HOW MY PALADIN MARRIED A SUCCUBUS

>Be me, a newfag at Pathfinder
>Creates Paladin. High Charisma for hammy lulz
>Team also includes Dwarf Ranger and Elf Cleric
>Normal shit for a while. Goblins and orcs.
>I dump much into Charisma, level up well.
>Team takes dangerous mission near Worldwound, nervous but excited.
>Team gets ambushed by demons. I get separated from the group.
>Succubus attacks me. Hard fight, but I win.
>Spare her life, and use crazy Charisma to flirt/lecture. Succubus confused af
>Succubus flirts and flies off.Team reunites.
>We visit my orders hold. Praise be Iomedae.
>Team Meet master who raised me. Cool guy.
>Succubus pops up spying, and is wounded by patrol. My Paladin pursues her.
>Finds her. Heals wounds. Bantz ensue. As does mutual attraction. Secret romance ensues.
>A few months on, Master gets suspicious.
>Finds me in forest with Succubus cutie. Orders me to leave so he can slay her.
>Paladin steps in. "Harm her and die, old man"
>Fierce duel ensues. I nearly lose, but luck is on my side. I am victorious.
>Master refuses to surrender and I am forced to slay him in defense.
>Patrol shows up, as does team.
>Team retreats, Succubus in tow.
>Succubus helps in missions every now and then. I pray for understanding from Heaven, but receive a vision of rejection.
>Succubus comforts me, says I am still HER hero. Iomedae is not pleased. At all.
>Slowly my Super Charisma turns her grey. Partially redeemed at my own expense.
>Epilogue has my rogue Paladin married to his Succubus waifu with a couple Tiefling kids. Probably future Paladins in the making.
>Paladin run complete.
Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

wotr-pfs.obsidianportal.com/characters/arueshalae
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If I were your GM, I would have had you fall there. Especially when you killed an old man when you could have just knocked him out or left.

bitch

Oh wait, he did, good on him. You should feel bad for giving into evil, and allowing a shitty lesser demon to rob the world of a divine champion, thus accomplishing its mission.

Although that would lead to a net gain for Good as the children become paladins with +2 charisma.

They are the spawn of a demon and an unrepentant traitor, tainted in blood and in spirit. They would never serve the gods even if they were capable of it. They and their parents should be destroyed.

>assumed to kills goblins and orcs
>doesnt kill a succubus

That's not a Paladin stepping in, it's a Paladin's virgin erection standing in. Protip, those kids are from your master when your """waifu""" visits him when you're out of the house. Seeing how easily you fell would leave a demon of a succubus' caliber wanting as there was no challenge in corrupting you, the master with his pure and steadfast ability to slay a thot without even paying for some cab fair got her wetter than October.

Really though, that's dumb. It's a physical manifestation of evil, lust, and envy that should be incapable of feeling such alien emotions such as love or empathy. Sounds like a ""fun"" one-off but I wouldnt be willing to waste more than a single session's worth of time on such a silly campaign.

You just don't understand, man, this personification of misleading eroticism who's entire point of existing is to steal and ruin the souls of men actually loves me for who I am!

Lol. That shitty lesser demon came in real fucking handy when we fought her boss later on. Like, really fucking handy. Saved the Dwarf.
If I recall, I actually tried that, but he was a tough bastard. I'm pretty sure he practically threw himself into my sword. And by old man, i mean 60 year old Veteran Palidan. As for mechanics, I was Fallen, yeh. But it was more of a private burden on his shoulders than anything. It was all a bit cheesy, but it was my first game, so it has a special place

>Lol. That shitty lesser demon came in real fucking handy when we fought her boss later on.
You know who might have helped more? Fucking GOD.
>but it was my first game
Ah, now I get it. Young, and stupid. No wonder you fell to such a simple trick.

>DM's world doesn't comply with my fixed view of how certain creatures should act
>Quit group
How is this reasonable? Quitting a group over something so small is ridiculous.

I hate pathfinder but I wish I was in your party. I would have murdered and raped your succubus so fast.

