What is your ideal party makeup?

What is your ideal party makeup?

A decent amount of rouge, for starters.

THE BARBARIAN!

Three martials, two casters.

Some foundation, a load of bronzer for the barbarian, some pale powders and interesting eyeshadows for the elf.
Maybe some concealer for the wizard to hide the bags under the eyes that too many nights studying might impart.
Maybe the same for the warrior, hiding scars if they bother them.
The rogue probably just wears a load of dark eye makeup to try and look edgy.

Bards. A lot of them.

20 lvl wizard

You'll have to first give me a limit or else I'll just say an army of military trained wizards

The maximum possible amount of wizards

Any of the party combinations pictured.

>smart shit talker
>brash shit talker
>sexy shit talker
>sneaky shit talker
>charismatic shit talker
>psycho shit talker

5 sorcerers all using wild magic

Four female elves and my self-insert.

7 people max

The only correct answer.

Two Elves (class) and a Cleric (human, class).
It was my first one.

Bright Wizard, who thinks he is a knight
Green Wizard, cute herbologist girl
Brown Wizard, inna woods type, with fondness for critters
Azure Wizard, classical wizard wannabe, all robes & pointy hat
We are all college age apprentice wizard's, we are getting up to all kinds of shit. We all have familiars
Eagle for me the Bright, the Green with a fucking BEAR, Brown has a fox, & Azure has a songbird.

Very well, here we go. I'll use fantasy names considering the OP's pic

>The Soldier
Although they might not be on a war campaign his experience and battle tacticsare most definetely useful, he's good on field recognition and surviving but he's but a mere assistant to
>The Ranger
A true survivalist and a scout, capable of tracking enemies and food as well as preparing means to ambush it. Uses nature to his advantage with animal husbandry and herbology, although he might stop bleeding he can't do anything against the most terrible wounds and diseases, that's why you have
>The Alchemist
The doctor is IN. He will know exaclty what kind of herb or which finger of a frog's leg you'll have to ingest for the exact fever you're dealing with. His knowledge, however, is bound to the natural world unlike
>The Arcanist
It's magic, he ain't explaining shit. Someone who might not expose what they know and how they got to it is
>The Rogue
Always helpful, you never know when you'll need to get rid of some pesky sentinels without causing munch of ruckus or when you need to disarm a lock or trap, maybe you want something someone else has?

The other 2 are free spaces, maybe a setting relevant character like a rock levitating Psychic fortune teller or a morale booster like a Bard or a Jester. You can always have an Engineer if you're planning on having technology as well

Two tanks, one long range trap detecting rogue, one healer. One DPS focused mage as an option. Every possible situation is effectively covered by that makeup

monk, demon slayer, school girl, three demons

Ideal party: 3+ players who show up consistently, give a shit, and try.

Class choice flexible

Less posting bard and more unboxing please.

1 wizard
6 catgirls

Assuming D&Dish game
A Fighter/M-U, a Cleric/Rogue, a Rogue/Fighter and M-U/Cleric.
That way every party member has a number of options in every situation and with teamwork every traditional position can be fulfilled.
Those combinations in particular because I like the flavour potentials.
>The HUGE scholar ether too thoughtful for the battlefield or to reckless for the library
>The inquisitor or disgraced wandering priest
>The swashbuckler or underhanded thug who uses any means to win
>The wise, feeble sage who understands many worlds
Preferably everyone uses subtle or control based magic.

Underrated.

Paladin as healer and tank
Barbarian rogue druid multiclass as jack of all trades.
Necrolich, as a more squishy paladin with more magic and resurrect
Purist wizard for reality bending spells.

I was going to make that joke
fuck you

I played a PF game with 5 casters once: magus, oracle, psychic, sorcerer, wizard. Our overall strength/performance spiked once we got out of the early levels, but we were fighting CR20+ creatures around level 16/17. Really fun desu, would do it again.

Is rouge good for party makeup?

>finally quit GMing
>friend starts new PF campaign
>decide to play wizard for the first time
>another player wants to play cleric since he's never played one
>start getting excited thinking that for once we'll have a core-only group
>third player wants to play rogue
>.....
>week goes by
>cleric decides to play summoner and now can do 3 attacks each of which deal +6 damage
>fourth player switches from a fighter-type to oracle
>play first session it goes okay
>summoner now wants to play shifter
>new player is joining the game who we literally have to limit to core material because he fucks with the game otherwise, swinging a Huge-sized greatclub at level 1 by stacking 3 archetypes that can't even be combined, and the GM is too busy to check his characters
I just want a party of mostly fighting-men with swords who slay ankhegs and owlbears and rescue caravan families from bandits....

and inb4 "core PF is the most broken" I know it is but at least the core spells I know how they work and it's not some ridiculous character that has 30 AC and +8 to all saves by level 4.

Barbarian, Paladin, Rogue, Cleric and another caster.
And a fighter with a spear if I wanna bring in more than 5. Works well enough in ToEE at any rate.

Depends on the setting...

For standard DnD based fantasy, I'd say 1 Paladin, 1 fighter, 1 cleric, 1 wizzard/sorcerer, 1 rogue. (Subject to change).

For a less good aligned party, 1 barbarian, 1 fighter, 1 rogue, 1 druid/alchemist/Orical, 1 wizzard/sorcerer.

As long as there are no martials, I'm not picky.

These anons get it. As for me, I'd settle for one leader, four bimbos.

Well, since you ask...

I don’t really care as long as the backstory is interesting. It’s cool to see a nonideal party adapt to better synergize in combat.

five martials, one anti-caster

is gropey still around?