I am scared

How long will this continue to grow?

How many ENG do you own?
> 580 here

Not enough...
I lost 20% trying to trade before it made its first run
Never again
I'm happy and sad at the same time

Only 250 because I’m a poor fag. But I picked them up at 4K sats so very happy with the gains.

I am happy for you user, this can go as far as $50 short term.

2500 also started at $2 this is y first proper moon. only had 90 - 80% prior to this.

3x is good gain

Sell and buy back after dip

U make another 3x that way

Is this a pump? Should I buy now or wait?

I got 1580 eng long ago, i remember i traded some for icx or xlm i think, anyway im happy. Even the name and logo are looking solid

At first I thought it was pulling a REQ, but this shit is going to pull a Cardano or Raiblocks

hold on for dear life user

Iv got 20k this is all fun and games but it won’t last you gotta think long term here guys

Only have 87, because poorfag but I got in at $4

Poor fag went almost all in with 1225 here at $2.5. I can't stop cumming nnnggggggf

It will not go down very much tho, this shit was steady for weeks, it wont go up and down like a shitcoin bro

a pump like cardano

Yes pls. Take us to top 10

TOP 50 TODAY
TOP 10 END O MONTH

I made that mistake with REQ day traded it from 3k to 5k sold last trade sold at 2300 sat and it went lunar. Not gonna do it with ENG

if this is the next ETH start picking lambo color xD

what if it doesnt dip and i buy less than what i had?

well done user

yeah only hope this is not a pump&dump, but for once i believe this is coin thats here to stay

This coin is fucking awesome. And I say that as someone who doesn't go in deep on many coins, this one is the real fucking deal. This is an actual moon mission

Should I buy now? Or wait for a dip??

same
i've had only BTC and BCH since the fork and this is the first coin i've gotten into since the alt bull run of early 2017

Buy now, there are no breaks on this train user

IT'S OGRE

dip is now BUY BUY BUY

FOR FUCK SAKE
> BUYS ATH
> DIPS TO 45k
> SHOOT ME

BUYING THE DIP

LET'S GO TO FUCKING JUPITER

>Nearly 2x in less than 24 hours
Feelsgoodman

yup, name and logo, never underestimate it, all shitcoins have shitty names and abbreviations, its as easy as that.

Enigma is a nice name and logo, is what i was saying.

same as doge, omg, xlm, memorable, shitty others will fade in memory and price

WE ARE MOONING AGAIN BOYS

>double top at 5 min chart

663, went all in at 1$, feels comfy senpai