Why buy DBC

There is still a chance for people on the verge to jump on board before the moon mission begins.

To understand why DBC will moon, you have to first understand sell walls. Here is an abriged version of an explenation from a reddit user.

>inb4 go back to plebbit

It's a quality post.

>A sell wall is a tool used by a rich individual,or group of rich individuals, to manipulate the price of a stock downwards. A large sell order is set at a specific price by the whale(s) to prevent higher sell orders from executing.

>Richard and his friends decide that it's a good idea [to put up a sell wall]. They all want 1 million of X cryptocurrency. Unfortunately, in the cryptocurrency market Richard and his friends can't execute all the buy orders at once or the prices will skyrocket!

>To achieve 1 million obtained goal, they decide to set up a sell wall, and manipulate the price downwards.

>They do this in steps:

>They accumulate together. They will maybe get 250,000 of X crypto each. In their specific market, this didn't affect the price that much. Great!

>They now set a specific price they feel is low enough for them to be able to reach their 1m X crypto goal. For this particular crypto they decide to all sell their obtained crypto at $2.40.

>Now, between Richard and the group, there is >1 million dollars worth of X crypto selling for @2.40 on the market, a seemingly undervalued price.There is SO much volume being sold now, buying pressure cannot eat through that wall in a reasonable time frame - it would take a very high buying pressure to do so.

>What also happens next is the key: nobody else can sell above that sell wall price until it's gone. The result? People need to sell lower than the sell wall in order to liquefy their stock. This drives the price downwards.

>Richard and his friends can now safey all get to their 1m X crypto mark without raising the price exponentially! When they decide to rid their sell walls the price moves up accordingly!

Other urls found in this thread:

yicaiglobal.com/news/ai-blockchain-project-deepbrain-secures-usd492-million-its-first-financing-round
kucoin.com/#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cont.

This is what happened with REQ and VeChain:

>For those that don't know, about a month ago vechain was sitting around 29 cents. They had a pretty large announcement that was, yes, front page of reddit. The price nearly doubled to 70 cents (it actually happened right before the announcement).

>VECHAIN has had a lot of new partnerships, announcements, and generally great news to propel the crypto further, but has been held back by these sells walls constantly. Just recently buying pressure has been very high and the whales have been having trouble controlling it they way they would like.

And on how to take advantage of a sell wall:

>Look for great projects and determine if they solve a need. Look to see what's hitting the media's spot light, such as the front page here. THEN take a look at the depth charts on the exchanges. When you see these obvious sell walls, you want to investigate and try to identify any trends.

>Perhaps you can look at volume of a cryptocurrency. A stagnant crypto with LOTS of volume is a huge indicator, sideways consolidation. Ripple did this for a few weeks, even months at certain stages.

>Once you find one that looks good - you'll need to hold at the mercy of the whales. Trust me, they want profit more than you do. The wait is almost always worth it because price will rise very rapidly once selling pressure is completely abolished.

3/3

You know those suckerfishes that attach themselves to a much larger fish in order to feed on the crumbs around its host? Well, this is what you have to do when you spot a sell wall. When a whale - who is much more successful in trading than you - uses this strategy in order to accumulate much more of a given crypto, you know it is time for you to follow.

DBC has been stagnating due to some very serious walls, see pic related. Meaning, i) the price has been surpressed and ii) there is still time to move in before the whales lift up their barriers and let the price rise rapidly.

Come, user. Your lambo awaits.

does this look like a sell wall to you?

Thanks bro! Im holding req and dbc of course

Look at the ETH pairing.

Okay so what happens when it jumps on Huobi? Wouldn’t the volume just give them a nice big fuck you?

I see your point, thanks for the explanation. I see your point especially if your in it for the long run.

This might be an obvious question but how would you identify a not superficially low price?
Probably behind the sell walls but there are multiple so behind which one is it?

That is a single person's buywall on $0.12. As people can still sell at $0.13 for ETH, that has no relevance to the market price.

Solid idea & tech + low marketcap + trustworthy team + ongoing discussion about it + sell wall = a ticket to the moon

Yes but the point being get in now.

lol if people still don't understand that it is artificially kept low, idk anymore..

THIS ONE IS ABOUT TO GO

IM all in @ 198 vitaliks
Am I fucked? I believe in the project and did my research but this price surpression is messing with my conciction. How can one tell ((they)) do this intentionally to accumulate and its not just selling pressure?

Hobe huobi lists it soon

In since eight cent. Are nebulus doing something soon?

I ain't gonna read a 61 page whitepaper.

DBC asked coinmarketcap for a correction from 900M to 1.5B circulating supply

if any new people are reading this, you're not gonna make it fomoing into XLM hoping for 10% gains.
You gotta get in a new coin before it explodes and let the market come to you.

dbc bags are getting heavy as fuck
its was monning and shilled by ta fags but whales fucked it up
now the team is not making much announcements, sell walls were gone but it still didnt moon
and kucoin keeps breaking

Walls are still up, see pic in OP.

It hasn't even been 2 weeks. This is going to 75 cents by Q2.

they went down a couple times recently

Just dumped 80k to buy the dragon chain dip. I went with DBC a few days ago, what a mistake. Luckily I owned enigma so I could take the hit.

