mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathanon's MathHammerburger Helper:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Previous thread

1st for Ulthwe

40k is fun!

also interesetd in this.i'm poor and want to get into one of these, both are kinda popular in my area, which has the better/easier to pick up ruleset?

nth for Magnus did Nothing Wrong

fuck off

reminder
gw playing the long profit game with riptides

Fuck off Randy.

Was this your plan all along?!

Fuck off Magnus.

Neither is that hard,to get,into but if you want to keep up with shadespire you apparently nees to buy basically every release.

Delete this!

Fuck off Erebussy.

No.

Fuck off and eat your nuggies you manchild.

You can understand why I don't believe you.

>mfw Taufags sold their their Riptides en mass when the Index dropped and now will buy Riptides again so they can spam them

Tau are shameless min-maxing cunts.

>Nuggies
>Not tendies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs in Beep-Boop

>mfw I bought 3
Can't wait to cheese the fuck out of everyone again.

I am going to laugh so hard if the Riptide goes back to being OP as fuck. The sheer quantity of salt will be delicious.

>Not naming the file Magnus the rad
You failed at every level user!

The novelty of this wears off a little more every time I see it, but Every army should have one mini that's fucking hilarious next to their srs army.

Never got rid of mine. I just hadn't built them yet. My Tau are my dudes, even if they suck, any other army I play is just gonna be an auxiliary.

So how long can a tech-priest "live"?

Just spent 5 hours doing nothing but laying diamond patterns

kill me

10,000 years
>t. bendicarius calderacunch

Cawl has lived for 10k years, so thats the maximum and he has probably spent large parts of that time sleeping. Those that dont sleep can probably live up to a thousand years if their brain hasnt degraded by then.

We'll Cawl is over 10k years old so I would guess they sky is the limit.

There's nothing to suggest Cawl has spent any time asleep.

nu-fluff with cawl says big dick magos can be 10000 years old. probably depends on how good your tech is.

and then they'll get nerfed again. it's almost like GW deliberate pick certain units to massively buff when a codex comes out to pump up their sales, then nerf it after a few months so they pump up sales for the other stuff.

But then you'll have to do it for eternity. In hell.

harlequins don't come on 25mm bases anymore?

Wraith Knight was made intentionally undercosted to boost sale

i'd like it if they introduced that cawl is either part of a long line of cawls, has archeotech which has drawback to him or is doing some wierd shit where he downloads himself into new sleeves every few thousand years or something. I mean before that one of the oldest loyalist characters was only as old as he is because he's in a dread and sleeps for hundreds of years at a time.

That would be interesting but his entry in the codex implies he's been pretty active the last 10k years so I guess he's just GW proving as usual they can't write consistent fluff to save their lives.

I want Hammer Knights.

Will GW announce the new codex tomorrow?

>Which one is the biggest mary sue?

The salt from the taufag I know has been delicious since the start of 8th (the fucker owns 6 riptides and both FW varients, he constantly whines about how shit they are now). I feel it's time for some general Imperial salt for once.

Looks good though! I really want to start 40k with Harlequins but painting them seems pretty daunting without any experience.

Daily reminder that Tau women prefer human men

who makes these parts? I've lost his etsy page

You could go with stripes instead.

You could just run it as a Knight lancer

>wow that wraithknight is good rule-maker-san! let's push him out the door!
>okay just let me increase the points to make it more balenced
>nah dont worry about it
>o-oh, ummm okay. then ill make the wargear worse to balence
>i dont think so you silly fuck just sell him as he is now
>but that's busted
>exactly!
fucking jew workshop

eh they've retconned harder before. hopefully once the dust settles on 8th they will tweak the nu-lore a bit to make it less ex-machina orientated.

Hey guys I just painted a model what do you guys think?

Which one is the bigger meme faction?

We already know it's Tau followed by Necrons and then Dark Eldar

Doesn't it mention that he's made multiple copies of his mind and shit like that? Who knows if this is even his original body & mind? He may just be using backups whenever one gets destroyed.

Name one thing that isn't a meme.

I'll wait.

That is just some rumors.

They announce codices on Sundays though?
Which was today, so better luck next week

The one with m*rinelets

even the old fluff suggested that once they got enough cybernetics tech priests were immortal

Send a picture to GW, that's some really high 'Eavy Metal standard!

Custodes by far. They fucked with the fluff so they could have a reason to bring them to 40k. Grey Knights had a purpose and a spot in the lore, but then they dropped the ball on the codex incredibly hard, so now they are shit. The Elite of the Elite are shit, so they needed a bigger, better elite.

That said, Custodes are awesome rules wise, so I don't give a fuck. I run them with a bunch of Bullgryn and Lemans and I have a blast.

