mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathanon's MathHammerburger Helper:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

warcolours.com
warhammer-community.com/2018/02/19/new-games-new-york/
youtu.be/o8TuA-o8pnw
youtu.be/96mjmqWTPfM
lavozdehorus.com/rumores-proximo-codex-imperio-tau/
forum.oldhammer.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2967
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2nd for qt nids

Nice scheme that one. I do think the guy who puts brettonian helmets on his dudes is best tho

>2nd
Is first

That's a nice looking Grey Knight, OP

xth for a comfy thread about beep boops

>AdMech versus Necrons game!
Hahahaahaha fuck you! Have more marines

Haley writing an ork novel?
Gorkamorka? SOMETHING?
In any case it'll be good.

Nth for SPACE MARINE ADVENTURES

How are these, anons?

Which are good value for money brushes to get? My very first main brush (a Citadel M layer or something like that) is starting to bristle so I was thinking about getting something else

Every day until canonized.

Wait, so how come Fulgrim is a snake lady with wings now?

Did they genderbend the Emperor's Children too?

Is nothing sacred to these SJWs?

Shild bro looks a bit awkaward, but apart from then, pretty good!

Damnit

The middle two are good, right is aight, but leftmost is meh. Why does he have a rocket devs backpack?
And why do your guys look like they've been hotglued?

i dunno my dude, look a bit awkward eh

Stop baiting.
Fulgrim will come with his range.

Bait.

Ignore it people.

Is there such a thing as a good BT army ?

Someone posted some high-quality Cypriot brand a while back that was insane value for money a while back. Will have a gander in the archive unless someone else knows what I'm on about

The problem with Black Templars is they are just kinda assholes.

>implying it won't be a dual kit to make either fulcrum or morathi

Yes. One lead by a good player.

>phoneposter

Found it
warcolours.com
>IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (16 FEB. 2018):
DUE TO A HUGE AMOUNT OF ORDERS RECEIVED LATELY, WE REGRET TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE ARE NOT ABLE TO PROCESS ANYMORE ORDERS AT THE MOMENT
Lol.

Thanks user.

Left-most is actually meant for the Dev squad, to be one of the meat shields. I figured I'd make his equipment complementary.
Glue is because I had a hella thick plastic glue I was using before and decided to be autistic and apply it with a pair of prongs when the lid solidified, so it was a fairly messy job. Most of this work is from after though.

Just my first attempts user, they'll improve.

Who else kickstarting their DEldar army for when the codex hits?
Also miring a 20€ Raider on a local craigslist equivalent.

Tell me tales from your army /40kg/.

My gaurdsmen are all Americans, they never manage to run more than 3 inches no matter if they're charging, retreating or crossing difficult terrain.

Fuck. Thanks well that is extremely unfortunate. Any other pointers? I know Kolinsky is great but too expensive and GW is apparently overpriced

Tactical CC spam

Is Tau codex confirmed next?

Thought that was the crazy lady writer.

I like religious nutjobs though.

> wanted to get into 40k again
> 2 weeks on thread talks
> I have purchased Dark Imperium; Death Guard half, 2 Easy to build Poxwalkers box, Box of Plague Marine, Easy to build Plague marines box and a plagueburst crawler in the last week
> mfw I caught Nurgle's Rot

I really need the weather to get better so I can prime and start [painting before I bury myself

Another week without Xenos previews. Gotta love being GW's redheaded stepchildren. NuGW has done a lot right, but damn if it doesn't feel like shit that they seem to treat Xenos as a chore to deal with in their Imperium versus Chaos game.

They're nurgle, spray away

life is unfair, deal with it.

warhammer-community.com/2018/02/19/new-games-new-york/

The Space Marine adventures is a throwaway box for kids, cheer up Necrons and Admech players, you'll get your box.

protip: click on the link and read what it says

I once killed 3 knights turn 1 with my SoB, nothing impressive, but god damn the look on the guys face was priceless. I could see the tears rolling up in his eyes

Or just get some brush on primer, shake it well, use a wet palette and let the primer cure 24 hours after you applied 2 thin coats. Boom, no need to spray.

W&N is a standard step up from Citadel that people go for, although still fairly pricey

Rosemary & Co and Dickblick both cheap, haven't used personally but have seen an user rep them (for what that's worth)

>The problem with Black Templars is they are just kinda assholes.
nigger what the fuck? that's their fucking best part

I've already jumped the gun and spent a couple hundred because no fucking codex news in sight

Yeah, as far as Inquisition and fanatical Marines go, I far prefer those who embrace it wholeheartedly over those who go "ACKSHUALLY, GASSING THAT ENTIRE CONTINENT'S CIVILIANS WAS ENTIRELY JUSTIFIED BECAUSE ONCE WE LEFT SOME ALIVE AND THEY MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE LIKED THE IDEA OF CHAOS". You're playing bad guys, own up to it. It's the whole point of the setting.

