What's it do if it falls over

what's it do if it falls over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6g6QdTeJFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

flails around like a 3 year old having a fit and/or with a fish out of water

Gets help or turns torso 180 degrees, quickly pushes against ground and tries to get the timing of walking forward correct so it doesn't fall forward.

Holy shit, my sides.

I can imagine some traitor guardsmen getting a bangalore, jumping out of a hole, and slamming it against the Dread.

Not that that even penetrates its armor, but it gives JUUUUST enough force to put it off balance... and then they push.

Dreadnought tipping. The newest sport this side of the segmentum.

Probably this.

Reclassifies as Juggernot

Servitors in a crane and tow truck come along and pull it out the ground.

>Face planted in the ground.
>Starts rotating arms 360 degrees.
>rapidly pinwheels itself forward like someone's Sonic OC.
>It's funny until you get mauled by what is essentially a burrowing tank.
>Them it's hilarious.

I dunno man. What do you do when you fall over?

I just lie there staring at the sky contemplating things until someone notices and picks me up.

This. The Dread is strange in that it could easily maneuver itself upright if pushed over in any direction, but It shouldn't be able to walk, especially at the speeds they do.

It picks itself right the fuck back up. Like Robocop.

I don't know why I laughed, but thanks user.

The models wouldn't be able to walk. In Dawn of war they had to extent the legs to be able to make them walk. They had to get special permission from gw to change the dread

See you picked a bad example there, because the blood angel dreads just need to point their magna grapple at the sun and get sucked back upright.

One wraithlord kneels down behind the dred while another pushes it

In one of the space marine battles books it shoots out these hydraulic rods that pushes it back up like a bike stand.

>but It shouldn't be able to walk, especially at the speeds they do.

Sort of.

youtube.com/watch?v=W6g6QdTeJFs

Crawls to enemy to kill him

>2

>swiggity fucking swooty I'm coming for that heretical booty

I have never seen this before. We should stick to models and books - it looks so retarded. Had a good laugh.