when it stops being utter trash

every jojo with the exception of joseph would be top tier waifu material

>exception of joseph
what are you? a fag?

More quests

are you saying you're not a fag?

cheating ain't cool man

Joseph may be best jojo but he is no loyal jojo

It's funny how many times you can filter a file yet it still pops up on occasion.

so something like

>joestars/jobros/mentors have access to X quests (kill villain/find treasure/save someone...)
>villains have access to Y quests (kill JoJo, find treasure/rob people/whatever)
>neutral quests are available to anyone

Sure, to start with the visuals and layout could probably be better but that's not a huge deal.
It would be nice if there were a better way to generate stand powers but that's out of your control.
I feel as though the "Forge your own story" bit at the end is pointless because that's what the point of a cyoa is anyways.
The range of an E ranked, punchghost sure as hell ain't 7 feet.

I guess overall I dislike how heavily you're relaying on a points system when you absolutely don't need to do that, at least not past stand creation.

cant keep a playa down

>I guess overall I dislike how heavily you're relaying on a points system when you absolutely don't need to do that
so what would you suggest the later section be changed to?

yeah, that's why you shouldn't waifu one

why filter it?

its not like the others are excellent fathers either

That's a fair point. The hard drive is shot see. Water fucked it up (it was a lot of water). I tried plugging it in but it was unresponsive. Tried opening it up and trying to run data from the disc itself using the Uni labs. Turns out it's corrupted. Basically, the dude I went told me I'd have to send it in for data recovery, but he said he was sure I could get it back if I paid.

Don't wanna pay.

Well one of the main stays of stand combat is creativity and lateral thinking.
Replace the end bit with 10 stand users and their stands, maybe give each some backstory or something, have the player roll 3d10 to select who they fight and let the player figure out why they would come into conflict with these opponents and how they overcome them.
But that's just my opinion or whatever

sounds interesting

the issue I see is that its hard to make enough enemies to have enough variety AND have them be interesting

Power: powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Tachyon_Infusion

Stats:
Destructive Power: B
Speed: B
Range: D
Durability: B
Precision: B
Learning: A
Bizarre Stats:
Ripped (hell yeah)
BroJo
Sharp Dresser
Cool Hair
Battle Cry

That was the best power out of all of them, probably should spend point on plot armour but fuck it, who needs plot armour. Still need a name for the stand, i'd come up with one now but i'm a lazy fuck.

Saw this posted last thread and quite liked it.

Do we know who the author is? Is it new? I feel like I may have seen it before, but not paid attention.

God knows I want to min-max my build, but only being kind of good at a bunch of things to get bonuses sort of irks me.

repostan

stand name: [Shot Through The Heart]
B Power
A Precision
B Development Potential
C Durability
C Speed
C Range

Power: powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Velocity_Manipulation

A cloaked humanoid figure, possessing a skeletal body and visored face beneath a black cloak

Stand user: Absalom Argent
Fabulous as fuck (6)
Minor Villain (5)
Sharp Dresser (4)
Do you Even Pose? (3)
Plot Armor x3 (0)

A child prodigy, Absalom thought he was destined for greatness. With the almighty power of his invincible stand he could do as he pleased, living an easy life of crime and success- a hitman and robber for the sheer fun of besting others.

Now tasked with his new mission, the trivial matter of eliminating some joestar, his wealth and fame can only grow!

>Is it new?
Not really that is a complete rework of a CYOA he made a year ago or so

Jonathan strikes me as a pretty swell dad.
Jotaro definitely really cared about his family. It's just that he keeps his emotions to himself and traveled a lot, which isn't really the best basis for a relationship. He also doesn't deny his shortcomings. I feel like if he had someone who could address those things he would probably be decent enough.
Josuke and Giorno are harder to judge, but they definitely seem good to me.

Are the plus skills next to the race stats points that I can allocate however I like, or are they for something else?

