If you really want to make it in crypto

Listen up you aspiring Veeky Forums millionaires

Do you really think you are going to "make it" with your measly 200$ investment into XRP/XLM/XRB or any other top 50 coin?

Do you realize how much the value has to rise in order for you to make even a dog shits worth of profit?
We're talking trillions of dollars in market cap, seems pretty far fetched at the moment.

Literally the only way for you to make worthy profits is hunting moon missions.
Find and research a coin with under 10 Million market cap and throw your money into it.

That way your 200$ "investment" can make you 20k$ in a few months, if you know what you are buying and time the market properly.

Take my most recent purchase for example, I bought 1 million ECA when the price was 0.2 sats. Cost me 300 bucks and now a week later I'm holding over 5k worth of electra, and that still can easily go 10x.

If you really want to "make it" and improve your piece of shit wagecuck life you need to hunt for moon missions, find a UNDERVALUED crypto and wait for it to moon.

The next quick 10-20x coin is BitBoost, a 200$ investment can literally net you 20k before summer.

Just leaving this out there, you can also put your money on XRB or stellar and enjoy 20% profit over two months while I 10x my money until I have 200mil to cash out.

Trust me on this, it can change the entire way you see the crypto market and make investments.

Buy bitboost (or ECA if it dips under 20 sats again)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
altcoinspekulant.com/2017/09/21/bitboost-presale-dezentraler-marktplatz-auf-ethereum/#more-3695
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verge/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally sold my Ripple for ETH, transferring to EtherDelta now

We're both going to make it user

Can someone explain to me what is meant by market cap and what is its significance???

x5s are common in crypto

If you x5 your money 6 times you will have 3 million dollars with a 200 dollar investment

Shill me

Fucking this, I laugh at these idiots putting thousands into making 5% returns with top 10 coins. who buys ripple now??

> A solid product and development roadmap
> A strong whitepaper backing up their product
> A full team working openly
> marketing and partnerships

The live beta features (currently running & working) are:
> Working blockchain, wallet & smart contracts (the basics)
> Safe escrow for trading and payments
> Full privacy between buyer and seller
> Fast transactions
> etc

Upcoming features
> TOR integration (anonymous decentralized marketplace , think about it)
> Mobile wallets
> ETC

I strongly suggest you to DYOR on this also. Definitely not the only moon mission but probs the best example at the moment.

Maybe this will help you sell your shitcoin, if one of these idiots buys it

How much did you lose on XVG or REQ to be so salty?

Come back when BBT just 20 million market cap and we have easy 10x profit///

Agree, you need to find these under 10 mil coins and make your investment.

There's no point on investing your money to top 50 coins, coz the rocket has already launched.

Bitboost seems like a solid project. The devs seem committed and they are on to this project with their real names (and not like some anonymous scam dev's) and all + they have a solid looking roadmap and partners. This coin is going to hit and it will hit hard.
You gonna hop in while you still have time or wait and watch the opportunity you missed.
it is up to you.

Wow, you actually got nothing, absolute vaporware, you must be shitting your pants holding this, it's never going back to 8000 sats, please don't kill yourself.

Vaporware? They litelly have a working product you can go test and see how far along they are :D

I agree with this 100% if you really think there isn't an easier way to scam people on crypto than investing millions into a development team and product, marketing etc and operating with their real names and careers on the line you are a fucking dumbass.

I will screencap that shitty fud you are shoveling and laugh at your poorfag'ness when it hits 20mil in a WEEK.

Oh, did I mention they listed on Yobit? (not updated to CMC yet). You're going to see 10x volume in a few days for this precious asset.

100% scam coin

>Oh, did I mention they listed on Yobit?
Just like Esp1, see you at 1 sat.

Like ECA, ColX and DGB right?

Enjoy keeping your money in depreciating assets while I moon with this.

When cryptos list into binance/bitfinex, most of the money has already been made.

