mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathanon's MathHammerburger Helper:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/faqs/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bloody hell these things go fast

Truescale is for loyalists only !

1st for wrack city bitch

forth for Word Eaters

That's because 40k is fun.

God these are shit

Ad Mech Gimp

>primaris are the size marinelets should be
>primaris are supposed to be bigger than marinelets
>primaris not truescale
We need new space marine space marines.

How good are vindicators? Specifically compared to other chaos heavy support options

Fuck outta here with that shit opinion

>Custodes have army wide -1 to hit aura

a 6" bubble of -1 during shooting phase that costs 150 points isnt exactly free or army wide

see

Asking again, what brushes do you use to paint a tank?
Not including the citadel ones

Wow a new board game...

Looks to me like Space Marine Adventures is going to be the 40k version of a dungeoncrawl.
But instead of a warrior, a rogue, a bard, a mage and a cleric... we get a space marine, a space marine, a space marine, a space marine and a space marine.

How do they manage to come up with these fantastic ideas???

Are vexilla even worth it at any point? You're paying enough points for a custard guard squad for a single dude with a tiny bubble and your army's going to be spread out.

Not really. You’re 150+ points for some situational buffs, imo you’re better to grab the extra bodies and keep going.

Im going to modify my chicken gimps to gave big ole tits and you can't stop me, and you won't notice until turn four.

Post what youre working on RIGHT NOW

>what brushes do you use to paint a tank?
An airbrush

thicc celestine thighs right in my face

>9th roles around
>all new primaris kits to make the equal to manlets
>new codex fluff has no mention of primaris and all squads have original name(reavers are now assault)
>all manlet kits go to last chance to buy
>gw just acts like nothing happened

How do you go about making a fluffy world bearers list? I'm thinking plenty of cultists, possessed, dark apostles, and some daemon allies but which chaos god do I go for? Would Khorne daemons be fluffiest? What are some fluffy World Bearer anti-tank options?

What's the best way to sell 40k figures that you no longer want? Ebay? Craigslist? Putting up a flyer at a hobby shop?

I've got a bunch of models from a bunch of different factions, some painted, some primed, some still just plastic. I don't think I'm going to end up using them so I figured I should unload them. Seems like they'd be quite difficult to ship properly. Any advice?

Yes I know which ones have Beta rules.
The anti-tank Caladius isn't the Illiatus one

Finished this today. I'll give it a proper photoshoot some other day, but I cleaned off my desk for a couple weeks hobby break to avoid burnout.

*blocks your path*

I hope the DE codex has some good new art.

to be honest you must posses a high IQ to work as a game designer for GW

probably not

the Custodes banners should have been an option to upgrade a basic guy from a unit by paying the banner cost +30 or +50 points. Instead the banners are on an elite choice slot and cost a lot more than they need to. You can tell it was done to facilitate the banners incorporation into soup armies but it hurt the custodes internal army coherency.

I can't tell if you mean the World Eaters or Word Bearers.

Drop possessed and pick up some of these babies.

big ole aeldari tiddies right in my face

how do you quote a post in another thread? I just can't figure it out. Even my google skills fail me.

*turns the path into a lunar landscape*

Thats a disgusting titjob. Should have gone with the patrician singular piece.

Quote it in that thread, copy the numbers and the >> part and put it here, like replying to a regular post but slightly more complex.

How do I council of Ancients?

is it just spamming one type of dread or can i take a mix of all types of dreads with maybe some extra boxnaughts and contempers as the "troops"

literally just copy the post number and stick >> in front of it
then Moot's Machine does the rest

How am I supposed to slide my wiener in between her tatas?

*enjoys it*

reminder that pic related is older than many players

That's... a lot simpler than I expected. Who knew Veeky Forums's machine spirit was so smart?

I have an armor fetish so the more awkward the better

As expected of NPC races

Every time I see that picture I kind of want a Krieg army. Then I realize I don't have drug money to afford it with.

