Is he a Mary Sue?

Is he a Mary Sue?

t. Tzeentch, buttblasted about losing a children's card game

who dat

Yes, but its a comedy, so that stuff matters less.

He also has the straight man role, to counteract all the insanity in the show.
So he definatly has his purpose.

No, because nobody gives him any respect. Mary Sue is universally beloved in-universe for no good reason.

What are Sues, really?

Interesting question, asshole.

A miserable pile of secrets!

>I'd recognize that bottom anywhere

Who is this anyway?

Captain-General Kitten of the Adeptus Custodes

however comes now in silver

How ghastly

No, he's mostly sane, and the card game episodes are a blatant riff on the sorts of bullshit the yu-gi-oh show pulled off.

Not at all he has a clear defined weakness

THAT IS NOT FUCKING CANON

I still dont get why the custodes are pillar men

Because, according to old (as in Rogue Trader) fluff they stopped wearing armour in grief over their failure
(almost) naked immortals => Pillar Men

>(almost) naked immortals => Pillar Men
(almost) naked extremely buffed immortals who also perfected art of war

Who?

Punished Kitten

A Custodes denied his Shadowsun.

Shadowsun is a Hoe, Torchstar is bae!

pillar men fits because of that lore, and because of being buff, extremely resilient, know all kinds of sorcery and shit, extremely homoerotic and have a master

who dat?

Kitten, Captain-General of the Adeptus Custodes and former personal caretaker to the Emperor of Mankind.

He has plenty of flaws and most people don't respect him, so no.

Shadowsun's ex.

What’s a good starting point for someone who didn’t get into this series(?) when it started?

Shadowsun's shadowy sun.

Is it just me, or do custodes look better in silver than gold?

Magnus's faithful companion

I mainly come to these threads to see if this exchange has happened yet.

>Captain-General of the Adeptus Custodes, High Lord of Terra, Emperor's ex-Caretaker, Shadowsun's ex-boyfriend, Magnus's faithful companion, Owner of Magnus's soul, Defeater of the Emperor, Defeater of Tzeentch

>not a mary sue

That’s not a video on YouTube, sadly. I just want to watch Emperor with a text to speech device but it’s now so... HUGE.

>still butthurt about losing to a simple strategy involving small fluffy animals

No, the point of entry referred as "Shadowsun's shadowy sun" is not a video, user.

Not really though, I calculated (yes, I have autism) that watching all the main videos in TTS series would take you less than 8 hours, that can be easily done in a couple of days

King of the Card Games.

Eh, wouldn't call it autism, more like using your time in a planned manner.

Well I've done it after I watched the entirity of TTS series, some episode more than twice, so it wasn't about planning anything.

Oh, you’re talking about her asshole! Clever, I like it.

Alright, and are they all in sequential order? I don’t want to finish a chunk only to find out there’s another playlist floating around out there.

I made this for you user, be grateful

Silver is objectively the better color

To be fair, Tzeentch and Emperor were running some freaky decks which would be beaten by a meta deck despite their overpowered banned cards.

>when you actually legitimately like the Custodes but everyone else starts screaming KITTEN

>Disrespected by his underlings
>Embarassing past relationships
>sexually harassed on a daily basis
>Servant to a much MUCH larger mary sue that basically regards him as a "sentient newspaper"
>rejected by his one true love

Just because someone can kick all kinds of ass doesn't make them sue material

>Servant to a much MUCH larger mary sue that basically regards him as a "sentient newspaper"
Sure, Emps might not show him a lot of respect, but he does seem genuinely upset when the Pillarstodes tell him that Kitten doesn't want to be his caretaker anymore.

the emperor was kind of a shart on that last podcast desu.
The Imperial Fists are cool dudes who run clinics on my home world. they have advanced medical equippment that help detect fatal flaws in children before they grow older and die of some weird deformation or disease.

they save a lot of pain down the road for parents.

Given how Emps is presented as the true Keikaku master who ever did keikaku I think he expected Kitten to leave post the Magnus fight, hence why he didn't intervene in any way - if he didn't present himself as being upset the audience would be immediately suspicious that something was up. I do think there is a genuine connection between Kitten and Emps, but that particular scene was not genuine.

Is he a Mary Sue?

I legit prefer imagining the custodes are basically the pillar men except not evil or shapeshifting abominations.

That makes me unhappy but I'll be okay.

Is Emporer TTS an acquired taste or if you don't like the type of humor, you'll just never like it?

Compared to pic related nothing is a mary sue.

I miss when we'd get a short video every month.

They have cool armor but do absolutely nothing all day every day, at least this makes them more interesting especially since they're disgusted by the forces of Slaanesh despite being male strippers.

it's really hit and miss, it was just a small thing I'd watch a few years ago with no high standards for it to meet so I just kept watching

What do you mean they do nothing all day? They're almost constantly training to keep themselves top notch and preparing to take on assassination attempts and other plots, when shit goes down on Terra (like the war with Vandire or the rebellion of the assassins) they get involved, they act as sort of a secret police on Terra and raid the homes of nobles who are suspected to be in league with Chaos, and they're constantly dealing with this fucking broken door that the Emps built during the Horus Heresy in a failed webway prodject that gets invaded with daemons.

And now they even have models, so you could actually play them on the tabletop! And it's actually nice to have an elite military organization in 40k that's not throwing itself around the Imperium and almost impossibly stretching its numbers.

That's pretty decent, but I'm fine with going by the old lore for making them still extremely capable for combat and following orders but just choose to barely wear any clothes and get pretty Roman in their downtime.
Atleast Kitten is the last remaining Custodian operating how they were intended.

Yup. He is the Maryest of Sues, making Honor Harrington look like a reasonable thought out character. But again it's comedy so it don't really matter none.

Leave my saint alone.

>Commander Shadowsun it seems a Imperial ship has entered the planet Airspace!
>Is it rogue trader?
>Unlikely commander the ship seems to be manned by what appears to be a large golden Astartes and a even larger horned red bird.

It would start like this but Alfa would make it funnier and give it a conclusion.

BUT ENOUGH TALK!