I own xrp it’s making money, unlike the shitcoin you can’t sell

Yobit is scam exchange

Why would it be a scam? rly think if you are going to go all in with this project with your career and a name on a line, you would be a rly fucked up tard to scam this.
gets listed on Yobit -> more visibility -> market cap rising.

Get your loot while you can. Gonna drink my champagne in my bahaman resort while you fools are still stuck in your miserable life.

what exchange do you use to buy bitboost and eca?

fuck, are you a moron?

Yobit for BBT

CoinsMarkets for ECA

Scamshitcoin if on yobit. Pump and dump only

Hey, you're helping with visibility on this too, eh? Brother! We should talk. This is 10% of my portfolio now. Let's Chad this goddamn project and hold to 100M market cap.

But user, ripple is up 120% in last 7 days

Implying it's not a direct fork of another scam coin bumbacoin

its also on etherdelta

I think you are right OP. What about TRX? its fairly popular and its 0.08 right now.

when has this "buh fork" shit EVER mattered in the past.

Never heard of them sounds like another scam exchange

market cap way too high, some whales literally holding 100MM trx. Solid coin though and can still grow big, not 20x anytime soon unlike this beast of a product

you newfags need to take a lesson. one week and i guarantee this is at a 10M cap. don't fucking blow it.

Amen to that

Gonna drop my bags to ECA. You are right user. Thanks for your insight.

You couldn’t have just shut the fuck up and let me accumulate, huh OP?

And after smart money notices the 5x to 10mil it will go to 100mil. Then Veeky Forums will buy at all timr high xD

This is so right! I imvested 2k in this coin because the idea, the tech and the community is here. The devs aren't even focused on the marketing side of this product, they want to have a working product first. THIS is professionalism. If you want to get 20x or 40x, get in this coin asap!

Look up Palm Beach Group Confidential and realize they made 26,000% profit investing in niche yet promising blockchain projects.

Look for membership and realize costs $3,000 for a subscription, and even if you had the money you need a private invitation to sign up.

Realize you can get every single one of their monthly Newsletters + Buy/Sell Alerts here instead: discord DOT gg/QjWhsJ

Stop gambling on shitcoins, the newsletters + buy alerts have exact buy-up-to prices and sell alerts so you're never caught at the wrong side of the bottom or top. Profit.

We all deserve a leg up. This is still INFINITELY worth going large on.

Thanks for the tip but this thread is about BitBoost or other small projects.

Unless you can confirm me that Palm beach is invested in this ;)

link was dead, new invite: discord DOT gg/gWPG2

>discord DOT gg/QjWhsJ
expired invite user, repost?

They are not :) Did you see the massive AION pump today? I can tell you they caused that ;)

Ah its just spamming that in many threads

Thank you for this tip OP. The project looks promising.

Don’t fall for this scam, you will get burned.

expired bro

Seriously are you dumb? This coin is at 1.5 million cap and has an active official telegram group. Are you salty because BTC will never hit 25k?

Explain yourself.

I LOVE seeing niggers on here claim that an uptrending coin isn't worth getting on. You're all obsessed about "muh buy low sell high" which is literal tunnel vision. Buy big in uptrend, sell in downtrend, make a profit. Fucking losers, read a book you faggot cucks..

>if it costs more than 1 sat it sucks!!11!!!1

There are literally 500 scam coins with anonymous teams behind them and ICO's with not even a product and you call this a scam?

This project literally has offices, a registered company, multiple employees and solid partnerships.

This is why you don’t buy it. Why would you need a decentralized market except for buying illegal shit?

KEK scam confirmed. Look at the shills jump on anyone who dare speak the lords name in vain

I've did some research on this coin. For the german reading people, this is an interesting article about the coin:
altcoinspekulant.com/2017/09/21/bitboost-presale-dezentraler-marktplatz-auf-ethereum/#more-3695

I feel good about this one

Oh biz, you call everything a scam. REQ, Link, even some of the best projects in the space. Poor biz.

