WE MOONING NOW

STRAP IN BOYS

Impossible. Walletinvestor, whatever the fuck that is, won't allow it.

Mooning only to crash. What’s even the point. Fuck sergay and team for no news. You realize those fags took 32 million which has 4x’d already. They took > 120 million and haven’t done shit w it. Pieces of ducking shit. They should choke and die for all I care.

kek, time to sell

Maybe read the EOY announcement before loudly pronouncing what a retard you are.

You too bitch. What a joke that annoucment was. Pretending to hire a pr person and haven’t done shit.

Go be a clown somewhere else ya homo.

Most dev teams don't have the time to reply to little bitches like you, instead they put their heads down and work on the actual project.
If you can't deal with that, drop your bags.

Homo

>What a joke that annoucment was

Just do us all a favor and sell.

Whoe else hungry all of a sudden?

I won’t be dropping shit. These fags owe me the 30 eth they stole from me and every other investor that they lied to. They did an early ico bc they knew eth would rise like this. They had nothing ready no team. And then sergay comes an lies about hiring someone. What a fag. They literally have offered jack shit after taking 120 million +. They will be held accountable if they don’t pull through

>working on it for 2 years
>formed academic connections, SWIFT PoC, Intel SGX connections
They had more thn 90% of current projects on CMC before ICO

Or how about this crazy idea. They needed to raise funds to actually start hiring people? Holy shit some of you guys expect the product to be ready after an ICO ends. Do you realise that the funds raised during an ICO are supposed to help fund the project? This includes hiring new devs.

bunch of impatient little bitches. why would you go all-in in something when you don't even trust the team anyway?

was meant for

Haha all this and can’t manage to hire one PR person. Right. When something smells fishy it usually is. This literally will end badly for all of us we all feel it in our bones. It’s going to be something. Maybe the fucks are doing something w swift that has nothing to do with CL tokens at all. This is very likely. I mean who the hell has a different company name and token name hardly ever mentioning CL in press releases. Something fishy is going on you all feel it too

Sell. Stop moaning and sell. Buy something else. Just make sure you're still on this board in a year so we can all laugh at you.

The product literally is Chainlink. This fud is so fucking unimaginably stupid. There is no other SmartContract product other than the Chainlink Network that sergey is working to get off the ground. If they wanted to build their own oracle they'd tell sergey to fuck off and work with Intel SGX themselves.

why are you still holding then?

Fuck you im not selling. Fortunately I pumped more $ into the system and diversified. Now I’m up to 9 BTC having fully recovered from the lack of sat appreciation the rest of the market achieved. I will stay in link but I’ll continue to point out hypocrisy where it exists and not follow blindly. The whales are killing it on CL and that’s total bullshit

The reason there's no news is because Sergey knows that unnecessary hype attracts impatient dumbasses like you.

your image implies that linkies would be cheap already, not that someone would want to buy your very valuable linkies for cheap. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Maybe all you fucks defending it are whale pieces of shit.

They are doing something with swift that has nothing to do with CL tokens... they're working on a SWIFT Smart Oracle, a private oracle system under CL's advisement.

Lol they cucked sergey and all chainlink investors

Trips = facts

100% possible. CL is just a sergay distraction.

>mommy!! i invested into a promising project like two weeks ago, but the team doesn't focus on making me rich ASAP, they're actually focusing on releasing the mainnet first. it's a fucking outrage!!

HA! You guys believe this shit. Working on product for years they say, haven’t even coded the project hahahA. So what did you buy, a PowerPoint presentation? The state of deluded linkies is something

This is very possible.

This is very possible

It’s bcomming more and more obvious what’s up. All the whales are here to pump and dump the price. You know CL is going to fall back. You know it. Stop w the we mooning posts. Totally useless.

I'm poor so I could only manage to buy 0.817 LINK. Am I going to make it boys?

if you live in Zimbabwe then yes you may make it by 2040

weak

impooosibru

You’ve done a lot better actually than most CL investors if you didn’t transfer you’re eth into CL. It kills CL investors to know their says are still less than ICO bc the market regards their early retirement coin as a piece of shit essentially since it’s still two dudes working literally 4 months post Ico

Even crypto-pussies and retarded tankers make more money than stinky linkies

The Swift smart oracle isn't a "private oracle system" you mong.
See pic related, it was the main slide in Sergey's Sibos presentation.
Count how many times it says "Chainlink".
Swift's smart oracle is simply part of the Chainlink network.

It's going down!!!!!

Nice
Bought in at 0.0008 eth
Almost back to my in price

>0.0008 eth
How much was that in money at the time?

Doesnt matter.
I count only ETH gains.

That's weird. You do realize ETH is counted in fiat, right?

>+0.97%
> wow it's mooning !!!