He should be though

Daily reminder that they still wouldn't like a kissless virgin like you

criminal scum/10

This is my current list:

Alpha Legion Battalion (All Slaanesh)
>Winged Prince - 2x Talons
>Sorcerer w/Jump Pack
>40x Cultists
>10x Cultists (2 Units)

Demon Battalion
>Winged Prince of Nurgle - 2x Talons
>Bilepiper (Roll 2D6 for morale choose the lowest)
>Scrivener (+2 M for PBears, +1 to hit)
>29x Plaguebearers - Icon, Instrument (+1 to charge and advance, on a roll of a 1 for morale regain D6 lost models)
>3x Nurglings (3 units)

Thousand Sons Battalion
>Winged Tzeentch Prince - 2x Talons (Relic Helm for gain a CP on a 5+ for each enemy strat)
>Ahriman on Disc
>Tzaangor Shaman
>9x Tzaangor Enlightened - 9x Fatecaster Greatbows
>10x Cultists (3 units)

That puts me at 1924 so I've got 76 points left, not sure where to spend them, any ideas?

If I insist on running Tartaros Termies how do I best equip and use them?

>i'd like it if they introduced that cawl is either part of a long line of cawls, has archeotech which has drawback to him or is doing some wierd shit where he downloads himself into new sleeves every few thousand years or something.

Thats pretty much what he does, he has several copies of himself working on things and he controls them all, he even has some sort of AI-human brain homunculus that also is in part a copy of himself, there's also the fact that he has rewritten his own memory to erase certain unknown projects so there's really no way of saying if this is Cawl's original body or if he has been transferring his brain/consciousness from body to body throughout the millenia.

he has multiple consciousnesses running at the same time to keep track off all the shit he's doing. the admech codex also mentions reloading memories and knowledge which is one of the reasons he forgets things and that he spends decades in stasis to recover.

so far painted i have eldard, farseer, 3x warlocks, autarch jetbike, Asuryan, avatar, 6 shining spears 30 guardians, 30 dire avengers, 10 scorpions, 10 banshees, 10 dark reapers, 15 rangers 3 wave serpents.

what should i build/paint next? what should i run as a 1000/2000 pt list?

Any gits got a cool idea for a mainly gretchin army?

You have done well.

Probably another 10 guardians so you can 2 of 20, at a competitive level they're so valuable.

All signs point to it. Both of the more reliable schedules we've gotten hinted at Tau first, Deldar in April. GW is denying ever saying Deldar was first. And some insiders already have a completed Tau codex.

It's possible Crons will pop out sooner, but GW's publicity team is usually on top of leaks and hasn't made any mention of the Labrynth of the Necrons shit, yet, and is instead selling the concept that they need to look at feasibility in giving players Space Marine Heroes, despite leaked evidence that they already have a plan in motion.

Plus, the sooner Tau gets released, the sooner work can begin on pushing Fires of Cyraxus out the door, because GW has been sitting on it for fucking years now and they want to sell the goddamned minis already.

>plaguebearer

That hammer looks awkward to use. The hammer arm needs another joint or something.

I wouldnt be surprised if this model was actually good and it's just the painters fault again.

Hemlocks/Crimson Hunters are pretty sexy.

>Plus, the sooner Tau gets released, the sooner work can begin on pushing Fires of Cyraxus out the door

as I've been saying, Cyraxus will be soon once tau is out.
especially since custards are likely bolted in too

>Cyraxus will be soon

>Labrynth of the Necrons
What's that?

Is there a way to make a fluffy Ulthwe list that doesn't suck?

>hey guardian did you know we have a magical stone that brings eldar "the Dieing species" back to life?
>huh no i did not, fancy that

Gretchin, Big Gunz, Mek Gunz, or Kans

supposed admech vs crons campaign

Moar cultists.

The new board game. Space Marine Adventures. Was posted in the last thread.

they do i just put them on 32s cause it looks so much better

10 warlocks with quicken and jynx in an enclave.
Give them all singing spears and webway strike them in.

Have them hop across the battle field buffing themselves with protect killing everyone. Also wraith guard to solve the rest of your problems

Lol I'm sitting at maximum cultists velocity right now. I'm thinking of shifting down the Plaguebearers a little and making one of the cultists units Tzaangors.

>Fires of Cyraxus
>Released ever

ill do stripes on my death jesters

where the hell is admech then
all I saw were marines in the pics

>Tau are shameless min-maxing cunts.
Well of course. That's all there is to 40k when you don't like the setting.

Honestly just get a decal to paint.

That would be nice. Beep Boop vs spooky Boop Beep.

No get more plague bearers.

underrated kek

>Space Marine Adventures
are you kidding me

I can't wait for the next battle of the space marines with ultramarines vs spacwolves upset about primaris.

What are some good colors to paint an EC army? Other than pink. I want some colors that look terrible when mixed and or just a pain to look at.

purple and pink

i wonder how theyre getting the necrons in there. New snapfit sprues?