Did you give them a lot of guns?

Should have done that before answering but I am phoneposting from work and couldn't be arsed.
Thanks, will check those

>Dickblick
Hehehehe

Games Workshop, 1999:
>This is the cruellest and most bloody regime imaginable. In the grim dark future, there is only war.

Games Workshop, 2018:
>Hey kids! Have fun with some Space Marine Adventures!

What if things like these are a pretext for selling off old minis before they launch updated ones?

Rate an 8e DA army? Basically went through my old shit after moving, and am wondering if this is a viable list based on what I already have.

Azrael
Ezekiel
Sammael on Corvex
Scouts (4x snipers, 1x heavy bolter)
Tac squad (sergeant, 4x bolters, 1x plasma gun)
Tac squad (sergeant, 4x bolters, 1x plasma gun)
DW Ancient (PF+Storm Bolter)
DW Knights 4x + Master + Watcher
RW Black Knights (2x + Master)
Darkshroud (w/ Heavy Bolter)
LR Crusader (w/ melta and Storm Bolter)
2x Razorbacks w/ lasplas and Storm Bolter

youtu.be/o8TuA-o8pnw

They do have Anvil haversacks, but they're supposed to be fit, not sunday hikers.

How do space marines stand in the galactic economy? Do they just get supplied with whatever they need no questions asked or is their some sort of space marine quartermaster?

You should give them more guns if they're Americans.

>SoB Melta parade
>This kills the knight player

I happen to really like the current DEldar aesthetic though, I fear that they'll make it less sleek and more gothic if they decide to update it.
Besides it's not like fielding ancient minis has at any point been a problem with 40k.

Already got 5000+ pts of DE, just Giving them all a new paint job and adding a few accessories and practicing skin tones and faces for when wyches get good (Have a few thousand points unbuilt)

they make some of their own shit themselves, some get supplied by the admech and some like the marines malevolent are stupid fuckers who pissed everyone off and have to get by by looting/scavenging

Why do so many people have a hard time accepting their new Chad Custodes overlords?

I don't know how to wet pallete
yeeeees

Look up wet pallettes dufe.

It's basically just wet paper towel in tuplerware and some parchment paper ontop. Don't put to much in and your good.

>get plastic tub from chinese takeaway
>line it with kitchen roll
>add enough water to wet the kitchen roll, not enough to submerge it
>put parchment/baking paper on top
wa la

So plasma or blight launchers? Feel like blight launchers would be amazing if you didn't get 18 inch rapid fire.

Ran into a guy running 3 knights and Mortarion in a 2k pts tournament a few months ago, I played mechanized/armoured Guard.
By the end of turn 2 he had only 1 knight left (thanks to lots of LOS-blocking terrain), and it only had a few wounds left.

He reduced one of my Russes to just under half health, and I accidentally almost blew up a Chimera with a Cyclops.

*is alpharius*

Gosh darnit didn't mean to quote.

guard are truly a blight upon 8e 40k

a spanish blog said they got a leak and it is next. Riptide and hammerheads being very good with specific stratagems to them. Limit to one commander per detachment (this sounds weird, probably fake) and no changes on the BS.

They'd be retarded to update the plastic deldar range. Better than 90% of the current shit

Finally finished building my Cultist reinforcements. What's everyone else working on?

Sounds like an even trade.

I mean, the DE range is basically almost new compared to a lot of stuff, and looks great. There's no reason to update anything, although new units would be nice.

Coincidentally

youtu.be/96mjmqWTPfM

Getting a job so I have the money for 40K

Source? Spanish is not a problem

Does GW sell official wet pallets?

>wa la

Yours are looking very nice! I'm still trying to figure out exactly how to paint mine because I want them to look somewhat uniform.

There any place to get minis that give a nod to Rogue Trader era sculpts? Or based Chinaman for the same?

Specifically stuff like the Rogue Traders themselves, chaos mutants, etc. Iggies in quilted armor would be welcome too.

lavozdehorus.com/rumores-proximo-codex-imperio-tau/

I literally rolled a dice for each piece of clothing.

Mentally prepping myself for painting my next wave of guardsmen and finishing my Baneblade.

Ah those guys. It is almost a coin flip

forum.oldhammer.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2967

No, but I use Masterson wet palette that I bought from a craft store. It is nice and they also sell replacement paper for it.

What colour for robes, topknot, and gloves?

black or screamer pink.

He decided to try and sit on objectives across the table rather than getting up in my face.

do you think it's possible with some chopping to mount a hellblaster plasma incinerator on a arc rifle in place of the capacitor? trying to find a solution to the lack of plasma calivers

pink

They are linking to the advanced tau tactica forum from which we already have the leaks, mentioning that it is not yet a proven source but it has been right with some stuff from previous codexes so it has high chances of being right

Agrax Earthshade is so delightful

Seconded. Hot pink is sex bomb as fuck.

Not that I'm aware of
Comments like yours are a diamond dozen