Sitting Rpg

You have eight different classes of chair: Recliner, Rocking-Chair, Sofa, Throne, Lawnchair, Vampiric Lawnchair, Beanie, and Human. It's the goal of these chairs to ressurect their fallen god IKEA.

Butt beware, there are beings that would enslave you! Forcing you to be their chair forevermore!

All other settings are now obsolete. Or perhaps I should say all other SITTINGS. Haha!

New Veeky Forums is a mistake.
Nazi mod when.

Waiting for supplement with ROCKET LAWNCHAIR.

We need old Veeky Forums so fuck nazi mods, we need old fag mods

I want to pick Throne because I'm about that opulent visual but I feel like my stealth will be garbage.
Are there any starting items I can balance that with?

There's the cushion of invisibility, but it has the drawback of making enemies swarm you if they discover your presence with a successful sixth sense check. After all, your Comfortability stat rises through the roof when you equip an item like that!

I'll note that down.

It's a magical realm thing, isn't it? Like, chair transformation fetish and stuff.

Think more the brave little toaster.

We need 8/tg/ where smut is allowed so you have dedicated, filterable fetish threads.

When you get those you kind of no longer need rest of the Veeky Forums any more.
Where can we collect signatures for that one?

Go to /8/tg/ then, we have too manu thinly fetish threads already.

OP confirmed for newfag who doesn't even know that Veeky Forums already made a chair-based RPG in 2013.

... There is truly nothing new under the sun is there.

8/tg/ where there are no threads about historical wargames because the poltards start arguments.

I love you Veeky Forums, why can't you be this cool anymore?

>I love you Veeky Forums, why can't you be this cool anymore?
Oh, there's probably a reason.

bump

Incorrect.

nice 2butt. 2b best girl, 34/10 would fuck repeatedly.

I multi-class as a Rocking-Chair/Recliner

does viral really stand for all of Veeky Forums though

Because Veeky Forums as a whole has changed. It isn't the wild west of the internet, it's a playground for Russian intelligence, newfags, normalfags and what else.
It won't ever come back.

In part because the community has spread out amongst various forums. Most decide to specialize and cluster around official/unnofficial forums for specific games, while others venture forth to the other Veeky Forumss in existence. Of the ones that exist, really only 7/tg/, 8/tg/, and 420/tg/ are worth any mention, 8/tg/ being my personal pick, shitposting here until discussion picks up over there.

>Russian intelligence

Honestly, I feel the exact opposite. The alt-chan Veeky Forumss are generally just fucking awful and aren't really worth browsing.

>can't make rocket lawnchair
Shit system senpai

8 tg also has CYOA in a different board. It is superior in every way

General threads are a cancer.

Actually, I've found it to be the opposite. Ask a question about the subject of the general, and you'll get several straight answers within a few minutes. Then you go to 8/tg/ which barely has generals for actual discussion.
That and Da Archive are basically why I'm still here.

The winds have changed. What once was the strength within /b/, the strength left and went to other boards. Veeky Forums was one of the boards to have its own golden age. Now, it is /pol/ that has all the magic. And one day, they too shall be left into a state of lost glory. It is just the way of things. Nothing truly stays the same, and little really is sacred.

Replace Human with Chariot.

Oldfag namefag since like 2007.

Veeky Forums was never good.

The dice system is d69 for standard rolls, right?