Mods are asleep, post paladins

Mods are asleep, post paladins.

Babby Paladin's first vision

Lawful Good doesn't necessarily mean Lawful Nice.

Ce'Nedra isn't really a paladin. She's just a princess used as a figurehead wearing thin, mostly useless armor.

Fuck the king

Why do mods need to be down for a Paladin thread???

Also a request for Orc Paladins.

Why? What happened???

Also a request for Orc Paladins.

Any good stories about Paladins? How do you prefer to RP your Paladin? I personally like the such zealous or so Lawful it's borderline fallen. But I end up mostly playing the most friendly Paladin so I can better mix with parties.

>Mods are asleep
>Post paladins
Don't think about it too hard chum.

So mods started banning Paladin threads? With any good reason?

Just a lame thread starter?

lurk moar, it's a classic thread starter

think
>mods are asleep, post loli/cp/jb/

its just used everywhere now

I thought it was only classic for shit bannable threads like Loli n shit. It's just a lame and stupid thing and who ever thought it was "cute" or "funny" or "such a good 4chenz reference" is a dumbass.

This thread is stupid now. Lame start, gay OP. Shit/10

What king? All I see is a paladin.

I see a mommy

I think you mean father, user.

I want to read about paladins. Do you know any good books about righteous paladins struggling in the times of demonic apocalypse?

Play Doom.

How morally grey and difficult to Paladin properly do you like it?

I recently read The Stormlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson and that's p. paladin-centric, if with a bit of a twist.

I still don't get why both are chicks.

dude cute anime girls lmao

Great thread btw

>no fantasy Doom or Hellgate London

Pure white vs black paladins are the best, but I'm looking forward to reading Oathbringer for the Dalinar chapters (and hopefully no Shallan and Jasnah).

Because it sold better that way. The original had a male King Arthur and a female MC. The genders got swapped around 'cause of it being more profitable to pander to that not-so-small market.

Mordred's just a girl 'cause Saber is.

Are Paladins the best waifus?

Historical Jeanne > Fate Jeanne

clean, pure, fit and just for you? yea.

I would say that Paladins actually make the best husbandos. I mean, each one is basically Steve Rogers, Captain America. There's nothing hotter than a man of God who can back that stuff up.

It's why in the game I've been running, there's one bonus to being a Paladin that's not on the class lists: Girls get hot under the collar for you. Especially tomboyish demon-huntresses who want a real man to make them feel like a woman.

There is nothing tastier than long-term sexual frustration among band of adventurers

>Chad Paladin
>Virgin Wizard
Has this been made yet?

>pure black and white
>looking forward to Dalinar chapters
well, good luck, senpai.

It's NPCs. There's this leader of a group of demon-huntresses, the only who's basically the best fighter of the lot, very much a tomboy. She's basically all over him, to the point she's started wearing skirts and so on.

I meant in general, but this sounds like a fun tale. Got more details?

I hope the Paladin is just being an emotional stonewall who is totally oblivious to her advances because he's too focused on JUSTICE.

if not it should!

They make me want to be a better person. The current me doesn't deserve a paladin waifu.

>Especially tomboyish demon-huntresses who want a real man to make them feel like a woman
Why women are cancer expressed in a single sentence

It's a modern-fantasy game. The Paladin is basically a Catholic-themed version of GARO, from that dark toku series. (The other party members are a magician, a government-sponsored vampire hunter and a woman who survived demonic possession.)

The demon-huntress is the leader of a small band of five, the Quintet. They're virgin songstresses who can sing in Enochian to evoke miracles, and have equipment (like tuning-fork blades) to amplify that power. They're physically human, however.

The PC saved her from being raped by a werewolf-demon. He crashed in through a massive stained-glass window and killed it with his silver sword, before dramatically sweeping the girl up in his arms and jetpacking away. That is a hell of an entrance, and it certainly left an impression on her.

This girl has a thing for him, now. It helps that he has the body of a young Greek god, and she's seen him all sweaty and damaged after the fight. The rest of the party made sure they went on a date, under the guise of pretending to be a couple while exploring an amusement park. (They had to fight a child-eating demon clown, which I thought may have been a little bit too on-the-nose, but there you go.)

Also, this villainess (your compulsory sexy harlequin-themed girl) sort of has a thing for men in shining armor, too. I mean, even 'bad girls' can't help but admire someone like that from a distance.

Pic related is a Paladin in all but name.

But user the mods are always asleep

Paladins are basically clerics with armor, right?
What would the druid version of a paladin be?

a green knight, so when talking 5e its the Ancients Paladin

Who else would a woman aim for? The sulky manchild? Obviously the girl wants to fuck the guy with rippling abs and the holy sword.

Put the soy down faggot.

i still don't get it.
Is there a specific reason ?
Is everybody just pretending that they are guys ?
I need answers.

Shortversion:Arthur pretended to be a man so she could be King, fair enough, and Avalon kept her forever young so she never actually grew tits, at least not noticeable ones. Mordred is less Arthur's child, and more a homunculus clone made by Morgana.

What about Lancer Artoria, then? She definitely had some noticeable tits.

>Mordred is less Arthur's child, and more a homunculus clone made by Morgana.
Made with semen that Morgana "extracted" from King Athur's futa dick that she got from Merlin.

nope, got banned for 3 days for posting a smutty death cult assassin in a 40k general thread.

Lancer Artoria is from an alternate timeline, where she didn't die to Mordred and took up the spear Ron as her main weapon. She lost Avalon, which is why she could die to Mordred in the first place, and began to age as a result.

Correct. Merlin is a cunt, but that's not exactly an abnormal depiction of him.

Probably because the mod was posting user in that thread because he likes 40k.

fuck i miss the days when we didnt have mods.

Did somebody say, paladins?

Incoming historyfags reeeing

Ancients paladins/green knights are my favorite, more please.

Unfortunately have very few, got one more that is kinda sorta.

Last one that's "green"

Last I got

>jap dude wrote a story about some girl summoning king arthur to do battle with the option of romancing him
>editor probably rightfully thinks sad japanese teenager don't want to play a girl and/or date a guy
>fuck it, just swap the genders
>fem athur becomes stupidly popular as imaginary girlfriend for sad japanese young adults with disposable income
>just copy paste the character design and you can shit out money
>make a mobile game where you directly sell characters
>degeneracy ensues

>I was too stupid to get the stupid joke so now I hate everything

this sounds like erp bullshit

This sounds not like GARO, more like some shitty mashup between drakengard and the witcher with an ample dose of

well garo if you threw in some taimanin asagi. Those settings fold over each other surprisingly well.

It's not centered around him, but in the Dresden Files series there are Knights of the Cross, which are basically paladins. The main one, Michael Carpenter (subtle, I know) is the single best example of what a proper paladin should be like that I'm aware of.

At one point, a vampire goes to try and seduce him, placing her hand on his shoulder, only to reel back in pain when her hand burns in reaction to his faith.

"Hands off the Fist of God"