Age of Sigmar General /aosg/

Warscryer Citadel Edition

Previous Thread: The Shadow Queen Unveiled - warhammer-community.com/2018/02/18/shadow-queen-unveiled/

Resources
>pastebin.com/cPgyVjT6 (embed) (embed)

Core rules
>games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules
General's Handbook 2017
>mega.nz/#!C5BSgTDK!Sx74f87D86frlU0NZ1XKyGP0WEgar52X1Hatj1OA5y0
Legions of Nagash
>mega.nz/#!L44kEbRJ!VooTlhCe_WTmf5SFEds_wni8Z0EQDfBBsB1KBY_8ZW4
Malign Portents
>mega.nz/#!7x5hgZZL!l3KcjIUfNjDbEhjFeH31M9mRFfPf03yUFuN-jMU1JBg

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

First for Seraphon since they don't get enough love here

Big trap-snek boobs right in my face

Grot soup dudes, let by a rotating guest general each game until I find one I like. They are grots but they are reliablem and always on time, and generally hate being grots.

I want to hear more information about the whole "Lizardmen that get left behind by their Slaan go native" shit.

Seraphon I haven't come up with a backstory for cause it's hard to come up with one for daemons, even lizard order daemons

I LOVE that kit, it's SO big!

Big seraphon tits right in my face.

We need now book and new brass bones with Aztec patterns and skulls

Okay, so last thread I got some critique that brown metal on brown skin was making it hard to see his face.

I brightened up some of the metal, including his helmet, and shaded it with black instead. For other areas, I added more edge highlight. Lastly, I took the picture in an area with more natural/white lighting. Do I pass your standards of judgement now, oh wise user?

some new models of feathered infantry and a large model of a feathered serpent

Why can't the new elfs be as hot as the previous elf release?

You all bring a (crocodile) tear of pride to my eyes

I have a game versus grot artillery soon, inlcuding some spear launchers.
>Well, luckily he's picking the worst artillery they have instead of lobbas or doom divers. Unless you have a decent amount of heroes, in which case lmao ur fuckt gayboi.
I have 4 heroes. I thought every army has heroes...

Because people complain that the previous elves aren't really elves.

Fuckin this, all these basement dwelling closet-rapists that wanna jerk to big aelven tyddies dont understand that aelves arent human, they are not supposed to be attractive unless they are making you see them as attractive through some sorcery or blood stuff.

You have 2 choices:
>hide your little heroes, and hope you are still in buff range of your dudes you wanna buff, and watch him snipe your centrepiece hero-behemoth
> don't hide your little heroes, watch him delete them on his first turn, then watch him delete your centrepiece hero-behemoth over the next 2 turns.

So basically you gotta hit him before he can shoot, and then rely on your behemoth hero once your little heroes are dead.

>countless examples of art in which elves look pretty by human standards
>elves were never supposed to be hot
Nice fanfiction.

Not every brings the same amount of them. Wanderer armies spam Waywatchers like they're going out of style, while Freeguild ironically doesn't use that many. Death Soup is entirely reliant on running a 4+ necromancers in addition to whatever real heroes you run, while Privateers sit on three and no more.

But yeah, if those heroes are just standard 5 wound infantry heroes, they're basically dead. Just two of the spear chukkas will be putting out 4 shots at 36", hitting your heroes on 3's and rerolling failed hits, wounding on 3's, and hitting for -2 Rend and 1d3 damage.

Wow, so grots might actually be good versus the new death... they are good at murdering hordes and sniping heroes.

Shame about their bravery tho...

I mean, when have grots ever been known for their bravery anyways?

Art =/= lore

There is T'au art that show them bleeding blue when they have red blood.

The new death seems scary in the battleshock phase, but grots just use inspiring presence anyway. Death would need to have a LOT of scary skellies attacking multiple grot units.

Then show us the lore that says elves are ugly.

The new book shows they are hot AND dangerous.

>360 points of allies
>6 shots at 36", 5 hitting heroes, 3 wounding for an average of 6 damage spread out over three Saves at -2 Rend
That is pretty decent. I still prefer the phat damage of my cannons, but it's certainly a respectable damage output.

Not really. Only a mentally retarded Death player isn't going to be bringing 4 or more Necromancers as their primary source of DI, and those get to stay safe and cozy from sniping with a 4+ Look Out, Sir! save. I'd much prefer something like a cannon or a doom diver that has a chance of one-shotting it when a hit connects instead of trying to pepper it with a bunch of hits, half of which are getting discarded.

>legitimately arguing that Witch Elves were supposed to look like a bunch of a hideous, man-faced, flat-chested trannies
Really, senpai? The cult that was renowned for blood sacrifice and blood-bathing specifically for the purpose of eternal beauty?

Soy confirmed.

yes, he looks great on the cover

Why is his mouth open? I don't get it. Is it a still from a video or something?

Annoyingly, he's the only Harbinger worth getting since he's the only one with GA wide rules

Fucking GW.

It's a weird "excited" face some people do.

