What's your character's line?

What's your character's line?

Stop trying to force this meme

Not even OP but I like the meme.

I haven't watched that yet, I'm more interested in Angels of Slaughter.

FINE
I'll watch the goddamn anime!

party of almost 10 so pretty much this

it also gets really annoying when everyone fights over who the party face is when I'm the best at diplomacy.

My Half-Orc medicine woman: "Orcs for me!"

You know what Killing Bites is? It's this year's Kill La Kill. You either love it because it's overly campy garbage, or you hate it because it's overly campy garbage.

>Player wants to be the party face/leader
>Never actually talks to anyone
>Never comes up with strategies

That sounds about right. Can't argue with that.

have you ever played with 10 people Im lucky to even get a word out without some that guy complaining about me spotlight hogging

What's the source for that anime? I need to know... for reasons...
sexy reasons

user how dense can you be?

Bible Black.

is lying, it's actually Boku no Pico

>Usually said after a monster is reduced to a smoking bloody heap
"goddamn problem solved"

That's wonderful

However, by that point you'll have been torn to pieces

Stop misleading, it's Zatch Bell

Usually, some sort of rhyme fitting the situation. When the team is counting on him, he gets blunt with his speech.

Clearly you're all trolling. The show is actually Rave Master

You should try switching to a party of just three idols. I mean, characters.

Jaws.

>implying he's not playing an idol campaign
What would be a good system for that? Maid?

I want you to know that you're a great guy in a shit thread.

I liked Kill la Kill because of the animation though. Killing Bites looks stiff and cheap.

My characters never had punchlines so far.

It's illegal to lie on Christian image boards, you know.

That anime is Doki Doki Literature Club.

On the plus side, it's a direct upgrade over the manga... for reasons.

"Oh, er-"
Decima was a very anxious girl.

That being said, one of my players has the best phrases. He just says "I'll deal with it."

Sounds cliche and the usual kinda thing right? Well, he in charge of a small region of land, and he got wind ogres were invading. I asked him how he planned to proceed, and he said "I'll deal with it." I asked him how many men he was planning to send, but he just repeated the line.

Turned out, he went out to face a hundred ogres alone. He was playing a ranger than switched between archery and twin blades. He climbed the redwood trees, and rolled stealth to hide as he began taking them out one by one. He managed to kill over a hundred before the ogres retreated, terrified.

"Fuck off." - Kelly, in response to being asked a retarded question

Except that kill la kill was genrerally self aware (most of the time), Killing bites is way to serious for how campy and ridiculous it is.

"I'll be at the bar with my best friends; Jack and Daniels"

LUMS (Laughing Under My Skin).
I was a Mi-go with a solit personality who actualy believed to be human and tried to act as one, but when he dressed as one he started to behave like a Mi-go.

>what's a bear?
>is that a bear?
>this thing has claws, is it a bear?

He failed his bear lore check. He must ask every combat if what they're fighting is a bear. Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't.

'MAXIMUM PREJUDICE'

He was a sith killbot with twin blaster cannons. He liked his job.

Yeah, and that usually ended up with them all ganging up on me and killing mean, because PVP started. Because of course it does, and since I did something one of them didn't like, even my friends out of no where kill me. And everyone else breaks character.

But Kill La Kill was trigger, and everything they do is gold. And killing bites is by the people who did Berserk 2016.

"Do you want some of the stew?"
I was playing an orc with a maxed out cocking skill. Made the stew out of all the shit we killed. Players didn't know what was in the stew at first, now they don't want too know.

>cocking skill
How many elves did he lay?

>And killing bites is by the people who did Berserk 2016.
Really? They radically improved then. Or was Berserk 2016 made on a literal shoestring budget (as in their entire budget was literally a fucking shoestring)?

Good post.

"It's all okay now, I'm here to help."

Bazinga

>grows hair on her arms, legs, and even her back
>no treasure trail or blacksmiths apron
One fucking job, japan!

XD

>Forever GM, so my favourite player quote ever
"[Deadpan Bretonnian accent] Put ze sword down, Karl, you're attracting ze bees!"