New inv: discord DOT gg/gWPG2

Yup, they will only buy in when most of the money has been made. Works for me though :---D

But seriously, 1 BBT will easily be worth 10$ in the near term future with current circulation.

>Oh biz, you call everything a scam. REQ, Link, even some of the best projects in the space. Poor biz.

All these coins are scams, user. In the long-run people will realize project is shit and a new coin of the day will get all the hype

but in the short-run, people will pump these coins up because they dont know they are shit. Support lines limit your exposure to the downside so you have a good chance of making money on the upside.

Everyone screamed "scam" when they heard about XRB, XBY etc. Don't worry, they will buy the tops a few weeks later.

What in the hell are you blabbering about? This is not a 100M cap coin. It's 2M! Get your money and get out if you don't believe it'll hit 50-100M cap, but for God's sake, don't pass up literally free money.

Well if they really manage to build a popular e-commerce plattform where you can buy with ETH, then this will be a huge thing. It will give a boost to crypto in general. Think about it. Suddenly you can buy real stuff from all over the world with your CC.

>What in the hell are you blabbering about? This is not a 100M cap coin. It's 2M! Get your money and get out if you don't believe it'll hit 50-100M cap, but for God's sake, don't pass up literally free money.

I will pajeet. I was explaining why you SHOULD invest in these shitcoins.

>website has founders names
>founders have linkdin
>project seems viable to reddit
>bonus points: coin is expected to be listed on coinbase

if these check out, then invest.

Or you know, don't hodl like a little bitch and daytrade to do 10% profit each day, instead of waiting for a shit coin to explode

>Suddenly you can buy real stuff from all over the world with your CC.

You mean like with eBay and Amazon?

The problem is you don't get equity with these shitcoins. So in the event they would be acquired by a Fortune 500, you would get nothing.

Once people realize they are paying stock prices, for tokens without stock rights, expect a huge change collapse of the crypto market. till then enjoy gains, as long as you remember to cash out your gains.

lel, the only thing that decides a crypto's value is marketing. These guys are can make the best coin in the world, nobody will care if they don't promote it.

Look at the market cap of Verge:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verge/

$2.046.428.128 USD in comparison to $2.289.141 USD of BBT. Verge has a very unprofessional team and failed to deliver the promised features many times.

BitBoost developers in comparison have already created a project called Nxt FreeMarket before they begun working on this one. This project has a far higher potential because of ETH and smart contracts.

You can argue if it is this project or another project that will get mass adoption in the e-commerce sector first. But its definitely not scam. According to their roadmap, alpha-testing phase of their products starts in Q1 2018.

Thats what I was thinking when I read this post. As far as low value cryptos go this has by far the biggest chance to make it considering the team and outside investments they have gathered.

30MM market cap is a given, after that even top 100 will be likely if the product works as promised.

My verdict:
Buy

The BBT token will be used as listing fee. So the value of the token depends on the adoption of the platform I guess.

bingo. grip now or stay poor, anons.

Why is circulating only 5mil but total 100mil. Is this coin mined or what's the deal here ?

Why are you comparing this to verge? they have nothing in common.
Similar projects are Syscoin, Particl, Safemarket etc.

That's why you'll lose in this game. You will not invest in NEO, in SKY, in BBT, in XMR just because the marketing is not as good as the one of all the other shitcoins. But you'll see what happens once the tech works and the marketing will start.....

>I guess.

key word

>Do they have to use THIS token for the network?
>Can they create a different network with a different token?
>Can they create their technology for Wall Street (Fortune 500-Apple, Google), with a different token
>What happens if they are acquired by a larger firm, will this network still exist (think original Siri App after Apple acquired the co, it was discontinued, removed)

Without equity stake in the firm, You have no protection if these events occur. I'm not trying to single this shitcoin out. These are problems inherent with a LOT of shitcoins.

