That guy whos character is mostly silent because "mysterious" and its always rolling for stealth

>that guy whos character is mostly silent because "mysterious" and its always rolling for stealth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j7IpMIhR6Yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Low quality pepe

THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY, MISTER?!

>hello, my character is going to speak through telepathy

>That guy who is always rolling for stealth but can't shut the fuck up, both in-character and out.

>that guy who is constantly debuffing his own team mates cause "lol its what my character would do chaotic neutral XD"

What if my character is magically mute after seeing the future written on the walls of his creator god’s most sacred temple?

Delet this NOW

>party goes through a well and ends up in a room that's just a pool with rocks in a corner and a couple stairs to a door out
>show them the map of the room showing there's literally nothing here but walls
>three individual players ask to roll stealth and take a short rest
>humor them and ask how the fuck they do either of those things
>"uhhhhhhh"

>That guy who plays a mysterious eastern swordsman in a Western medieval setting
>Silent and mysterious, never says anything
>Always rolls for stealth
>He's pretty good at combat though, we roll with it (literally and figuratively)
>Eventually we get to the Dark Lord
>His throne is slashed in half, multiple pieces of his corpse are scattered across the room
>We now learn that the mysterious swordsman we've been traveling with all along was actually an illussion
>After learning about our quest in the tavern, the swordsman actually sneaked ahead of us to silently assassinate the dark lord
>The 'swordsman' we've been traveling with all along was actually his afterimage
>At least that explains why he was so quiet

None of this ever happened, but at least it's funny.

I play my character as a socially inept hermit who's been forced to go with the party. It's setup in the warhammer fantasy universe.

>That guy who constantly talks about how necromancy, demons and evil overlords are actually perfectly good, while paladins are evil

>poster whose OP is always some greentext that proves he a fucking newfag and always pairs it with a pepe

I don't get it. If Mickey Mouse should be killed according to Islamic Law, why is that weird deer-thing allowed to be a Mujahideen? Are deer even halal?

>Character shows up for game
>Is a ninja
>Is totally silent
>Makes hand-gestures all the time
>Doesn't respond to anyone talking to him
>Everyone thinks it's cause his players is an autist naruto-fag
>Suddenly get hit by sonic attack with a confusion status ailment but it doesn't effect him
>"WHY!?"
>"He's deaf."
>"What"
>"He speaks in sign language. He can't hear anything. He's deaf."
>mfw

Because mice are vermin.

Wait, that's how Sharia law works? I guess that's.... vaguely sensible. Until you apply that shit to Mickey Mouse of course.

youtu.be/j7IpMIhR6Yg
Here's the context.

>Join an online group
>Person brags about how detailed their posts are
>RP with them for the first time
>Most of their posts are a paragraph of two of inner thoughts and/or backstory with a single sentence of leaning against a wall somewhere while saying a snide comment

>it is said mice set fires and are steered by satan.
Lmao what

Satan can do all kinds of shit.

There's also a certain animal (I think the salamander?) that's deemed curse in Islam. The reason for it is that, according to Islamic history, Moses' house once caught fire and all the animals gathered to put it out. Except for the salamander, who blew on the fire (to intensify it).

Also, it's said in Islam that angels refuse to enter a home with a dog in it. According to the Hadith at some point Muhammad was to meet up with Jibril/Gabriel, but he was hours late. This upset Muhammad, but at some point a dog ran out of Muhammad's tent and finally Jibril showed up, saying angels do not enter homes with a dog or an image in it. Black dogs especially are of the devil.

Islam's attitude to animals is weird.

>that guy who bitches about that other guy because he did something the first guy doesn't like

>There's also a certain animal (I think the salamander?) that's deemed curse in Islam. The reason for it is that, according to Islamic history, Moses' house once caught fire and all the animals gathered to put it out. Except for the salamander, who blew on the fire (to intensify it).
Is that a literal salamander the little critter that enjoys hiding behind stock tanks, or the mythical salamander the evil fire creature

Basically I mean which came first, the story about Mohammed's house, or the concept of a salamander as being a wicked spirit of fire

>the guy who plays a berserker but keep talking with our opponents like its some fucking anime

>None of this ever happened
that was the whole point

Play a warlock of the great old one and you can do it from 1st level I think.