> no xvg

kek

>no TRX
>no XRP
I got bad news for you...

>he fell for the memecoins

>> no xvg
>kek
Oh yeah? Would you like to hold my bags?

I WAS PLANNING TO BUY BUT THEN BIZ SHILLED ME INTO BUYING REQ AND DBC

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHERE ARE MY MOONS WHY RED NUMBERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

should've bought xlm $1 any day now

XVG is a poo coin only for pajeets and mcashill trash

>listening to Veeky Forums
Here's the only advise you should ever take from another Veeky Forumsraeli:
1) Do your own research
2) Don't FOMO-buy into anything
3) HODL
4) Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums tells you to do

I AM BROKE IN FIATS GOING TO TAKE OUT LOAN OF 10K USD TO GET IN ON XLM WISH ME GAINS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>he hasn't dumped his XRB yet

>2018
>no XLM

But what if I am a retard who doesnt understand whitepapers and research

I will never sell the coins I already have, only getting more in different ones as soon as my wagecuck job pays me again

Going to get in on XLM, ENG and some sort of wildcard

probably some more KCS as well since it wins at life

STFU PEPE I AM HODLING UNTIL BINANCE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>should've bought xlm $1 any minute now
ftfy

WHAT DO I SELL HERE TO BUY XLM PLS

>75% meme coins
yeah, nah

WHAT COINS ARE NOT MEME COINS FML

I JUST STARTED GAINING I DONY WANT TO LOSE HELP MOMMY

>But what if I am a retard who doesnt understand whitepapers and research
That's ok. You just need to take a look at the market and what works and what doesn't. Stretch your info network on what the producing industry is currently interested in (i.e. in Germany it's called "Industrie 4.0", an IoT embedded production line for more automation during production, so this is why Bosch for example got into IOTA). Take a look at what people like to do and hop on a clone (i.e. cryptokitties was successful, TRX dogs will be successful as well. Why? Because the chinese love to gamble). Learn about different ethnicities and what they culturally love to do. You can use that to safe bet on medium gains.
>I will never sell the coins I already have, only getting more in different ones as soon as my wagecuck job pays me again
That's actually a good idea. Just never put more money in than you can stomach losing. By the end of a year I usually pull out my initial investment to be on the safe side.

You're gonna make it, brah.

Trips for truth

Actually good tips user, I tip my fedora for you

THANK YOU FOR REASSURING ME I WILL MAKE IT I REALLY NEED IT

I dont want to wagecuck in Sweden to pay for niggers for the rest of my fucking life, I see cryptos as my possible way out

BTC you fuckwit for starters

>BTC
>not a meme coin

>0 BTC

Your gains will be wiped out any day now.

BTC is for normie wagecucks even if it rapes my alts I will hold because they will win in the long run

I will have my hot wife and lambo by 2020... right?

>XRB
sell before people realize this is Verge 2.0

Fuck off this is the new BTC

NEW PARADIGM