they're one of the monstergirls than can't into corruption, no reason to exterminate them.

>I'm glad we have rational people in this thread
me too
>who actually see the hellhound and say, "that looks dangerous, we should exterminate them before they break someone".
nevermind

I didn't say browbeating, don't attack a strawman. I'm all for saying like okay "I want a hellhound to travel with me as my hell familiar so we can wreak mad havoc". I'm absolutely disgusted by the absolutely disgusting thought of turning them into snuggiewuggie pet dogs that just want to kiss your cheek and give you hugs.

That's LITERALLY what kobolds are. Hellhounds are assertive gyaru types.

It's an exaggeration, mates.

I'll not be taken in by your lies, satan. I'm going to the sabbath and banging your daughteru.

Okay: lore time-

The gods have repeatedly tried to wipe out humans. One of these attempts were every kind of dragon imaginable, but the Dragons settled instead for being worshipped by humans (which is where all the wealth in dragons lairs comes from) and humans proved to be really good dragonslayers.

So the Gods then tried to kill off everything by using every single natural disaster at once. One God however felt pity and shielded some survivors deep beneath the earth (maybe being a pocket dimension with crossover points underground) where primeval Man, land and sea dragons live.

Factions-
Bronze Age human city states defending themselves by Dino-Dragon raids.

Stone Age hunter gatherers wandering the wilderness.

Advanced lizardmen and reptile girls worshipping Dino-dragons and performing human sacrifices.

They can certainly be female (male).