Interracial relations

How do races get along in your setting? Do they choose to live apart from one another if in the same towns/cities or can they be found scattered at random through every community? Can they be friends, family or get married?

>pic related halfling on human polygamy

>halfling on human
IRL How many men go around chasing after dwarfs (short stunted humans)?

Very few, it just worked for the joke.

I swear I saw this same thread a couple days ago, but that's crazy. OP isn't some kind of a faggot.

Wait what seriously? If so can you link it please?

1. Its nice to know Elsa isn't a size queen
2. >Polygamy

1. For now
2. What about it?

If the proportions are correct. The problem with real life is that they usually aren't.

>OP isn't some kind of a faggot.
Are you sure about that?

Most get along as well as our own world for trade (I.E. kinda to barely) but EVERYONE hates the elves.

Or rather the elves that realized they're literally superior to everyone else in body, magic, and likely mind, and act accordingly. Such mutual hatred is the only thing containing the elves....and they know that and are working to disrupt it.

Beyond that, Dwarves keep fairly to themselves in their widespread and isolated communities beyond trade and major wars(And literally genetic anxiety disorders), Halflings form semi-independent city-states within the kingdoms they find niches in, Goblins have a unique and odd ecosystem that mostly segregates them into a constant, if mild, threat that others keep in check, and demons don't really exists so much as the remnants of the previous age that seem like demons in their corrupted "half-there-half-not" Lovecraftian horror.

Oh, there's also snake folk in the jungles that no one can really tame or understand, a mix between mummies and Lelgolos in the desert region that are fairly Fremen in how well other empires are "taming" their ancestral lands, and giants to the FAAAAR west that literally only one is known, is a holy warrior in the dominant religion, and is so individually powerful that said religion has MAJOR faction issues dealing with their continued existence as a possible threat. Basically imagine if Captain America was in the bible as a single person from a race of similar folk, helped Jesus kick some Roman ass, and then kinda vanished and was never heard from again....but the Catholic church knew there was way more of him out there SOMEWHERE.....that probably didn't share their beliefs.....

If there were any cute dwarf chits to pursue, I wouldn't hate every living thing in my immediate vicinity as much.

>interracial
Hell no
>interspecies
Oooh yes

*concern*

Humans and orcs it depends on the kingdoms/area. Overall they get along fairly netural
(Orcs in this setting are pretty much palletee swaped humans with more pig like features)
Elves and dwarves can only be found in one area of the world. They both find a sad kindredship in eachother while hating humans and orcs. As the creatation of elves and dwaves were humans and orcs raping the elder race into extinction creating elves and dwarves.

Humans fetish halflings a lot, nearly all halflings in human lands are prostitutes in some way (whores or mistresses)
Halflings love this, as they find sex for money the simplest way of making coin.
Due to orcs bot finding them as attractive, halflings in orcish lands usalky turn to thievery which makes orcs think that halflings are nothing but useless thieves

Halflings rarely interact with eleves and dwarfs, if they do theyd treat them like a tallhuman/shorthuman

Also note interspecies are not fetile with eachother.

are we talking about female dwarfs?
or is this some teddy bear shit?

me

Non-human races that peacefully interact with humans in my setting:

Fate Spinners: Enigmatic race of arachnid mystics living in subterran cities in the arctic north. They are inhuman and mysterious, building massive stone circles on the surface and watching the stars. Some humans trade with them, They are mainly interested in pre-teen slaves and certain raw materials. Nobody knows what they do with the slaves. There have been no recorded instances of these creatures co-habitating with free humans.

Vampires: Have a symbiotic relationship with humans of a certain region. Sexual contact is common, but vampires don't procreate that way, so families are out of the question. Real friendships are rare, because of class difference. A vampire views a human it might be particulary fond of like a human would view a prized hound.

Emperor Gorgons: These towering snake-women enslave humans and are whorshipped by many of those human slaves as demigods. Gorgons appear female to the human eye but are actually a mono-gendered race of hermaphrodites. Displays of dominance in this species are often sexual in nature, causing the weaker gorgon to carry the offspring of the dominant one and as such their slaves often find themselves at the receiving end of a sexual encounter. Humans and Gorgons are different species and can't interbreed.

River Gorgons: Smaller and less aggessive than the Emperor gorgons, these snake-women live in the wet jungles to south of the gorgon desert empires. Considering their remote location, contact with humans has been rare so far, but mostly peaceful. Cohabitation as equals would be feasible and river gorgons have a casual attitude when it comes to sexual encounters. So, yeah, this is the closest thing to what OP is talking about that exists in my setting. If you want a non-human waifu, you can have a curious tribal snake-woman hermaphrodite with weird snake-genitalia.

>How many men go around chasing after dwarfs
>Pretending it's only men who do this kind of thing

It's incredibly irritating when women get pushy, drunk, or both. None of them are as cute as they think they are when you stand at 4'9" and just showed up because your friend is a fucking idiot.

theres a huge difference between the malformed midgets IRL and a halfling