Where do you keep your Stellars

Where is sage to keep my stellar? Need to get them the fuck off binance.

Other urls found in this thread:

stellar.org/lumens/wallets/
stellar.org/developers/guides/concepts/inflation.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I use stargazer but I want to know if there's anything better/safer.

stellar.org/lumens/wallets/

yes stellar lumens wallet, online, nice quick login, and desktop client of client to receive inflation and keep a hard copy.

wallets listed on their site. On coin marketcap click in to xlm then hit the link for the website then the link for wallets. I used stargazer because I don't like web wallets.

>Need to get them the fuck off binance.

Why?

Either use the official account viewer or get a ledger nano

what do you mean "receive inflation"? i also have desktop client

Why not keep 50% on Bittrex or something.

But aren't all of them third party wallets?
does being listed by stellar mean they have reviewed them?
And why do they all look so "appy"? Where's electrum for XLM?
Now that the fuckers are worth something, I'm getting uneasier by the day, leaving them on an exchange. Already fell for Bittrex's scam, no need for another one.

On the stellar wallet if you enable receive inflation you get a cut of all lumens transactions. Having 100 lumens minimum. 100 lumens gets you about 25 lumens per day in inflation award

>And why do they all look so "appy"? Where's electrum for XLM?
The official account viewer is the wallet. I don't see what's so hard about this.

Use a fucking ledger if you have considerable amounts and are worried

cold storage

>Need to get them the fuck off binance.

Why?

is this only available on stellar desktop client?

> if you enable receive inflation you get a cut of all lumens transactions

What? No you don't. Go read it up yourself. Inflation of 1% is released and the biggest pool of votes agreeing on where they should split the funds

Unless you're referring to the transaction fee, that gets put into the inflation pool?

>The base fee is currently set to .00001 XLM—a fraction of a fraction of a penny. The sender of the transaction incurs the fee.

>No one profits from the base fee. The ledger collects the fees and redistributes them in the process of inflation.

you mean .25 ?

>being this new
did your payment just clear coinbase nocoiner?

>100 lumens gets you about 25 lumens per day in inflation award
So, you double your XLM every 4 days?
And on top of that - as of now - the dollar value of every single XLM also climbs? So you double you fiat every 3 day?
Fuck, yes, count me in!

so we get dividends by approving stellar to inflate the currency which devalues it over time?
im not sure what to do

Wait so where and how do we do this?!?! Stellar Desktop Wallet?

>The official account viewer is the wallet. I don't see what's so hard about this.
Maybe the fact that the website says that it is not a wallet?
I need something that I can store offline, in paper even.
And that I can put in my backup system, which rules out the ledger.

You seem to have no idea about the basic fundamentals of blockchains. If you want to store your stuff on paper RIGHT NOW and not wait for a ledger / get one ever, copy the website on an usb stick, open it on an offline PC and generate a new private seed. Write it on paper.

Alternatively use any other method of generating a valid seed offline, but make sure you don't fail to create a valid one or use a compromised RNG. I'm not sure about what the XLM seed format is, but they always starts with S

Naaah dude, he's wrong.

What? You didn't confirm or deny anything I asked you

No thats a lie. Thats not how that works. Buddy has no idea what hes talking about

>by approving stellar to inflate the currency

You're not approving anything and you're not inflating the currency. 1% of inflation is added every year and the proceeds of that 1% inflation is given weekly to all the wallets that are synced up to the pool that is AGREED upon a majority of wallets.

thanks. looking forward to my maybe 1 or 2 lumens per week

u get 1% of your hodlings that are in the official stellar wallet / desktop client, sign up to the chinese inflation pools, see reddit

1% is halthy (till it tops out at 100bill), bitcoin inflation is 4% mofo, vertcoins was 12%

the worst thing is deflationary currency, see myman Varoufakis comments on bitcoin

So xlmpool is the inflation destination everyone is using?

Kek at the 30BTC sellwall that got obliterated on binance :D

FindtheTruth5 who that

Still not bad, once I get $50k worth that will make a decent return

Not Op, but binance is a chinese site which means it can get permanently offline at any minute.

ye