My long-term recommendation is don't touch any of this with a 10 foot pole. Short-term, invest 500-1000 usd into these gambles. Some will pay off.

How the hell do we use EtherDelta

The developer will release an amount to the public afaik and a part is for development. The rest will be burned

Zeit

50 to a penny, when it gets to 20 cents you have 100x profits

I cbf reading ur other posts, but why are you even talking about equity stakes in firms when it comes to crypto ? The entire point of these tokens is that they are "utility" tokens which means their value comes from their use in the platform. If the platform succeeds, the token succeeds. These are not stocks and there is no reason for them to behave like stocks. That doesn't even make sense so I'm amazed you even reached this conclusion.

It's like saying the US dollar should give you an equity stake in the federal reserve bank. Literally what the fuck.

Accumulation continuing. Will I wake up to a 5M marketcap?

I hope so. Last time I looked up the buy book was filled with big orders.

Enjoy comfy sleep with knowing you'll wake up 3x richer.

For anyone awake:
NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY!

Smart money is already accumulating huge wallets of this token.

Crypto just isn't for you, go back to stocks if you want equity.

Hyperstake is the next target.

I think these are valid points you are making. The long term development is really hard to predict since this whole game is quite new.

I heard that in Switzerland or specifically in the canton of Zug where their office address is, there are some laws concerning ICO's. But I have no idea what is actually handled and what not. I should do some research about that.

Never used ED dont want to use yobit.
Literally only reason not buying right now
fuk

Also good point

I wish people would have listened at 1M / 1.5M caps. Nobody gives a shit until it's mooning. Poor biz. Another user tipped me to this, though, so there *IS* hope if you're not a total brainlet. Thanks, biz.

I bought at yobit. It's quite okay.

Isn't yobit a scam exchange investigated by authorities at the moment

Yobit is fine, don't let a small exchange stop you since when this hits cryptopia/binance it will already be 20x current MCAP and you will have missed the easiest gains.

Can you source this? I have deposited / withdrawn about 20 LTC in and out without issue

okay
taking profits from ECA dumping them to this now lel

Just cracked .52!!!!! We're moonin boys. Strap in.

>Why are you even talking about equity stakes in firms when it comes to crypto ?

Why are you buying this token?

>The entire point of these tokens is that they are "utility" tokens which means their value comes from their use in the platform. If the platform succeeds, the token succeeds.

Define token succeeds?
Explain the mechanism for platform success to toke succeeds?

>These are not stocks and there is no reason for them to behave like stocks. That doesn't even make sense so I'm amazed you even reached this conclusion.

Right now people are buying shitcoins because they are acting exactly like penny stocks. The problem is these shitcoins don't grant the same rights as stocks. If Raiblocks of XRP becomes successful, they could create a separate network with new tokens, and your existing tokens would be worthless. That's different from a stock, where if they made a new product, you would still benefit.

You should buy stocks on blockchain tech companies then bro. Literally no coin offers you equity, just the tokens.

Good thing is that once you have 1 ETH, you will always have 1 ETH

Also, 40% increase from when I bought the tokens (after seeing this thread), so looks like it's gathering some speed!

Yep. 10M cap by week's end.

44k volume. 2.5m market cap

Ya gotta be pajeeting me

Just read this thread. You are literally the wolf of Veeky Forums street OP. 10/10 shilling look at all these people you've brought here

Many of us tried to warn you, anons. Anything with a decent product and community at 1M cap would take a brainlet not to load up on. Smart money got in on this at .5-1M, you should get in before 3M.

ECA Volume was just a few BTC/day a week ago. Now it's 500BTC/day and not slowing down.

Once the public awareness sets for this coin we'll see something similiar (prob in smaller scale though).

Anyone who reads this thread and decides to invest is an absolute winner and will look back on their 20x gains in a few weeks with tears of joy.

I just bought 100k. Thanks user!

No

Damn. For real? Ballsy, but, that'll pay off.