>shame on your paladin
>shame on your master
>shame on your order
>shame on your god

You're a really shitty paladin

I know right? But hey, at least he got layed.
If it helps, the party killed a Balor as the final boss, and the Succubus really came in handy.

This makes me glad no one plays Pathfinder near me.

>staying for something that you dont enjoy

You're right I'm sorry, I should have said I'd stay and attempt to cuck the paladin, kill the group, or some other form of asshatery instead of leaving like a sensible adult. In case you didnt notice the vast majority of people here are saying that you are not a paladin, that it's dumb a succubus was able to be turned "grey", and/or that they'd kill you/cuck you instead because fuck it clearly you shouldnt take this session/campaign seriously.

>be me

Stopped reading there

That's the most textbook Paladin fall ever

I don't really think it's your place to decide what should be enjoyable for other people.

>Really though, that's dumb. It's a physical manifestation of evil, lust, and envy that should be incapable of feeling such alien emotions such as love or empathy.
>Implying it wasn't feigning love in order to get the paladin to fall

>40cucks and Alignment-fags triggered in a single masterstroke of a thread
Good work, OP. I congratulate you for such successful assblasting.

Well, you had fun, and that's what the game was about, so good times.

>a newfag at Pathfinder

Sound like a newfag in general tbqhwyfamilamilia

Neither is it your place? If he doesn't enjoy paladin/succubus romance why should he be expected to stick around in that game?

>say they'd leave game because its not for them
>complain about how they would leave
>say they'd stay inside the game since you complained on them leaving and just fuck around
>complain some more

If you are half as insufferable during a session as you are here, I feel sorry for the others at the table.

>I walked face first into an open pit and you all made fun of me for being retarded, how triggered are you, lmao

I mean, you're the one getting salty over a game set in a fictional universe.

>Imagine being this mad over a game

>I got triggered over fucking role-playing and fun, but look at how stupid OP is for enjoying himself, Drrr
I highly advise that you both guzzle fluoroantimonic acid, my dear friends. Especially if such simple things are enough to cause your bodies to enter early menstruational-processes.

>be asked your "Thoughts?" on the matter
>say your "thoughts"
>so salty lol

k

The only triggered one is you, over us making fun of your dumbass and your shitty waifu.

>Implying that I'm OP
Hilarious. Truly proves the overall mental capacity of the majority of Veeky Forums these days.

Cut the last five lines and it works for a blackguard background for a one shot.

Yeah, I'm so stupid that I'm not literally omniscient, oh woe is me.

No, you're just a pretentious faggot.

Nah, you're just on overall unpleasant person who likely sucks throbbing dicks behind a bar stool late at night and probably guzzles cum for a living.

Ignore the shitters. That sounds like a pretty cool campaign.

That would be OP, after he is sent to hell for abandoning his god to have sex with demons

>Demon
>Singular

>What are your thoughts
>You are dumb
>Ha ha you guys are so triggered
You are the dumbest person in this whole thread, far dumber than OP and he fell for a succubus, that's like falling in love with a prostitute with AIDS.

Don't talk about your Mother that way.

Hello, reddit

This is not a quality thread, my boy. Profoundly wise man goes in every field.

succubus learned to love instead of activly betrayng or corrupting you.....a demon decided to give this one mortal a shot
shit gm,shit game
NO FUN ALLOWED

>man who raised you and loved you like a father, taught you how to be a paladin
>he attempts to rid the world of a demon
>''Harm her and die, old man''

At this point I would quietly pack up my dice and sheets and go home.

What a boring story
Go piss your pants, hack.

>not killing off his character first
Lameo.

You know how to tell the difference between actual players and just NEETs here from /v/?

The egdy /v/ NEETS are the ones who keep saying
>Ugh, That is so dumb, if i were a player, i would kill off your character and then leave the table forever

>Claims to be a man of god
>doesnt even fuck his own kids.

Pathetic.

>HOW MY PALADIN MARRIED A SUCCUBUS
That's all I need to know. Let me summarize your greentext without even having read it.
>Demons are evil so we must smite them
>Except this one because she has nice tits and a vagina
I'm 99% sure that's an accurate summary. If I were your DM, you'd have fallen, assuming you didn't get level drained into oblivion first.

