We're overdue for another gox or semigox tier event

One last implosion before decentralized exchanges make it impossible.

Place your bets.
I say bitfinex and hitbtc are going to be among the ones to burn.

Bittrex's management is incompetent and arrogant and if they got hacked then they wouldn't have told us. 2 month customer service backlogs even on important things like verification, random de-verifications, trying to threaten reddit to shut down a subreddit. We'll only see it tested if there is mass withdrawal from there ("run on bank") that will probably only be triggered by a general crypto crash starting.

Binance will survive.

Poloniex

I even have to hige the picture with my reply window to reply to this thread.

Please stop posting this fucking gargantuan

DOES SHE HAB BENIS :DDDDD

Someone finally calls in too many Tether, and the entire market gets cut in half in the space of an hour.

stfu
groestlslut is very appropriate to post on this board

Bittrex’s arrogance and willing cuckery will ruin them in less than a year. Screencap this.

This is the only one I could see failing that would actually have an impact.

groestleslut of ultimate jew gains is board culture, unlike 9324923 of these board culture unrelated roastieposting thread OPs plaguing biz

Why HitBTC though

Polo is by far the comfiest exchange. I've had nothing but good experience with it. I'd be upset if it collapsed but I don't think it would have wide repercussions. Only a fiat-crypto exchange collapse would be catastrophic, like coinbase or something.

care to elaborate?

>tfw she will never ride you cowgirl while screaming "I'M INVINCIBLE"

hahahaha give me more!

oh wow daz alpha

I should be transferring the last of my Ripples and Lumens out of Buttrex into Binance, shouldn't I?

Get this fucking yenta off my fucking board

>being this new