mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathanon's MathHammerburger Helper:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#gid=22587581
strawpoll.me/15094372
strawpoll.me/15094645
strawpoll.me/15109687
strawpoll.me/15109968
strawpoll.me/15109975
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for 8th is bland

I was so devastated to hear about his condition, I hope we can do something for him.

xth for a comfy thread about beep boops

also how many dunecrawlers is too many?

Any tips for which units to use in my iron hands list from what I have? 20 tacticals, 2 rhinos, 1 LRC, 5 devastators (lascannons), 5 terminators (magnetized for standard or assault), 2 dreads, 1 leviathan, 1 deredeo, 1 redemptor, and some various hq's. Trying to determine what units I should get to cover my armies weaknesses.

>I was so devastated to hear about his condition, I hope we can do something for him.

What happened? I tried searching the last thread and couldn't find anything.

Im going to scratchbuild and cast 24 big gunz

I was thinking of doing 12 lobbas

should I do the other 12 as kannons or big zappas?

Give me one reason why your dudes aren't worse than my dudes

Dumbass meme fagot has cancer from drinking paint water.

what's wrong with him?

Dude don't remind me.

As I said here

Heya, Chart-user here again. Took the opportunity to do Adeptus Custodes, too, since they were so short. It was pleasantly straightforward. Enjoy! Custodes mathhammer below:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#gid=22587581

Next up is the Death Guard, then Thousand Sons.

they're dark eldar

buff choas spawns

toaster fucking

You need more anti-tank. You always need more anti-tank

2k list is what I'm aiming for. Almost all of my units are magnetized with a majority of the weapon options available to them so any loadout recommendations work. My hq's include a librarian, tech priest, chaplain and a power armor and terminator captain

But user you answered your own question. They're not your dudes.

models that don't look like shit when?

How many races actually have a multikit HQ choice?
I know for certain there's Space Marines, Imperial Guard, Chaos Space Marines, Daemons, and Tau.
Anyone else I'm missing?

Well, user, how many Heavy Support slots does your list allow?

So whats the verdict on these special olympics guys? Are they good or not?

Still useless, you're just asking "hey, do all the work for me"
And if we do that you're not learning how to build your list.

Come back after you've figured out your own list, THEN we're rip it to shreds, tell you its shit and tell you how to fix it
That's what I did when I first came here and it worked wonders.

Melee Dunecrawler option when?

It's a damn shame the crab tank doesn't have a punchy crab arm.

Chaos spawns are the shit.
>inb4 the

>inb4 the

yes, YES?! WHAT IS IT?

What are you, some sort of tech heretic? Might as well bind a daemon into it and call it a Defiler at that point.

As a stand alone? They're mediocre at best. As a soup ingredient? Fantastic.

They're already amazing

ouch

You mean a Defiler?

>NEXT up deathguard
Yay finally. Hope you use the CA numbers.

It already has little nibble arms and can flip its gun up and down. Just stick a big hammer on that end and you got yourself a great melee machine.

Do we have any idea what armigers actually do yet

what if

instead of trying to force/encourage fluffy lists via additional rules or restrictions

they just designed the units such that they work well together when fielded in a fluffy manner

Your suggestion is so vague that its basically just a platitude

That's what factions were supposed to be...

>laughs in spearhead detachment
as many as i want user

there was a rules leak two days ago on here in another thread but time will tell if it was legit. i didn't copy them down but from memory they were alright.

BIG. METAL. CLAWS!

40k-Infinity conversion user here, Here with feedback questions so I can see how people would like it to be.
Here's the questions from Saturday
Question 1 (multi-wound weapons)
Question 2 (ARM table preference)
The TL;DR summary for questions 1 & 2.
And the questions from last thread
Question 3 (Flamers)
Questions 4 & 5 (Multiple ranged weapons & combi-weapons)

Strawpolls in one place for convenience:
Question 1: strawpoll.me/15094372
Question 2: strawpoll.me/15094645
Question 3: strawpoll.me/15109687
Question 4: strawpoll.me/15109968
Question 5: strawpoll.me/15109975

Then the only limitation is the point limit!

describe your dudes only using an image

The problem here is, one - what is the definition of "fluffy" you're going for here? And two - if you did this "fluffy" lists just become the new WAACfag lists.

How do I get the most out of 20 webway Kabalites? I figure the best option is to drop them on or near a contested objective and have something else screen them, but any more specifics? What kind of unit (if any) should I webway in with them?

I was considering dropping in some grotesques right in front, how feasible would this be?

Watcha working on /40kg/?