>Finds me in forest with Succubus cutie. Orders me to leave so he can slay her.
>Fierce duel ensues. I nearly lose, but luck is on my side. I am victorious.
>Master refuses to surrender and I am forced to slay him in defense.

This sounds like the crux of the story, but how much did everyone get out of it? Was your Paladin remorseful about having to kill the older paladin? Was there ever any suspicion than the succubus orchestrated the whole thing? Did your team mates not care you killed someone who you supposedly were close to/looked up to in order to save a demon that had already attacked you earlier in the story?

Glad you had a fun game OP and if the romance was a big thing for you that is fine. I think if I was in your game I would have wanted a bit more engagement with the idea that the succubus was feigning attraction in order to gather information etc. It would be a great opportunity for a GM just to hint at that sort of thing, see how you would react. Do you really care for her? If so can that care endure serious suspicion?

>Cause one paladin to fall
>Kill another senior crusader
>Bring a hand full of cambions (tieflings are a generation removed, genius) into the world
>All for the low price of pretending to be nice for a single measly mortal lifetime

Laughing my fucking ass off, you got played like the dumb bitch you are, Op

I am honestly surprised you didn't fall in the spot for murdering your master.

Uh-huh.

This

>You know who might have helped more? Fucking GOD.
You know, GOD doesn't do jack shit to help in that module, and actually has a chance of crippling two of them, just before they have to trek through miles of terrible terrain. Iomedae is a pretty shitty goddess.

God doesn't help at all during the end fight, and if this fight is lost, fucking demons open a fucking portal and kill off the entire planet.

It doesn't matter what long scheme thing is happening with the succubus, because if the final battle isn't won it's over, you die, everyone fucking dies. If the price of that is one ex paladin growing old and having lots of half-demon spawns over the next few decades with a manifestation of literal evil, it's still better than the alternative of fucking demons murderkilling everyone.

>Killing your master, who you've presumably known for a good chunk of your life
>Killing a fellow paladin, someone who no doubt was a good man and a hero
>Doing it for Succubus pussy
>Committing murder for demon pussy
>Thinks he's at all the good guy

The heavens were right to reject you, you're a murderer who let a demon seduce you into killing a fellow paladin. I'd be pissed too.

>Implying that your succubus waifu is really "grey"

Reminder that demons are born from the souls of humanity's absolute worst. Your waifu isn't just evil, she was and is the absolute -worst- kind of evil, or else she wouldn't have been sent to the Abyss in the first place.

>Succubus comforts me, says I am still HER hero.

Nigga did you dump Wisdom to get all that Charisma? She's tricked you, she's absolutely decieved you. She's framing it as you doing good when you've most certainly done a bad thing, because you're more likely to listen to her if you think what you're doing is still heroic. She's setting you up to think heaven's against you for no good reason, but that's okay because "you're HER hero". And if you think heaven's against you, where does that leave? She's not just gonna turn a new leash and stop being evil just because a cute paladin was nice to her, she's a FUCKING DEMON! If it was that easy to redeem her them SHE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SENT TO THE ABYSS IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Enjoy your succubus pussy and tiefling kids while you can. Cause when you die I guaran-damn-tee she's gonna drag your soul back to the Abyss and you'll notice how quickly she throws away all that redemption bullshit she's fed you. Oh, and also now there's a bunch of Tieflings who are gping to grow up thinking demons aren't all that bad, so what's the harm in listening to that little whisper in their ear that says they're their friends?

Congrats OP, you're exactly the kind of sucker a Succubus dreams of.

>Paladin married to his Succubus waifu with a couple Tiefling kids. Probably future Paladins in the making

YOU IMBECILE
You got played like a bitch and she used you like a dirty rag that you are. You betrayed the order and all that is good for some tail that is most likely cheating on your pally and spawning more demons. The sheer fact that she didn't kill you by sucking out all your essence means she did this on purpose.

I hope the order sends a kill team after your char and the demon too.

>You betrayed the order and all that is good for some tail that is most likely cheating on your pally and spawning more demons.
I now imagine a sitcom called "my wife's sons" about a paladin obliviously raising the demon spawn of his succubus wife and a 'redeemed' demon lord who lives next door.

