We are ready for takeoff

All sell walls gone, this is gonna moon!

If you want to join the mission use my refferal 14edd

holy shit OP isn't even wrong, better strap in niggers.

Lets go boys!

50 ETH buy wall

10 ETH sell "wall"

Strap in you fucks!!!!

When do we sell?

when we reach the moon

Lol sending 100k USD to Kucoin right now to pick some up. I will either regret this for life, or become rich. But I have a weird feeling about this, I think its a good coin.

Hard to say, this can go to .25 or 1.50

Having trouble with those 5 ETH walls

1$ minimum

I would only sell at the end of January. They are going to announce new exchanges in the next few weeks.

Whale trying to keep the price down

We flying bitches!

Infeel like this is the prime time for the whale to dump on us

> Initiate moon mission partner.

Yeeee Haw!!!

Fuck you whale! We ain't letting these buy walls fall

moon you fucking thot

And fuck you dolphins too!

kekd

Hell yeah please dont wake up mr whale

Thanks for the bags, we'll take it to the moon with us.

Tear down that wall

This better not be him.

i-iron grip

LEZ GO!

Shit and I was about to go to bed.

WEAK HANDS AND DOUBTERS GET OUT

This done mooning? I'm considering moving my DBC into this

I can feel the sweat over my hand trying not to press sell at .25 Help me not do it and finally make it Veeky Forums

>mfw bought BNTY shortly after KC listing
>had 50k
>sold them at 24c for DBC

Well, you get 'em bois.

Not even close to done

Too late to buy?

Its not even started yet get in NOW

Hah, is it ever too late to buy bnty? Decentralised freelancing with crypto rewards, working alpha product. This is undervalued as fuck.

I'm thinking of selling now and rebuying more at the dip. Thoughts?

>can't login to Kucoin

fucking chinks

The fact that i understand 25% of what you just said makes me think i need to do a bit more research before spending big bux

But also, i'm an idiot. I'm in

you can't even buy this on some bigger exchange and it has a working product. get in faggot.

Get this fucking coin if you know what's good for you. Been in a few moon missions and this, AND ENG are the two best right fucking now. Go!

You may miss the train. Do it if you got balls of steel. Dip may not be low enough though. I'd say keep keep her steady and steer to the moon.

use the mobile app senpai

Funny how this is the highest we've been in the past week. But one dump can take us back to the start, these buy walls are weak

Alright boss, 2088 BNTY reporting for the mission! TITANIUM HANDS until $1

Did you understand crypto? What the hell is 25%?

Yeah, I was looking at an ICO these days which would work like Uber for general services, and I was like “wait, Bounty0x already does that”

Yeah, it's real thin on the ground. Nothing to do but wait it out and see what develops.

This will be $2 by the end of the month

Kucoin is not loading - anybody else?

Reee

WE TAKING OFF

Honestly I don't think this is the moon. The beta product release will be the moon. This is just the formation of a new floor.

This. I had some very pessimistic sell orders I want to change and fugg imma miss the moon mission

LETS GO BOYS

There is like 50ETH between the current price and 0.000211.

Not that thin in my opinion.

Of course you can argue that if a whale dumps we're fucked. But you can also say that if a whale buys up we're going to the moon.

I don't even have sell orders reeeeee

Oh lord, even $1 would be a dream.
I'm not selling, I'm not good enough to time the dips and buy back in.

>not setting sell orders when you buy something
Why are you not doing this?

ITS HAPPENING

Because I expect to be able to log into the exchange

Also most of what I buy are long term holds

and i just put up a sell wall again enjoy pajeets

I understand that smart people think this magic internet money will be worth more in a month than it is now

>Because I expect to be able to log into the exchange
Big mistake m8

Yep. I'm relatively new but I've learned that now it seems

Haha its so obvious that this was coming. Consolidating for days and suddenly volume starts increasing slowly. Check CMC every now and then pajeets.

I loaded up 2 days ago in preparation for this mega moon thats coming.

Yeah I started last month as well. Tbh it's probably better I can't access Kucoin anyway because I'd just becom a victim of a PnD. I've set 70% of by BNTY to sell if it hits +50% so I break even, and the remaining should be enough so that I don't kick myself if it goes 10x or something.

I figured if I define my strategy in advance I won't get fucked by emotions, even if I miss out on some gains.

Where do I place my sell orders?

Yeeee-Hawww!!!!
Ride em' bronco to the moon!
Giddy' up partners!!!

You can't kick yourself over not trading everything perfectly, ponder for a second how impossible that is to achieve.

have we reached our ceiling for today senpai?

Kucoin's shitty servers are pretty good for long term hold.

You can never even log in to buy high and sell low. I wanted to sell DBC at peak but couldn't submit the security verification. Went to bed, woke up to bags

BNTY will NOT be allowed to moon until I get my bags back. Don't get your hopes up, kids.

Made more than double and got out. Money now on dbc. Bntys having a day, just hodling out for DeepBrain freeze to make a pass for low earth orbit

which "the" mobile app would that be?

>Kucoin's shitty servers are pretty good for long term hold
Yeah I see that now, lol

It's going to dip a little, look at what happened when it was first launched.
Honestly, this is just the beginning. Hold for a month, maybe experiment with selling high and buying low to multiply your coins.

Smart. I luckily got in at 10 cent, so I'm happy selling off half of it at .25

Aaaaand we have liftoff

No, walls are coming in. Apparently this is being targetted for PnD atm.

If thats true set sells at $1. I'm only in 1 PnD group and theres some chatter they are thinking about joining in.

>Smart
No I'm not, I bought at ATH. Feels bad, but then it was literally my first purchase. I'm still getting used to the feel of it

i can dump 100x worth this. i suggest you guys dont go to excited or im getting it down to 10 cents and thats without my mates even lmfao

i fucking calld it, nigga going to 1$

Hey user just bought some walls for you

do it faggot nigger

BOUNTY0X WILL MOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN HAHAHA YESSSSSS

kek, same here
bought ETH and BTC on coinbase and the first 'real' altcoin i bought was $100 BNTY at .27
stubbornly holding it to see if i can still break even or even make a tiny profit

>Those 20+ ETH buy walls

Holy shit $1 incoming

Buy right now. This is going to blow

Fuck you turbo autist.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

>Fucking doing it cunt

keep buying faggots. easiest profit i have made in a long time. some other idiot is putting up huge buy walls now though

Guys is kucoin down? I want to log in and sell my deep brain for this.

I can't log in to this fuckin chink site. If this fucking shitcoin drops again before I can sell my bags...

I managed to log in after a while. Just keep trying I suppose.

same here. no luck. we're gonna miss it
chinks fucked us again with their garbage servers

Nope, I'm in, but the login may be fucked up again.

HAHAHAHAHAHA HE BOUGHT DBC HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

where are you guys from? eurofaggot here having 0 problems logging in and loading pages

Kek has blessed you with gains and you dumb cunts want to throw it away, so hes preventing you from logging in.

I have no intention of selling and I got in fine?

Whale's dead, FUDfags btfo.

Strap in space cowboys, we're off to the moon.

On Win10 it never loaded, but android/iOS loaded instantly.

I had to download firefox to make it work.

When are we selling guys? How high are we thinking here.