You know the rules, and so do I.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/No_O_9Zcf0Y?t=10s
youtu.be/5OaMvxVHFs4?t=1m8s
youtube.com/watch?v=O_fJ5SSV_Vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You wouldn't get it from any other guy!

This was a fun game.

Not a character, but a session my buddy ran a few months ago.

This is relatively historically accurate.

That's what I said!

Do you have a blank version of this template?

How does it feel to be clinically retarded?

Being a brainlet is pretty liberating, actually.

Made a cool fighter.
Saw a cocky cunt
Played a dumbass.

Made a skilled fighter
Saw a retarded barbarian.
Was low level so really strong.

Made a dwarf bar.
Saw a dwarf pimp
Played some kind of alien Jew

Made an indestructible machine
Saw a smart robot?
Played an ass bot

A Paladin tank.
A party moral fag/dad
A killer.

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

most fun I've ever had probably

I'm going to miss this character so much now that the game he's in is almost over.

Thanks for the clarification, Ben Garrison

Shitty paint job on my tablet but...

works well enough. I can understand it, at least. Who's the guy in the middle btw?

Game is still very early on so I'm hesitant to fill out the last column

Urban Arcana Curse of Strahd Mash up set in New Orleans.

Eberron Campaign

Care to elaborate?

Why yes. Basically the idea was for reasons the city of New Orleans has sunk into the DemiPlane of Dread on one of the Urban Arcana tides of Shadow. Now slowly its interweaving with the valley of Barovia.

First is a half elf police detective ranger who has had some slap stick levels of living and dying on the edge.

Second is a tech bro entrepenuer rogue who is dealing with a nervous breakdown over magic being real and the ghost of his Tiamat worshipping domestic terrorism funding partner whom he paid to have killed haunting him.

Third is a Revanant Asimar Divine Soul Sorceress who might have been an avatar or prophet of an Egyptian Goddess if not the goddess herself who has slept through an era when magic had ebbed low on earthand been sleeping as a mummy and now runs a funeral home and is now recovering her power.

Tiefling Mystic local nerdowell and hookup who is a transporter and go between for illegal goods and services while also practicing voodoo, who may now have a drug problem thanks to tech bro.

Half elf private eye wildmage. He’s been all wild magic...all the time.

How's that gone, user?

Pretty damn good honestly. We're gearing up to host the big finale over spring break, and in our last big session we fought an apotheosis-driven master mage in an alternate world of his own creation populated by half-formed pseudohumans and giant shoggoth-dragons. Kobold Majima's greatest asset during that battle was when the dude threw up an increased gravity field to stop projectiles from the ranger and the rogue, and so Koboldjima got his clone and had himself throw himself into the field directly above the guy to throw all of that sweet enhanced fall damage directly onto the wizard.

Sure he staggered out at three hp out of a hundred and thirty and got immediately knocked unconscious by the wizard, but damn if it wasn't a hell of a hit.

I love being a ghost.

Game recently started. so far, first, second, and fourth players are looking to be mvps.

Not entirely accurate

>A Paladin tank.
Eldritch Knight Tank

>A party moral fag/dad
Party babysitter or DM: "user, help them learn/keep them alive"

>A killer.
Drill Sargent version of Barristan Selmy
youtu.be/No_O_9Zcf0Y?t=10s
youtu.be/5OaMvxVHFs4?t=1m8s

For the record, this character was actually a modded B2 Super Battle Droid rebuilt for droid fighting.

Can you explain this one? I don't know the guy in the last panel.

That does look like fun

very cool. you won teh game

this is how you can tell if the players are any fun

Part by part:

>Made: Wall of Swords
The character is an obnoxious build of 5e's knight archetype for fighter. Basically, he dances around combat making it so you either hit him every other round or get hit super hard to follow him. I also refer to it as the "absolute territory" build

>Saw: Carrot Ironfounderson
He was made to come off as the big damn hero. He's helpful, friendly, and tends to stand up for the little guy when he can. He's also pretty darn open minded about monster races and the like

>Played: Toyohisa Shimazu (from the anime "Drifters", which is made by the same people that made "Hellsing Abridged")
Both characters are actually barely restrained psychopaths who tend to eschew personal safety for lopping off the heads of people they don't like. They both somehow end up in leadership roles that basically amount to 'the crazy guy decided to help the underdog. I guess we're following the head chopping madman today'

It's a fun approach to the "hero" character in which now and then you run down fleeing evil and dropkick them off a cliff before laughing your ass off as they plummet, just a blood drenched asshole killing people because those people just would not stop hurting the common folk.

>In regards to winning the game

I really did. That was pretty clear to me when the station we were in was on fire and as a droid I was the only one who could reach the tractor beam controls to turn it off.

People talked down to me like usual and I pointed out quite clearly that I'd let every single one of them burn or suffocate when the fire sucked up all the oxygen, turn off the tractor beam controls, and jettison an escape pod to safety, climbing over their corpses to accomplish this.

They rephrased their request to let them live into nicer terms pretty darn quick.

I also had, and I quote "The Star Wars equivalent of an 8-track" player installed into my character's chest.

His theme song was "Some Star Wars variation of" Judas Priest's Hard as Iron

youtube.com/watch?v=O_fJ5SSV_Vo

*Hellsing Ultimate. Don't know why I typed Abridged.