I also dumped

Lol that dip is getting eaten up so quick

Everyone who sold below $25 is going to hate themselves tomorrow

Already recovering.
Trend line not broken.

WHAT THE FUCK I BOUGHT THE DIP
THE I BOUGHT A BIGGER DIP
AND IT KEEPS ON DIPPING FUCK YOU I HATE THIS SHIT

Wish I had some btc sitting on that exchange, 15$ rai, you will never see that again

Give it to me straight. A slight panic set in for me, just keep hodling through this nigger whale dump?

I'm up 1000% at 10 bucks.. sold 1/4 my stack at 30. Enough USD for two fucking lambo's.. I'm cashing out 15K per day from Coinbase for the next 28 fucking days..

Still holding for the $50 sell another 1/4 and $75 sell another 1/4 .. maybe 1/8 at 125 and the last scraps at 150.

Rich.

FUD AWAY poorfags.

>i am an xrb marine and i will not sell!

Right there with you buddy. I have no doubt this will be right back at an ATH within a week. Would love some more.

It so easy to see these dumbass pnd coins
Very new and has massive growth without having strong enough fundamentals

If you guys were in big pump groups, you would know exactly the shit that's going on with some of these shitcoins.

True, this coin is gonna be sub $10 for a few years minimum

>shitcoin
>made me rich

pick one nigger

what caused such an extreme dip?
from 30 usd to 18 in literal minutes

It's good that it made you rich nothing wrong with that.

But it's just a shit long term hold. Stop being so emotional.

whale ahoy

Because the price is bullshit with absolutely no protection from any buy walls.

SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER

The problems with bitgrail basically.
Weak hands sold, already being eaten up and on its way back to $30

oh fuck it is bouncing back
from 18 usd to 22 in 5 minutes

Dude the few "whales" who sold 10k+ were people who bought in at .02, became hood-rich overnight and panicked not wanting it to vanish before their eyes. All the rest were pajeets praying to keep some portion of their unexpectedly major gains before the bottom fell out completely. See you in a minute at $30 again

no one else buy the tasty dip??

some whale sold a bunch at once

stay poor, jealous and resentful

i would buy but before i transfer ETH or LTC to bitgrail the price will be back to where it was

No, cus it's obviously going lower

Neither poor, jealous nor resentful, just realistic.

It's the BTC pump.
I would atleast hold until it's confirmed to be on Binance

only panic sellers get justed
this is a $100+ coin (in a week or so)

mfw when already back to 25

back to 27$ already

getting JOOSTED MAN

This is coping behavior right there. Where in my comment am I jealous or resentful? I'm just pointing out facts and likely scenarios. Feel free to prove me wrong but I have a lot of confidence in my predictions and this coin does not deserve its spot on CMC.

umad? didn't buy the dip? :D:D::D:DD

Prove it faggot. you are talking shit.

Thanks user. I see $28.

it's already back at 28 dollars, some whale just sold the entire order book and you get on here to FUD the coin. I am not coping, the only thing that would motivate someone to make such stupid comments about a good tech crypto like rai blocks is resentment and jealously.

tfw when you're only 250% up after the dip

i would not catch this falling knife even if i had hands the size of the hulk

one more dip coming up i think

Well this is entertaining.

Why are you so upset? Try to be calm and approach things in an objective manner. The fact of the matter is that this coin has been at a nothing price almost the whole year and then suddenly it pumped hard. The exchanges it's on are very small. It just reeks of PnD like Verge where a bunch of whales try to manipulate a low market cap coin for a major pump.

Price != Good coin
I'm making these comments because I have been noticing a lot of these unsubstantiated pumps and just want to warn others. Of course, feel free to disregard my advice. It's your money I don't care what happens to it.

weak hands must be in absolute shambles right now.

swing traders doubling their assets thanks to whales and you still think XRB is a shitcoin

this is an extremely bullish pattern and it only means accumulation through manipulation

>chad hodl here but I wish I trusted my instinct enough to daytrade

Already buck up faggots.
This is the ultimate chad Coin. You PnD shitcoins can't stand a chance

Lol please, you arn't making these comments to be altruistic. Don't lie to yourself.

even more bullish

Lol dip over.

Not everyone is a selfish piece of shit like you.

Because you say "let's talk this rationally and calm" and then without arguments: this is a pump and dump, it should not be on coinmarketcap.
What's your proof? 0

I will only skyrocket once Binance finally lists it. One we get free of the shit exchanges BitGrail and Mercatox are. They can't handle the volume.

Guys. Please buy the dip.
DONT FAIL ME ON THIS GUYS.
I NeED THIS x100

Incoming goys, get ready to buy around 100k

this shit seriously feel like Facebook / myspace Google / yahoo netflix / blockbuster situation
XRP is what BTC should have been

would not surprise me to see it go +1K by eoy

Ye buddy all aboard that ripple train better than this stupid ass nigger coin that barely works.

its already going back up LMAO
all the guys who panic sold HAHAHAHAHHA