And, finally, my build

>Race
Halfblood

>Stats (Inclusive)
Strength- 19
Agility- 18
Endurance- 10
Skill- 17
Attunement- 11

>Class
Strider

>Sign
The Wanderer

>Bow Arts
Threefold Flurry (15)
Mighty Bend (14)
Ricochet Seeker, Ricochet Hunter (12)
Rain of Steel, Firestarter (10)
Messenger’s Aid (9)
Hunter’s Bolt (8)
Backfall (7)
Draining Arrow (6)
Black Rain, Oil Rain (4)
Maker’s Touch (3)
Binding Arrow, Binding Thorn (1)
Midnight (0)

>Weapon Bonuses
Mighty Bend
Marked for Death
Arrowcrafting
Bloodletter

>Ascension
Ranger’s Guile
Saboteur

I suppose I could work for the Runners, but I'm also down for Exploration and, especially, Deep Down. Tower Conquest too, when available. As for Companions, I quite like Raiko, Theresia, Flare, and Matthew.

Aside from a few spelling errors, the biggest thing that strikes me is how certain things are unexplained, but easily intuited. For example, the Ascensions related to Signs do not actually say what Signs they correlate too, but it's really obvious when you read the option. Crystal Thorn does not say anywhere that you must have the Thorn Sign and I wonder if it's necessary to specifically say so. This extends to the latter half of the cyoa, where it doesn't specifically say how many of these individuals you can take as companions. If it does, I missed it. This isn't inherently a bad thing, but most cyoas do specify and for the sake of my build I would like to know how many people I can fit in my party. I'm not sure whether I define this as mechanically unclear or a stylistic choice.

That said, I really like the design and the stat system isn't cumbersome, nor are the Ascensions so strong that I feel worse for not min-maxing to get them. That's a fine balance that I think some stat-reliant cyoas fuck up. I actually really like the unique color and symbol for each stat too, it helps me stay clear through all 8 pages. Writing is also good, despite the few typos and the world is nicely realized

I asked last thread and was informed that you distribute the bonus to one of either stat depicted

>Arc of Deliverance
MASTERWORKS ALL

makes me really wanna play greatsword in DD, but I want that magic shield

You're bitch made.

No matter how many times I play that game, I always default back to Magick Archer. Nothing feels so good as a Ricochet slicing through the halls of Bitterblack Isle

Man, it took way too long to finish this. It's written with you as a dude in mind, but feel free to sartre being a girl.

Page 1/4

HE HAS RETURNED

Thanks.

So, do I have purchase each weapon skill or just the tier? Maybe I'm retarded, but these directions aren't very clear.

I was under the impression each weapon skill costs one point, but you have to spend a certain amount of points in previous tiers before accessing higher ones. This is how Monster Hunter did it. And, yes, certain things are kind of unclear and I've only seen one build besides my own to compare with

>his internet is so bad the captcha expires before the file can post
I want to laugh, but I too know this feel.

>entrance
The Coin
>details
Time will pass
>outdoors
Island
>outdoor add-ons
Brook
Hot spring
Gas Lamp
Wild Life
Events
>indoors
>Living Room
>kitchen
>guestrooms
>bathrooms
>game room
>computer room

I'd never leave until the outside world has a cure for aging, and I'd use the coin to open the portal to let friends in when they call my phone.

I decided against the dining room in favor of a breakfast nook option in the kitchen.

I didn't get the bedroom since the guestrooms with the upgrades will have me covered there, my guest and I can live as equals.

As much as I'd like the library I decided the laptops will function well enough for reading,although I did want the lucid imagination.

I didn't get the nervegear in the computer room since I have it in the game room.

The outside in the beach I don't need a pool.

I just don't need the gym as much as the other options.

I'm salty as fuck because of it. If anyone with good internet is willing to hop into the discord and grab the rest of the pages, I'll be really thankful, and with all of the homo.

Not the same guy; direct all yous to page 1.

I could kiss you user.

Can I get the homo separately? I have... a friend who wants it.

>and I've only seen one build besides my own to compare with
Psst what did you think of it? is it party worthy?

This was my first serious attempt at writing companions, and I feel like I might have extended myself unnecessarily.

Here's a question for this and the following page: who a shit? who a besto?

Yeah, I think so. I did have a few questions, if you're inclined.