What changes does 8th need
Hardmode: Not "everything"

Well here's a list I came up with earlier just wanted an idea of where to start. I was thinking of using the librarian to buff the leviathan with veil of time and maybe use might of heroes on it as well or another dreadnought. Techmarine for repairing all the armored units

Iron Hands Vanguard+Spearhead Detachments 1996/2000pts

Vanguard Detachment:
HQ:
Librarian in Terminator Armour: Force Axe 132pts

Elite:
Dreadnought: Assault Cannon, DCCW w/ storm bolter 134pts
Dreadnought: Twin Lascannon, DCCW w/ storm bolter 162pts
Redemptor Dreadnought: Heavy onslaught cannon, onslaught cannon, 2x storm bolters 206pts
Relic Deredeo: Autocannons, automantic pavaise 237pts
Terminator Assault Squad: 3x TH/SS, 2x lighting claws 255pts

Spearhead Detachment
HQ:
Techmarine: power axe, the armour indomitus 62pts

Heavy Support:
Devastators: 4x lascannons 165pts
Land Raider Crusader: Multi-melta 335pts
Relic Leviathan Dreadnought: 2x siege claw w/ meltaguns 308pts

bring back USRs, remove bubble abilities from everything, drop default point value to 1500

>neutron dunecrawler is 145 points
2000 points for worth of dunecrawlers gives me 13 crab bois plus room for some enginseers to repair them.

how you liking dark angels with edition?

Flamers need to be not shit
-1 to hit pls go
Tacticals should be not straight up worse than other troop options
Turn 1 charges need to be harder

Bring back templates

AdMech

Shit

Clearly must be... Slannesh

Zzap guns are the only answer for a true green-spored Ork.

exactly this. someone can easily justify their ynnari/reaper/hemlock spam with 'oh ynnari is visiting alaitoc and they had lots of dark reapers on call when x attacked x'.

Don't forget about Icarus Crawlers. Always want to bring some amount of them. I like 1/3rd of mine to use Icarus.

>I play SoB

I don’t get it. Are you playing Reddit?

Are there any 40K art where its not just one army shitting on another? Something where theres an equal amount of dead dudes on each side.

is it true?

Seems accurate.

>Flamers need to be not shit
D6 hits works out to be 3.5 bolters hits regardless of the blob size that failts to wound 1/3 and is saved 1/3 by 5+
Just weak considering a range of 8''

>Turn 1 charges need to be harder
Problems with perfectly accurate deepstrikes

That was an incredibly shitty justification that made very little sense.

Just accept that there will always in any game be two styles of play, and one of those will be people obsessively pulling any advantage they think might help them win.

If you want to play fun fluffy games then man up and say it to your opponent (preferably BEFORE they've picked which models they're using), don't whine about it on an anonymous Thai basketweaving board.

*Blocks your path*

Does anyone else remember the times we had together with this game? Sometimes I sit here and think about the times I used to have with my battle brothers, kicking back and relaxing with a good evening of shooting and hacking apart xenos. I remember a time when my Sergeant got downed by an Eldar guardian, and I took a long overwatch of his body with my stalker bolter. 6 Eldar came to try and execute him, and I headshotted all 6 of them in a row while he watched and laughed his ass off. I remember the days when my Sergeant would say, "It's wolfin wednesday! Get your axes out lads, we're meleeing only today!"

Damn those were good times. Whatever happened to those? What happened to this game?

A lot of Crimson Fist artwork is like that actually. They even have one where you can only see their own casualties and they still look fucking badass

literally what they're based on

>look closely
>the one on the left has a stupid chin horn and not a big long tongue
Ruined

>remove bubble abilities from everything

Not enjoying Herohammer: Huddle in my Bubble edition?

-1 is good, but not as a free army trait

>if you did this "fluffy" lists just become the new WAACfag lists.

>waacfags and fluffy lists can play together without either not having fun
the horror

Now that all the marine chapters are in one codex, how illegal is it to make a chapter that combines dark angels and blood angels units without being allies?

Remove moral immunity.
Have the template attacks nearby and unit based to a cap.
6s always hit.

What?

Bubbles don't need to be nerfed, they're a valid strategy. There just needs to be reasons to choose spreading out instead (which there currently are not). Have you tried maelstrom on a 6x4 board?

>without being allies
allies don't exist anyway

>how illegal is it
you can just play imperium soup

I play Steel Confessors. "Fluffy List" for me means taking a single 10-man 'Devastator Squad' to a 2000 point game.

And by devastator squad, I mean 5 normal dreadnoughts with "Bolters"(Assault cannons), 4 Mortis Dreadnoughts with CML+Quadlas, and a 'sergeant' Mortis Contemptor with CML+Quadlas

I've been seeing this wrong for over a decade.

Say I wanted to make my own chapter that uses mostly blood angels but also has deathwing and ravenwing. Can I do this since the codex for space marines has all chapters in it?

Sure thang.

They're not fun. And synergy-stacking limits variety and leads to runaway victories as one person or the other's engine breaks down.

Bubbles need to be removed. Do you even play this game?

It's literally blob vs blob at my LGS. You just move your blob around caping points and shooting at the other blob.

Blood Angels and Dark Angels are separate codexes.

buff stacking as being a core strategy, ehhh, not fun

dead like its developers

They need to make early access games illegal all it does is encourage developers into grabbing their cash and bolting with it

A) It actually doesn't, that's the index. They've released separate codexes for BA and DA.
B) You can still do that but you're going to lose access to stratagems, chapter traits, and relics.

if you do this just take different detachments