I have a spreadsheet with all the comparisons in it, here you go grot-anons. Might be the odd mistake in it though.

He's one sexy son.

So basically they all do about 3-4 damage per turn in pairs, but the gobba is way cheaper and does the job on its own rather than as a pair.

Just pick whichever artillery fills a gap in your list, i.e. if you're struggling to kill heros, take the spear lobba.

really brave from GW

Thats just gross. Put the boobs back and you've got a deal, regardless of whats under than loincloth.

what is it for discussion at all? find real women...
Shit, who cares!? It is only miniatures

Looks fine user.

Discuss the sexuality of fictitious miniatures. get out of the basement lad

Do that to the other one please. I want to see the difference.

>my gf who just transitioned thinks they look great

The other one here. Forgot the fucking picture.

who cares? you do not have to buy them

>GW models look like chunky men

So nothing has changed

So what's worse guys, soy meme or tranny elf meme. I'm honestly voting tranny elf.

Tranny aelves. Not the meme, but the awful pre-op models.

Well the stormcast memes are based on whims and perceptions, whereas the elf meme is more clear. I mean come on, those are deliberately non-feminine pictures.

>Alarielle's manface = hot

I tried with my shitty photoshop skills but the lighting of the piece made it hard.

So is is Morathi pre-op with her snake or without her snake form?

>that picture

GW went too far the other way trying to appease the SJWs and in so doing butchered the witch elf art for DoK.

Who cares? This general is unmitigated shit either way.

Elves are andros. Which means they have features of both men and women. See picture related.

>Nipple piercing

Wouldn't hurt like a mofo? I can't touch my belly button without cringing.

I thought art didn't count.
Also I actually don't mind that art. They don't look like men and aren't hideous.

what we could have had if not for GW trying to appease people who dont buy its products or care about the game.

No, the other one. The non new one.

What do the masks signify? The warlock leader has one, SoS have them, and there were pictures of sneks with and without them

When did GW start doing this SJW shit? It seems to have crept in sneakily. Wasn't there a gw person that labelled themselves as 'cishet' or something?

Look man, GW have been left wing since their inception.

real mvp here

What?

It's not even that. He just looks confused.

Khaine.

I think it's just more lackluster AoS art rather than some autistic agenda.

>its normal for elf women to look like men

...so you're just making shit up now?

Morathi pussy is now on display 24/7 and visible from every inch of the table top user, be thankful for what you get.

GW, like all old fantasy companies were always leftist. They're the people that grew up with hippie parents. People with right-wing beliefs were into historical gaming.

>GW, like all old fantasy companies were always leftist. They're the people that grew up with hippie parents. People with right-wing beliefs were into historical gaming.

I dont think Total War or similar fanbase are mostly rightish, but I could be wrong.

Yeah they seem like textbook LibDems. Probably with some Labour players sprinkled in.

I'm an elected conservative but would never let the players know in the uk.

But what about her Hooker boots? Where do they go?

I meant actual historical wargames, like Advanced Squad Leader etc. not video games. When GW or TSR were established, video games were still pretty basic.

Why not play something that has people you associate with? FoW is pretty much just GW rules with WW2 skin.

She swallows them whole.

because i don't give a shit about other people's views.

Hulk's pants

Sounds reasonable.

She has to go pick them up off the battlefield after she's done being transformed.

Hahaha, sure thing user.

yep agreed

notice the lack of a hook nose, non man body, and feminine figure of this pic. This isnt hyper sexualized or anything either, just a normal looking female form.

Yeah, Gav Thorpe. Xe is one of the main writers for GW. It'll only get worse from here since GW has figured out that pandering towards "progressives" is profitable.

And he just happens to write all of the Eldar fiction in 40k. Really makes you think.

So in the new LoN book. Where is the best place to put your graveyards, in a general 'any scenario' sort of speaking?

another example of a GW dark elf female

just in case people still think there is no alternative to the kind of art that appears in the new DoK battletome.

Nope. Aledari and Aelves are suppose to look like Asian men. Both sexes.

>the fantasy elfs are 40k eldar shitposter

kys

>See the pic
>Funny, but I wonder what he really has in his twitter bio
>Checks his twitter
IT'S A FUCKING REAL SCREENSHOT

yep, tranny elves are just the beginning, it's only downhill from here on

Both follow the same design. The WHFB Elves also rock the Asian look.

>showing licensed material

This is what eldar look like

>elf women are actually supposed to look like trannies

you're just doing this for the (you)s arent you?

Specifically GW ripped off the visual design from Moorcock's elves which they had previously already manufactured miniatures of. They just made a bunch of slightly different ones and declared them OC.

>after 3 years of bitching that GW hasnt supported any alves content aelf fans get what they wanted

this is what you wanted right?

Honestly just bring in the sides a bit more adding a bit of curvature and she’s fine.

To be fair to them, back in the day most sci-fi fantasy books used generic ass covers, and I doubt you can copyright a design from descriptions.

yeah we wanted the daughters of khaine reskinned to look like trannies

that's it exactly

Only the cover is tranny-ish. The other art are much more fem.