Since the cyoa didn't specify, did you just kind of decide to stick with 3 companions on your own? Also, what was your thought when distributing across many Weapons Arts to obtain more Ascension bonuses? Personally, I went all in on one.

And the rushed as fuck conclusion because college is coming and my anus is not ready. Overall, I'm not very satisfied with it. I feel like it was a project above my skill level. Maybe one day I'll revisit it, but for now, please enjoy.

I'd pick Depth Dweller even if she wasn't a waifu

Here is my you
Thanks!!

I love this cyoa, thank you a lot

welldone/10

I'm pretty impressed with this writing. Look forward to going through.

>did you just kind of decide to stick with 3 companions on your own?
Yeah i liked them and i wanted to give them a hand because they kinda looked like they needed the help
>Also, what was your thought when distributing across many Weapons Arts to obtain more Ascension bonuses?
The idea was not for the ascension bonuses but to get the most Auracite inflicting weapon arts as possible for maximum debuffing and i got them as a neat bonus also there is the fact that wielding three weapons at the same time it is some badass shit

What does "if you would acquire a skill for free twice, choose an extra one" mean, exactly? Is it supposed to mean that if two of my past choices are requirements for one skill, I get to pick another one?

Yes, that's exactly what it means.

Huh. I'd figured Fate-kissed Child and Unsung Deeds would work together or something to get a few different perks, but there's only one Unsung Deeds skill available.

But, it makes sense, since it's not supposed to be flashy.

Wait, fuck! Each origin and first deed is supposed to grant three skills each. How the fuck did that even get past me.

Oh well, back to the CYOA mines with me. Thank you for finding that, user.

No problem. So, am I supposed to take the skills that background gives? Fate-kissed Child has three different skills available, so do I take all three since they're free or do I only choose one? I was under the impression that I could only choose one of the three skills available to my background.

Also, nice CYOA user. Short and sweet, leaves you wanting more. I'll post my build in a bit.

You get all the free ones, plus an extra. If you would get a skill for free twice, you get to choose another, so that you don't have duplicates.

>Tfw no piratebro
I guess the creepy nice merman will do.

> Origins
Fate-kissed Child

> First Feat
Unsung Deeds

> Companions
Argos, Faithful Hound (besto)
Alice, The Wanderer (second besto)

> Skills
Fencer
Er Rai
Outrider
Arms of Sharur

> Weapon
A Simple Sword

> Zenith
Outis

> Future
The Road Eternal

I really wanna take hero's rest if Alice isn't also immortal , but if she is, we're adventuring forever. Best end.

i enjoyed it,good work

''there he kissed your lips''
fixed the mermaid for ya'll,you're welcome

Can someone post a quiet cyoa? Tryna prep for the sequel

Anything new over the weekend?

My net was out.

QuietCYOA Part II is in the works.

Lienne best girl

I still don't know what a warranty officer's role is exactly supposed to be in this case though

>Can someone post a quiet cyoa?
Sorry, all the ones I've saved are loud.

There's been like 3 new OC in the last thread alone.
Eternal Arms, Threads of Fate and Adventure Master.

Origins: Of the Gnawing Sea

First Feat: Raider of Lost Wonders

Companions:
Flower of Black within Ivory
Ariel, Lion of the waters

Skills:
Fencer
Wise man
Intimidation
Outrider
Polaris

Weapon:
A simple sword

Zenith: Outis

Onwards: The Road Eternal

youtube.com/watch?v=QOfC1PEKt1U

Time for some fantastical pirate adventures.
Feel like watching Pirates of the Caribbean now.

But what is your LOUDEST CYOA?

My CYOAs are too loud for you, traveler.

What? I can't hear you, speak up!

What cyoa had an option labeled starlight chassis? If some kind user could post it

Origin: Labyrinth Urchin

First Feat: Sacker of Secrets

Companions-
Depths Dweller (a best)
Adolar

Skills-
Polaris
Wiseman
Sublety
Berserkerang
Outrider

Weapon: Ennosidas

Zenith: The Siege of Urbal

Ending: Heroes Rest

Funny how the journey ends with returning a Labyrinth to slay the Overlord

It was Rise: Desert.

The first page is awful tho. Really terrible. Just start from Page 2.