You deserved to have your god personally beat the fuck out of your soul

Basically this. You CANNOT trust the devil whose entire gimmick is being sexy and seductive. OP basically fell for the most obvious lure there is.

>killing your mentor for a fucking bag of walking aids
You deserved a Tarrasque digging out of the ground beneath you

I hope your old master comes back as a Revenant to beat you senseless for letting your lust erode you to the degree it has. Judas fell for coin and you fell for the chance of affection from a DEMON. The oxymoron alone is enough to get the point across.

>falling for a succubus's keikaku as she pretends to have "redeemed" to make you fall

>Harm her and die, old man
You could’ve handled that way better.

>redeeming a demon is literally something brought up as a great paladin feat in official material
>grognards still throw shitfits whenever it happens in a game

I'll never tire of this.

>Really though, that's dumb. It's a physical manifestation of evil, lust, and envy

Settings with these kinds of demons are dumb as fuck. There isn't a single real world mythology where its demon equivalents are literally just blobs of bad juju. Even Judeo-Christian demons have redeeming qualities, and can change alignment.

Shit, D&D canon states that demons can become good. Most fiends in D&D are just souls that have been thoroughly corrupted by a long ass time in the abyss/hells.

Except he didn't "redeem" her, he killed his master to be with her while spawning demons from her.

This isn't redemption, this is a fall of the dumbest kind.

According to the greentext she stopped being evil. That's redemption, bruh. It's actually a much greater win that just smiting a demon, as smiting does nothing but sending them back to the abyss.

>According to the greentext she stopped being evil.
>what is pretending?

He saids she became more grey, which means she transistioned to neutral. Which IS a success. But he also: fell from status, and murdered his mentor in the process. I'd say we could call this a neutral transaction at best.

>BUT I SAVED THE WORLD

Ends justifying the means mentality is exactly why you fell

That being said, I do believe the succubus is on the up and up. A true good end, IMO, would be the paladin finding the patronage of another god whose not a HUGE FUCKING MORON BITCH like Iomidae, such as Sarenrae, or maybe that thicc love goddess Pathfinder has

You should have fallen. That succubus manipulated you into betraying your master and order

>fell from status

I don't believe this is necessarily a bad thing. Sacrificing your power for the good of someone else is usually a good thing.

>murdered his mentor

Winning a duel isn't really murder.

But yeah he should have realized Iomidae wasn't really for him. That probably wouldn't have prevented the collision with his master, though.

>You should have fallen.
He did.
>>I pray for understanding from Heaven, but receive a vision of rejection.
>>Iomedae is not pleased. At all.

>whiteknighting for evil incarnate
That's "i'm saving the dragon from the princess" tier

A proper god would've sent something to kill the paladin

That's where the order's own enforces come in. I'm surprised he wasn't caught and hauled back to HQ for a trial.

You just want to fuck a succubus. We get it.

Everyone wants to do that.

But I'd rather have a setting that makes sense theologically than the stupid Veeky Forums version. If an angel can fall, a demon can rise. If I was actually religious I'd believe this RL, because that's how it is in most real-wold religious canons.

Stop lying to us, and to yourself. Also, stop thinking with your dick.

>Be a demon known for manipulation
>Somehow can't lie to people

>be nalfeshnee, a demon of considerable stature
>other demons betray and overthrow me by hurling me into a portal to Mount Celestia
>start to be incinerated in the holy water sea of Lunia
>get rescued by an angel who brings me to shelter and starts tending to my wounds
>become baffled by how an angel is actually showing compassion to a demon, openly question angel's motives
>angel says "This is a land of virtue, order, and good. All who come here deserve redemption, and you are no exemption. All it takes is beginning the climb up the sacred mountain."
>think about it
>many, many years later, now a reformed, Lawful Good nalfeshnee living in the sixth layer of Mount Celestia, Jovar
>ordained as a cleric of the cosmic forces of law and good
>visit Prime Material Plane on a long mission
>nobody out of the many people I meet ever believes me to be reformed despite the gleaming armor and holy symbols I wear
>encounter group of succubi dealing with a band of adventurers, succubi say, "Not all of us are evil. We're trying to redeem ourselves."
>cast Discern Lies, all of them are lying out the wazoo
>adventurers believe them anyway
Why does it have to be this way for a redeemed, ugly pig demon?