Weak hands get swallowed by the whales.

yicaiglobal.com/news/ai-blockchain-project-deepbrain-secures-usd492-million-its-first-financing-round

>kucoin keeps breaking

Who are those lovely Asian men ?

KuCoin dev team :-)

they all wear the exact same glasses, did they actual shop their glasses on?

wow
to young to understand the market i guess

what is the point of your post?

They should start a c-pop group about crypto. Would be groundbreaking.

Whales aren't buying. There are no buy orders, this is a meme. If you've been watching the coin the past few days it is extremely obvious whales are dumping anything over 150 vits to anyone that will buy them. I was dump and got in at 170 and didn't sell on the pump. Lesson learned, time to move on. This is going nowhere for a long time.

Look at the image name
It's KuCoin dev team

oh i thought you were being ironic

Either that or they buy them in bulk

sum of dick length: 80cm

>cant login in again
do chinks understand that people have money in this?

>tfw already up 5% on dragon

Selling bags feels so liberating. It's hard but once you do it you feel so much lighter and refreshed.

I hope to get back in in a couple weeks though don't moon without me plz.

my thought too. pretty much a shitcoin

If that was true, and the supply would overwhelm the demand, it would have gone downhill rapidly already. Evidently, there is enough demand to keep it going sideways.

Looks like a penis reaction chart desu

Nope it's shit. Sold my stack and put it into xlm.

Eat ass fags. I feel so relieved I sold this shit

Bullshit.
On monday DBC was about to go parabolic when they suddenly pulled out their sell walls and suppressed the price.
If they just want to dump then why didn't they wait until the price was higher?

Thank you for this explanation. I was to embarrassed to ask how sell walls work. What price do You expect once the sell walls drop?

Seconded, I'm always surprised when Veeky Forumsraelis are helpful to newfags

if you cant log into kucoin, try incognito window...worked for me to get into 2fa.

also clear cache or try app

They aren't dumping, there isn't enough volume to dump without completely destroying faith in the coin. So they are letting sell walls sit and adding to them as they get eaten. Soon people will start dumping bags like me and it will be every man for himself.

I was there for that pump, that was a whale buying his own sell orders to win the trading competition.

Just sold. Had enough of this bleed out.

friends. if u reading this => buy DBC, we going to the moon soon kucoin.com/#/ ?
r=1r7ba use my ref, say ty to me and anons by end q1 2018

It's almost like these bullshit trading competitions stifle the price of a coin and people lose all faith short term.

Well it is hard to say, but the concept itself is certainly viable enough, and the team is capable enough for DBC to rise to the top 35 crypto and reach a 1 000 000 000 cap. With that, the price would be $1,1.

That is the point of a sell wall: to have weak hands sell their stock and possibly outbid one another, lowering the price, so the whales can accumulate all that they need. But please do, the sooner the weak hands get out, the faster the whales get what they want and let the price rise.

But in the long term it is not faith, but a sound product which gives it value. So it is completely alright.

Bump

Lol I rode link down from 9k sats. People said that at 8k. 7k. 6k. All the way down to 1.6k.

Not falling for it again. Have fun with it, this coin is dead. Walls will get lower and lower as there are no buyers and everyone wants out. There are good sell walls (lots of buying pressure, keeping the price low to buy under the wall) and bad sell walls (no buying pressure, wanting out at the maximum value you think you can get).

Know the difference.

that u got burned on the wrong coin doesn't mean this will happen everytime

Fake tweet.

Go back to plebbit

Theres a few bitter anons here who are mad and are making OC FUDs in PS

Walls are not getting lower, and there are significant buy walls at $0.12, if it would ever get to that point, see and the buy orders in the ETH pair. In short, there is a free range between the ceiling of $0.14 and the floor of $0.12 for weak hands to sell their bag and undercut one another, filling up the whales.

DBC had a serious momentum two days ago, which was surpressed by the walls. It ate through many, but it didn't ate through all. If what we face was "wanting out at the maximum value you think you can get," they would have just lifted the walls at that point. The fact that they didn't clearly indicates they desire not maximum value, but maximum stock at a low price.

Same symptoms. It's a carbon copy of link from my experience. Not saying it is certain to happen again but all the signs are there. Since I made that post a guy moved his 60 eth sell order under the guy at 150. This will get ugly as they all try to get out first and other people start lowering their sells too.

That was a guy trading to himself to win the competition, you could see his bots placing repeating buys at like 10,706.96 DBC.

Buy walls can easily be spoofed, and massive ones like those all in the same place are. They want people to buy above there and when they start getting filled they will disappear.

Not saying this coin is done but looks really fucking bad at the moment when everything else is mooning.

What is$1,1

Comparing some shit coin thats been out for months and actually got some gains for a while, to dbc, which has been out for less than a week and is sitting at 50%~ of its average. Linkies just salty about their ath bags, after it mooned...

The only reason its down is this shit btc rally.

Btc is stagnant you stupid fuck.

>Btc goes up 1500$
>Lots of coins drop 10-15%
> 1 day = stagnant

Holy fucking shit, how fucking dumb can you be.

If you decide to sign up use my referral code 1aNxa

The COO and Product Designer are the same person.

Kek, yes they do. But maybe they just hate waito piggu and want to see you fail in life. Apparently the problem with Kucoin was a missing string of code or something, they forgot a bit which fucks everything up. It might be fixed by now though

European for 1.1 usd. We use commas for decimals here.