Lets go boys

Lets go boys.
> Intel shares are down 2% premarket.
>AMD shares are up 6.7% premarket.

Other urls found in this thread:

seekingalpha.com/news/3320844-amd-plus-6_7-percent-intel-chip-flaw-report
techpowerup.com/240187/amd-struggles-to-be-excluded-from-unwarranted-intel-vt-flaw-kernel-patches
lkml.org/lkml/2017/12/27/2
cnbc.com/2018/01/03/amd-shares-surge-on-report-of-an-intel-chip-security-flaw.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-03/amd-soars-after-rival-intel-said-to-reveal-processor-flaw
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2018/01/03/fix-critical-intel-chip-flaw-will-slow-millions-computers/
theverge.com/2018/1/3/16844630/intel-processor-security-flaw-bug-kernel-windows-linux
top500.org/news/amd-demos-petaflop-in-a-rack-supercomputer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ikr

Hmm. So the Veeky Forums FUD about intel chip massive bug was real. Heard it here first 48 hours before anyone else.

seekingalpha.com/news/3320844-amd-plus-6_7-percent-intel-chip-flaw-report

Rip intel.
About to buy 8700k I got threadripper instead.

There is some serious shit doing down with the Linux kernel patch.
Basically the devs removed the ability for the patch to differentiate between AMD and Intel CPUs so the patch is pushed to both crippling both even though AMD is immune to the vulnerability.

>techpowerup.com/240187/amd-struggles-to-be-excluded-from-unwarranted-intel-vt-flaw-kernel-patches

>lkml.org/lkml/2017/12/27/2

dont forget the CEO dumped his shares 10 days ago and the embargo on the vulnerability.
Storm is coming.

Ya boy ready for some AMD action

Shares?

true big if

Get at my BABA bros

>AMD

You'd be better off buying Nvidia.

I don't know those coins. Where are they listed? On normiebase or binance?

AMD sucks and will be single digits in 6 months

this is a gift dip in INTC it hits 100 before year end

amd coin you scrub

all this intcoin fud

Nvidia is comfiest stock hold of my life

threadripper is bae

>buy stock
>wait a year to go up 5%
>buy meme coins
>goes up 50% in a day
really makes you think...

Intel wagecuck here
Our stock has always kinda sucked
But our stock purchase plan is about to happen, which usually devalues the stock heavily as most people quicksell for the gainz
So he probably just sold at the short-term peak

But he dumped all of it and kept what is required bare minimum to be in the CEO position.
If that doesn't set a red flag I don't know what does.

Be careful, babyboomers who were born millionaires because their family has a petrol company will get mad at you for being a normal person getting rich

I learned the hard way when I was a Robin Hood faggot for 2016 to mid 2017. Never again.

Mainstream media just woke up

cnbc.com/2018/01/03/amd-shares-surge-on-report-of-an-intel-chip-security-flaw.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-03/amd-soars-after-rival-intel-said-to-reveal-processor-flaw
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2018/01/03/fix-critical-intel-chip-flaw-will-slow-millions-computers/
theverge.com/2018/1/3/16844630/intel-processor-security-flaw-bug-kernel-windows-linux

Happy to see a non-coin thread.

However you guys gonna need to clue me in.
Wtf does this all mean? AMD stock will go up? Intel will go down? Why?

Every Intel CPU manufactured in the past decade is vulnerable to exploit.
The fix cripples the cpu by 30%.
This is a huge hit to data centers especially Amazon and Google.
The exploit is under embargo of being released.

AMD is immune to this.

Intel CEO dumps shares 10 days ago.

Controversies are happening in the Linux domain because the vanilla kernel patch pushed in such a way that cripples both Intel and AMD.

NASDAQ opened with the stats in the op.

Mainstream media just woke up and reporting.

guess what happened 18 years ago? bull markets don't last forever

INTEL IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

Good summary. This feels like a major hit to Intel's product line. They've gotta delay all of their future chips to address this architecture flaw.

>colluding with Intel STILL
I hope they get their just desserts

>stocks
Hello gramps

>he didnt buy ripple

They are already lagging behind the curve because pic related and they still don't have a response to the 7nm process AMD has prepared.
So next year AMD will be pushing Zen+ and late 2018 Zen2 7nm cpus while intel is still stuck on 14nm.

If this were crypto Intel would be dumping like 20-30%, how the hell can a colossal fuckup like this only reduce it's stock price by 2%? I know it's early in the day but still...

none of the linux shit matters. business just don't want to touch AMD, its there for cheap/price sensitive consumers, so long term this bug won't change a think in the share of the market intel has

>none of the linux shit matters.
All datacenters run some flavor of linux.

>usiness just don't want to touch AMD
>top500.org/news/amd-demos-petaflop-in-a-rack-supercomputer/
Not since this year.They are cheaper and faster then anything Intel can offer.

It's been 18 years?

> bought a shitload of MU yesterday instead of INTEL like I almost did

wew lad

>none of the linux shit matters.
least_intelligent_post_award.jpg

>intel stock 2% down

wow, it's fucking nothing

Is this coin on Yobit?

$MJX $MJX $MJX $MJX
$SOXL $SOXL $SOXL $SOXL

MAKE MONEY WITH ME BROS