>You know, GOD doesn't do jack shit to help in that module
He gives paladins their powers. Well technically the paladin's oath does, but either way the issue is that the paladin fell weakening the party.

Stop thinking with Veeky Forums's hivemind. I'ts bad for your health.

One of the recurring characters throughout one of my group's regular DMs' games is a Balor who dwells on the outskirts of the Hells, obsessively collecting, studying, and copying illuminated manuscripts and holy texts in an attempt to understand the essence of morality and ascend. I think it's meant to be implied that he's technically more good than evil by now anyway, but he's so into his obsession that he can't accept goodness as something simple that he's already attained, so he's stuck. Truly uggos have the worst fates.

>Getting upset over a week Aldine trying to redeem asuccubus
>In a Pathfinder game
> a setting where wotr-pfs.obsidianportal.com/characters/arueshalae literally exists
>and he even admits he fell while doing it, because he is playing a fallible character

Look, in the end, unless the GM chimes in, we won’t know if the succubus was on a redemptive path or was playing the long con, but I for one found this story of a first time player more entertaining than most veteran player stories. So kudos OP.

If you rape the succs, they win

Arueshalae took literal deific intervention, you mong, how is this hard to understand?

>Angel Falls to evil
How cool! How edgy!
>Demon is partially redeemed
REEEEEEEEEE! THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS.

Have you ever considered that it's easier to be bad than good? Why do you think being good is something people admire? If it was easy then it wouldn't be admired, it'd be expected.

Falling is a lot easier than climbing. And when you're the kind of person that gets sent to the Abyss, climbing is either impossible or extremely diffucult (as in deific intervention difficult, not "That cute paladin smiled at me so I guess I'll be good now" difficult). Who do you think gets their soul sentenced to the Abyss? We're not talking J-Walkers or petty thieves, we're talking murderers, rapists, child molesters, cannibals, the absolute worst kind of people you can imagine. And they only get worse after they land in the Abyss.

>Op's storyline is objectively wrong because it challenges my notions

You redeem the succubus, transforming her into a chaotic-good or lawful-good, preferably, outsider first, then engage in waifuing.

If she's still a demon when you waifu, she's still literally made out of Chaos and Evil.

At least save yourself until she's an Azata, PF-user.

The main issue is you killed your mentor, who was only trying to help you rein in your dick.

>challenges my notions

Challenges the setting, you mean. OP said they were playing in Golarion, where it is CANON that demons are the reshaped souls of the most vile people in the world. Serial killers, rapists, the absolute most vile people. Even devils are better than demons, because at least they adhere to -some- code, even if it is immoral and twisted, so they can be reasoned with. Daemons can't be reasoned with, but that's because they're representations of the most painful ways of dying. At best they're souls who've been drivem mad by pain, at worst they're primevial avatars of one of many painful ways of dying (starvation, disease, suicide, etc). They're still not as bad as demons, because they are they way they are because they're either insane or more forces of nature than people.

Demons, however, are the absolute worst. They don't adhere to any code higher than satisfying their base desires. They unrepentantly cause the suffering of others, entirely aware of what they're doing, without even the flimsy excuse of a higher cause or rigid code of hierarchy to justify their actions. A demon causes suffering because you're not them, therefore your suffering means nothing if it benefits the demon, even if that benefit is nothing more than sick amusement. They're the souls of the absolute worst in mankind, so irredeemable that not even the devils in Hell will have them, because they can't be controlled.

This is CANON. This is what demons are in Golarion. Every succubus you see was a vile human in life, and now they're even worse in the afterlife. That's what they are in Golarion, and that's why OP is a sucker.

In my defense, he was practically Kamikaze toward the end. He wouldn't surrender.

Seems like a nice game kuddos

Have you considered that this entire thing may just be a bait thread made to trigger alignment Nazis?

That's because it was You who should have surrendered.
Throw down your sword and roll Diplomacy.