How would you punish misbehaving party members?

How would you punish misbehaving party members?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wc__MN2wEJg
lmgtfy.com/?q=Fat elf manga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stake them to the ground and leave them for the goblins. Nobody got time for that shit.

Spray bottle?

No.

Spay bottle.

This looks like a rousing Chinese cartoon. What is it the name of this fine literature?

No.

Spay bot

dungeon meshi/delicious in dungeon

Thank you, my friend

>engaging hijinks on the time off
something playful and creative - probably involving cute dress-up
>staying out of the line on the job
stern talking to on first offense
drop them on second offense

Oh shit. Have you really never read Dungeon Meshi?

No, but I am now. It's pretty good.

The wizard in my party always prepares cone of shame, just in case.

I love that manga.

Your wizard is a wise man, which probably means he's not a good wizard.

Hire a nun camp follow to scold us when we misbehave.

If you play a catgirl someone is going to molest you.

Give 'em a good caning.

Depends on what they did, the punishment ranges from simple fasting to mindwipe or death.

Spankings.

I wouldn't punish Asebi, she deserves to be stroked gently and scratched behind the ears and force-fed mushrooms until she learns to appreciate them.

>Using the name her human master inflicted on her
Cunt

kinky

That seems more like a psion power.

Sauce? IQDB and Google give me fuck-all.

>Your wizard is a wise man, which probably means he's not a good wizard.
10/10

Cunt-cat gets nothing but abuse until she FUCKING learns to eat her mushrooms.

Elf San Wa Elf-san wa Yaserarenai, translated to Elf San Can't Diet.

Its by hentai/ecchi artist Methonium turned only slightly ecchi weekly publication in the mainstream and is mostly about a dude who works at a massage therapy clinic helping fantasy land secret refugee monster girls girls deal with the abundance of food in our world with muscle massage therapy and exercise tips.

There is thick, fit, fat, and not yet any instances of the level Gabriel Iglesias calls DAAAAAAAAYUM.

You don't just drop them in front of the cook though, you ask someone if they want your mushrooms.

Then again, it is Japan, where ordering any changes to a menu item is seen as incredibly childish and immature.

One of the reasons in the FFXV Brotherhood anime vignettes that Noctis takes the tomato off his hamburger at the diner and is chided for it by Ignis.

Then again, she's a damn adventurer and adventurers eat what they're godsdamned given!

Unless they are a Good Wizard and are above such trivialities.

Hah! Nice. Added to the reading list.

there was one issue where things got a little out of hand for our protagonists.

Oni and dark elf best girls.

>Satyr hater
look this isn't /a/ so you best be careful about starting a waifu war

>being a catgirl gives someone a good enough reason to molest you
I think there’s a much bigger problem here.

Dark Elf is best.

It's a shame that she was translated as Saytr when she is clearly some kind of succubus.

A fa/tg/uy should know better than to commit the classic blunder of staring at land whale from Asia.

I can't help it if I like big, meaty orcs

Agreed, my friend.

That is not DAAAAAAAAAYUM, its big, but it isn't that.

>fat enough to spontaneously rupture your entire outfit isn't DAAAAAAAAAYUM
I dunno man, how many lines can you draw past that?

Time dilation?

DAAAAAAAAYUM would be larger than the comedian I'm referencing, who if at level four of their metric.

Alright, linking you to the bit.
>youtube.com/watch?v=wc__MN2wEJg

Satyr doesn’t look fat, why is she in this series?

What are some of the artist’s better hentai works?

Im lazy, where can i read/download this?

(wait for it)

I'm actually familiar with his bit, but specifically DAAAAAAAAYUM and Oh-hell-no levels of fatness are derivative of the responses they produce in others. If you see someone so fat their clothes explode off of them, "DAAAAAAAAYUM" is a likely response.

she's big enough to jiggle. Muchi Lover is the only Tank I'm aware of that Meth got published, but it's great. The peach butt and meat two-parters are personal faves.

mangadex or look up #EverydayHeroes for the scanlation group.

tnx

Well certainly the rapid weight gain to the point of bursting clothes is a DAAAAAAAYUM moment, but they're smaller than Gabriel, so its not at DAAAAAAAAAAYUM level of fatness.

I'd say they float between healthy and fluffy (levels 2 n 4)

With pregnancy.

agreed whole heartedly. I don't know if they're the largest Meth has ever done though.

Finest taste

Basically monstergirls come to Earth as tourists. Title character becomes obsessed with America's deeply unhealthy cuisine.

E-even boys?

But it's an all male party.

>today, the barbarian learned what an ovipositor is.

what race are you playing that has one of those, damn

>and force-fed mushrooms until she learns to appreciate them

No exceptions. Someone will end up pregnant.

Welp, Congratulations, hit them with Slaads.

They may never learn, and then you have to deal with a useless fat ninja cat girl. You can't have fat nin-

...you know what, never mind.

you would rape your fellow bulky barbarian who stepped out of line?

>FFXV Brotherhood anime vignettes that Noctis takes the tomato off his hamburger at the diner
fucking pleb.

>not demanding he show you his honor
>his OTHER honor

Now transcend the material.

Just revel in the concept; spayed.

Can I have some more, please and thank you?

>Unless they are a Good Wizard and are above such trivialities
So not a dark wizard like Marcille then?

Rape Them

Our rogue is an idiot who didn't take a ranged weapon of any type.. Basically abandoned the party to fight a wind elemental, as the monk who had to stand toe to funnel cloud with the damn thing I've basically decided that I'm not going out of my way to save him.. and just enjoy watching him drop to stupid shit before going in and ending the problem

this

Why wouldn't you?
You getting all fruity on me, son?
You want be the one to get raped, huh?
In this world you either fuck people in the ass or you get fucked by people in the ass.

Whats with this pic?

Do you see that finger pose on the other chick?
Google "Kancho".

Sucy is the best girl.

usually just let them carry on until their shitheaded antics catch up to them and nobody wants to bail them out.

see

Ii tasuto, Patrician-san

The Deluxe Punishment Bag.

i stop healing them.

>How would you punish misbehaving party members?

Turn them into canned food, the worthwhile PC's need to eat.

>Bubba's lust is insatiable, no matter what universe he's in

Threaten them to deliver him tied and naked to his liege with part of the gold we have pillaged from the dungeon and treasure rightfully belongs to the local lord simply by being there. He will surely be executed for banditry.

If my party is an example, beat you up a little, tie you up, and then do their job. That's what I get for trying to save baby Kobolds, I guess. I would prefer spankings.

Why is kitty always shitty?

that is the 15th gayest thing i've seen on Veeky Forums

It's ancient magic, you philistine.

Not good as in not wizardly, such as a wizard held back from his full potential by such frivolous things as ethics and the scientific method, or not good as in not morally righteous, such as a wizard wise enough to the ways of the world that he knows precisely how to screw everyone else over in such a way that benefits himself.

Semantics.

In the JJBA campaign, they have to go through a pro wrestling cage match with my previous character.
We've actually lost a few characters to her.

My group just sort of forgot about it really quickly, which pisses me off a little bit, but everyone else seems to be of the same mind about it, so I can't say anything.

She is best girl, need to mating press

I wish there was a "westernised" version where you read left to right.

No.

Spa bot

Elf-san wa yaserarenai is the sauce and here is a link lmgtfy.com/?q=Fat elf manga for extra spoon feeding

No.
pat

Heyyyy, they finally added in Catgirl party member from the oneshot!

My party is terrible at punishing misbehaving members, or maybe the misbehaving members are too good at what they do....