KUCOIN MOON MISSION

Alright faggots. If you missed BNTY, DBC, and UTK, you have one more shot at this bitch!

SNOVIO starts trading on kucoin in just a few hours. Buy it on ED, transfer it to kucoin, and make some EZ gainz.

Kucoin is a fucking goldmine right now. Don’t be a pajeet and miss this opportunity.

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/
cryptodealer.io/blogs/news/new-exchange-kucoin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Saw the telegram post. Will more than likely drop DBC bags for this (bought in at 7c anyways).

As some who knows what lead generation actually is and with a company that actually uses their extension this shit is actually worth something.

But op i fucking hate going on that ED piece of shit, can i just wait for it to hit kucoin and x2 my money

ty just bought 100k

Is TIDEX a legit exchange?

yea, buy DBC my friends, we going to the moon soon kucoin.com/#/ ? r=1r7ba use my ref and go farm

Where can I buy snovio?

KuCoin exchange

If use the referral signing up, we both get a cut of all trading fees. Best exchange to gain money while hodling

1ue5u

Except kucoin is cucked right now
They have been for the last 24h its a shame

cryptodealer.io/blogs/news/new-exchange-kucoin

For real fuck ED, wish I could use that trash, that shit has gone up bullshit already, fuck me. I'm guessing we are just going to get dumped on by Al the faggots who use ED and sell it to Kucoin., now I'm not sure about this one

Well well, bought 10k from TIDEX.
Hope for a easy 2x.

This will be pump 100% by the time it hits Kucoin for fuck sakes, it could take hours to go down

It's solid

This coin is a fucking scam.

Its a chrome extension not an actual "product". And they lied stating they had Uber and other big name companies as clients.

Stay away from this Biz! I don't think the team will run away with the money but this coin isn't going anywhere!

How many hours left btw?

30 m

Fuck I hate when this happens, I want to go to bed but unsure about this coin, this is a low marketcap coin and when these fuckers hit Kucoin they always pump, but it's hard to say with cunts buying up shit loads now on ED and tidex and going to dump on Kucoin, fuck! So unsure what to do

I almost dropped $100k on this fucking thing before I came to my senses and dug around to find out it was Russian scamware. Fuck SNOV.

Just look at the fucking team. They don't even have anything in their fucking Linkedins.

It's a Ukrainian shit scam.

t. Spent 1 ETH on this and took it right back.

Be careful this is getting pumped and dumped right now
Get out asap

fuck i'm tempted to buy in once this hits kucoin but i can't tell the fudsters from the pajeets

just do it, I have faith in this

this or lamden?

Do whales just leave this sort of money around in exchanges?

SCAM
C
A
M

No FUDding, dude. Check their website. LEGO and Oracle as clients? For a lead-generating Chrome extension? Dirty slavic memeware bullshit. Fuck these guys. I still hate them for almost costing me money.

Yea I think I’ll pass but watch the numbers to see what happens out of curiousity. Just keep waiting on dbc for the go no go from mission control

SNOV SEASON! EZ gains!

Sold 50% and got my initial buy back, now to enjoy the ride safely

OP here. To all the fuckers that missed out, shame on you. Bought in at 4 cents, sold at 14 cents. This goldmine is real

Thanks OP. Bought at .06 sold at .13

Well that was an easy way to turn my 2k€ portfolio to 3k€.

Will have to keep an eye on KuCoin listings.

MOONING NOW OR NOT? UNREAL JUMP

I'd guess it will run to .15-.20 in the next day or so. I already dropped mine for easy 2x from Tidex but may buy back in with profit at .09 for another 2x

Was gonna put money on snovio a few hours ago from a pure dice roll. My transfer took so long it already mooned and now im seeing a shit otn of pajeets shilling it.

Will keep an eye on it