Why are Long Fangs half the price of Devastators (dollar wise)?

Hold on, there aren't even going to be actual Necron models in the box? Just those 4 Jap Marines and small tokens to function as the NPCs?

Holy shit this is worse than I ever could've imagined.

*curses you*

post rules

Buy user, I can't post a picture of my penis on this board.

I think trolling your opponent is very important in a game of 40k. For example, this Black Templar dreadnought would be a wonderful trolling unit.

>SPEHS MUHREENS VS NECRONS***!!!
>***Necrons not included

How gay is GW to make admech chicken bdsm mini as male?

No there will be Necron models in the box. At least going by the leaked pictures. around 10? or so

How is a 174 point dread a troll unit?

>world bearers
>l

there ya go

Do you have to use fine detail brushes?

>black templar

What would be each primarch's favourite vegetable? I will start with Dorn and say potato. It's simple and hearty and can grow pretty much anywhere. It's not nice to look at but gets the job done.

No one say "the Emperor" for anyone.

>Black Templar

I don't know if this will clog the thread to much, but I'm in need of imperium or Space marine reaction images.

did they remove the TS FAQ?

cant access the FAQ page on the warhammer community.

Guilliman: Himself, at least until Gathering Storm.

It'd be more than that unless they make new sprues.

Why are these guys allowed in the Ad Mec, isn't this like Techno Heresy?

If I use chaos boon and pull off getting a daemon prince, do I get to choose the loadout or does it go default.
All it says is that it needs to have the nurgle keyword.
Like could I get one with wings and double malefic claws for example.

Sanguinius would like the blood orange.

What’s essential for an upcoming and coming Sororitas chapter?

No
It is still there

Thinking of playing Deldar but I don't think I'm edgy enough, I don't even like metal. Should I bother?

Still there for me

>warhammer-community.com/faqs/

i don't know for sure what a world bearer is but i think one of these would go well in that list

I was planning to use those as possessed

plastic miniatures

I bet Fulgrim loves strawberries, dipped in chocolate

These things have the intelligence of an infant ogryn, it can forget to walk if the datasmith doesn't tell it how.

I know it looks like garbage, but it's the first time I've ever painted and it's my first model.

But I was wondering if the brown as the clothes looked good or I should try a different color.

I kinda like the gun black, but I wasn't sure what color to paint the shoes.

Super new here, what faction is this sexy thing?

Explain to the class how they're tech-heresy.

All these years I unironically thought it was world bearer... word bearer makes so much more sense. I'm going to kill myself now.

china is your friend

Dark Eldar. AKA Drukharii. AKA Drew Carey.

That, user is a dark eldar voidraven bomber. Come join us in Commorragh and we'll show you such sights!

Are they not just dumbed down Men of Iron, or am i over analysing?

Try something more brown for the clothes

at least some of their "processors" are organic neurons. so they are considered machine spirits instead of AI.

>chapter

Maybe by learning what you actually call things in your own faction's lore.

Have you read their fluff?

okay, thanks guys.

For a first model its fairly good. You haven't gunked it up terribly. The clothes color is ok, maybe a bit boring.
You may need to work on your brush control. Its a touch sloppy in some of the nitty gritty bits.

I can't stick any bigger than that in it yet,
no.

I will get 2x DI soon. How do I cover the slowness of my stinky dudes on budget? Would be a single Plagueburst Crawler any help in 1000pts and 1500pts?

Only the store fluff, i thought the Ad-Mech freaked out at anything that wasn't directly wired into a corpse.

The Citadel miniature holder should help speed up your brushwork

Here's what I suggest:
*Thin your paints using a palette and water.
*Use washes.
*Use multiple colours to paint one "colour" i.e. apply brown to clothes, then wash with agrax earthshade, then highlight the creases with a lighter brown (or the original brown if you can't afford another brown).
*Use a fine detail brush for highlights and getting the colours boundaries as close as possible (I see a lot of areas left black between different colours).